What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Finchy said:
    Jinos said:
    @Finchy

Alone!? I was right there! Granted, I stumbled my way in. And then they arrived a second later.  :o

Finchy cheerios, and leaps away. Leaving me to stand there, disoriented. It takes me a moment to realize I'm graced, and etherchannel my way out. It felt like hopping onto the wrong elevator full of people you don't want to see at work, waiting an eternity for the doors to ding.

You would think that would be the first awkward elevator ride of the evening. Ha! You'd be wrong. It was my second.

Just goes as a reminder to take a breath after deffing up from the cave, or the lab. And compose oneself before charging into a bloodbath.

On top of that, earlier today I was trying to make highlights a little fancier... and broke something.

It was... awesome.  =)

I figured they'd be stunlocked by my amazing horse leap and you'd mop them up while I found a paper bag to breathe into. 
    *shakes fist* and I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for that damn horse!
  • edited February 2019
    Zhedan said:
    2019/02/22 02:25:57 - Zhedan has disarmed a hostile tank. Anze, Caetano, Cecelia, and Wicella assisted in the defence.

My first disarm. A little belayed since @Astarod robbed me of my last one 

Still fresh, Huh? 

In all seriousness, AWESOME! I still remember some of my disarms. It's great! Not sure if you led the defense, but I'm happy to see you progressing!  :D
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I wrote for a total of... uh... 10 hours straight (and counting) and contacted a Divine for the first time.

Still at it. Tappytaptap. Events and designs and so on.
  • Ygia said:
    I wrote for a total of... uh... 10 hours straight (and counting) and contacted a Divine for the first time.

Still at it. Tappytaptap. Events and designs and so on.
    Tapped out at roughly 14 hours total, excluding raid times. Excluding breaks etc, just over 13.

Got a lot done today. Sucked at a raid. More design work tomorrow, busy busy busy. <3
  • edited February 2019
    Neatly organised into parallel lines, the limp bodies of several charred, deceased kittens collect upon the soggy ground, their milky eyes purposefully gazing in a multitude of directions. As though a grotesque trophy, the decapitated head of a scorched puppy protrudes from the northern-most barricade of earth.

:cry:

• Common don't be sad they died because they were weak.   :p
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • With a roar of triumph, you unleash a cataclysm of crushing psi energy, laying waste to an
    unravelling mummy's mind.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    The life seeps out of his eyes as his ravaged mind simply shuts down.
    You have slain an unravelling mummy, retrieving the corpse.
    Numerous golden sovereigns spill from the corpse.
    You have completed the Undead Genocide resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #4282 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 10 mementoes!

I hated those resolutions to much I completely forgot I had it!

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Penwize said:
    The flames engulf Irimon, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Dalran, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Kuririn, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Taleila, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Amunet, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Nakhti, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Klendathu, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Ideva, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Rackham, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Dunn, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Fauxstif, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Jadys, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Jocindi, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flame engulfs you but does not burn; you feel your spirits soaring to ever greater heights as
    your strength becomes more.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 149.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 85th step to Divinity.

Deep down I know 150 is going to be a disappointment but I'll be damned if I'm not shooting for it anyway!

You know Makarios has a new bug waiting for you on every milestone. Aren't you curious about what it will be this time?
  • Sobriquet said:
    Hit 750 kills, nice little milestone I've been keeping an eye on. 

Hee hee hee

• 8:55:36 - Zhedan has claimed responsibility for the elimination of Nyla, as outlined by
    bounty #266.

18:47:41 - Nyla, an enemy of your organisation, has chosen to depart this mortal coil.

Where that auto-completion textp at? :(
  • Ouch. What happened to the bounty?
  • Armali said:
    Ouch. What happened to the bounty?
    Reset entirely, so I am good to pickup another!
  • Claiming your own bounty is always so tricky to pull off.

• Astarod said:
    You bring one of your stone fists down upon a royal guard of Zanzibaar in a smashing blow.
    You have slain a royal guard of Zanzibaar, retrieving the corpse.
    You have learned a new Attainment ability: Dragonhood.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

Slain : 899. I really want to break 900 kills myself!

Also... Obligatory Dragonhood post. 
    You couldn't wait 2 days and claim the resolution?  B)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Astarod said:
    You bring one of your stone fists down upon a royal guard of Zanzibaar in a smashing blow.
    You have slain a royal guard of Zanzibaar, retrieving the corpse.
    You have learned a new Attainment ability: Dragonhood.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

Slain : 899. I really want to break 900 kills myself!

Also... Obligatory Dragonhood post. 
    You couldn't wait 2 days and claim the resolution?  B)

Pfffft. Wait for something? What'd I look like? 

Yeah, I thought about it, but I was like, nah.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Filthy plebs, needing to wait until the 1st for resolutions.

• Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 86.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 5th Rank of the Infinite.
  • The above took so long because I kept killing his mobs.

Sorry!
  • Feeshed, helped a good friend with their defences, and was able to transfer the designs I saved for a housemate that almost lost them. Not a terribly exciting month, but constructive!

Also interacted with a runic knight who overheard the sappiest things in the world. Whoever animated that, you made the evening very memorable. Thank you.  =)
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • Milabar said:
    The above took so long because I kept killing his mobs.

Sorry!
    This is true! @Ashlia was so nice about it though I could hardly be mad. It just bugs me when people don't say anything. AKA come steal my mobs, just at least say hello!
  • Fond thoughts of your homeland, Targossas, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new adventures elsewhere.

I'm going to pass out after I'm done crying.

• Nyneve said:
    Fond thoughts of your homeland, Targossas, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new adventures elsewhere.

We will never forgive you, traitor!

(Hope you have fun though.)
  • Farrah said:
    Omfg. Now we need another Steward.
    Apparently the position is cursed. Now, we’ll know who you’re trying to get rid of. 
  • edited February 2019
    Nyneve said:
    Fond thoughts of your homeland, Targossas, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new adventures elsewhere.

Do you have a few moments to hear about the truth of Ascension and learn how to enact the workings of Chaos?

In seriousness... leaving a city is really hard, even if you want to. Try not to vanish! I liked every interaction I've had with you, and I'm certain that wherever you go, you'll be happy if you enjoy the culture of that city.