What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• My sprite led me to Mhaldor for two lessons.

I get it. Suffering.

You little...  :#
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • Jinos said:
    My sprite led me to Mhaldor for two lessons.

I get it. Suffering.

You little...  :#
    You got to visit Mhaldor and get 2 lessons? Did you fall asleep on a bed of 7 leaf clovers?
  • @Minifie

Apparently. :o

In spite of bumbling along lycopods trying to make me into a salad, and almost wandering into a leviathan. 

But in all honesty I love the atmosphere leading toward the Isle. It has always given me that fun chill of immersion, entering a place where you should tread carefully.
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • edited March 2019
    Astarod said:
    Nyneve said:
    Fond thoughts of your homeland, Targossas, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new adventures elsewhere.

I'm going to pass out after I'm done crying.

Do you have a few moments to hear about the truth of Ascension and learn how to enact the workings of Chaos?

In seriousness... leaving a city is really hard, even if you want to. Try not to vanish! I liked every interaction I've had with you, and I'm certain that wherever you go, you'll be happy if you enjoy the culture of that city.
    If she vanishes after getting both of us enemied, im gonna be pissed ;)
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Finchy said:
    Captain Kelley, Mayor of Mysia yells, "The old rat bastard is back boys, 5000 gold pieces to whoever brings me his head!"
    Captain Kelley, Mayor of Mysia yells, "Bleed 'em dry boys!"

And the tradition of death for your god continues. Just needs more drowning.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    edited March 2019

To clarify, both of those messages were sent within the last 24 hours (at the same exact minute), which I have been completely offline for due to moving. Wut?

Not sure if adorable or if I need to murder someone.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Dear god that is so large on an actual computer, sorry about that.
  • I got them too, they probably forgot to check that the winner actually shot or was shot at least once, and give out to everyone who tied.
  • edited March 2019
    13) Astarod told You: If you're literally prepping for air before you fight me, I may just have to swap to DW in the middle of it.
    14) Astarod told You: I do kinda do that with the better duelists, heh.

- 2019/03/04 08:28:31 - Astarod futilely gasps one final time for air before dying, slain by Builder Zhedan, of Hashan.

Astarod carefully wipes all the venoms off of a scythe of shadows.

You lash out at Astarod as he turns to flee.

Astarod studies you intently, the howling winds that surround him stilling for a moment.

Reverse swap? I'll take it! Nice fights @Astarod

• I got those random 2 messages too! Wonder if it actually did give credits though cause I thought arrows were just for Feb. 
  • edited March 2019
    Zhedan said:
    13) Astarod told You: If you're literally prepping for air before you fight me, I may just have to swap to DW in the middle of it.
    14) Astarod told You: I do kinda do that with the better duelists, heh.

- 2019/03/04 08:28:31 - Astarod futilely gasps one final time for air before dying, slain by Builder Zhedan, of Hashan.

Astarod carefully wipes all the venoms off of a scythe of shadows.

You lash out at Astarod as he turns to flee.

Astarod studies you intently, the howling winds that surround him stilling for a moment.

Reverse swap? I'll take it! Nice fights @Astarod

Go get dragon and Elemental lord. That's when the fun begins. Hehehe

Good fights! Honestly, though, Air lord did a lot better with your hinder attempts and outpacing you for lock. DW was great at survivability but it wasn't going anywhere. It was admittedly late, so I was like, woah, I'm locked. haha. good job though! You're really progressing nicely, and it's quickly becoming a fight that reminds me of me and @Ammar which quickly became uh, 60/40 win rate eventually. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I second that concept

We've still been clamoring for it, Amu, even while you were gone! 

One day...
  • Melodie said:

One day...
    One day(tm)

• Second chances, I’m both humbly grateful and excited. Maybe silly, but really made my day.
  • I submitted 7 tailoring designs and 2 jewellery designs. And some of the clothing was a color other than grey.

I have 47 preserved tailoring designs at present. Out of those 47, over 30 are primarily black, grey, or silver.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    I submitted 7 tailoring designs and 2 jewellery designs. And some of the clothing was a color other than grey.

I have 47 preserved tailoring designs at present. Out of those 47, over 30 will never go out of fashion
    fixed that for you bud. 

• I got guarded in a raid again.

...by @Proficy
  • Proficy likes to raid hard-mode, by bringing us 9 guards >.<
  • Ygia said:
    I did a real nice ceremony with unique items, and it only ended with /some/ burnt retinas thanks to @Lii's cavalcade of firecrackers. ;P

Weeks of prep, so I'm REALLY glad it went well.

Though it was so long the resulting log broke the news section and had to be split into two posts... whoops.
    burnt retinas was my phrase, I want royalties :angry:

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Riell said:
    I got guarded in a raid again.

...by @Proficy
    Wouldn't be a problem is ya know..... you got dragon like I've been pushing for you to do!!
  • Proficy said:
    Riell said:
    I got guarded in a raid again.

...by @Proficy
    Wouldn't be a problem is ya know..... you got dragon like I've been pushing for you to do!!
    No u