What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Got hit on by the Lady of the Waves. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited October 2018

Standing slightly taller than the usual, this oversized runic totem bears an inexpertly sketched array of inscriptions on five of the standard slots that do not conform to the regular standards of the runewarden's craft. A masculine face peers out of the top-most slot, shadows obscuring all but the most prominent features. 

It's happening
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Achilles said:

Standing slightly taller than the usual, this oversized runic totem bears an inexpertly sketched array of inscriptions on five of the standard slots that do not conform to the regular standards of the runewarden's craft. A masculine face peers out of the top-most slot, shadows obscuring all but the most prominent features. 

It's happening
    Where can I meet this fellow? Professional interest and what not...
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited October 2018
    The mage Tatynne points an elemental staff at you, and a stream of bile-like acid streams out, covering you with agonising, burning acid.
    A soot-blackened tinderbox has been slain by the mage Tatynne.
    Your starburst tattoo flares as the world is momentarily tinted red.

...I wondered why I felt a bit off, I forgot I was a tinderbox!

(Party): You say, "Since we are discussing it OOC, I'll let you know that I'm from Australia."
    (Party): Mariya says, "That does explain a number of things."
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Killed. Got killed. Killed. Got killed.

@Farrah
    @Vinzent
    @Mezghar
    @Idoll
    etc.

good fights!
  • edited November 2018
    From yesterday: 

A rotund merchant beams broadly at you.

A rotund merchant exclaims, "You look as if you have recently suffered a loss, Wicella! I can help with that. 250 gold, and the lost item triumphantly returns to your person once more!"

You give 250 gold sovereigns to a rotund merchant.

A rotund merchant says, "Well well, a paying customer! Absolutely, one moment..."

After rummaging around in the shadows, a rotund merchant suddenly pulls out a well-insulated doeskin dress with an exaggerated flourish, throwing it to you and pocketing the gold.

You say in a primal voice, "What."

You say in a primal voice, "I was wearing that when I went into the maze."
  • The apparitions in there steal shit you're wearing.

• What an awesome hunting death:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/qYiRXnzq

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • i drove the leadership of hashan insane today. It was fun. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Driden said:
    i drove the leadership of hashan insane today. It was fun. 
    Stick to driving gods insane. It is far more entertaining.
  • Didn't Cyrene lose Prospero in like less than a week?

• Much as I enjoy playing there overall, there are certainly things to criticize about Cyrene, don't get me wrong .

With that said, I still think that shouting about how you want to kill all the gods, and supporting that as city leadership, is a bit dumb.
  • I beg that we Hashani not be judged on the actions of one.
  • Keorin said:
    Much as I enjoy playing there overall, there are certainly things to criticize about Cyrene, don't get me wrong .

With that said, I still think that shouting about how you want to kill all the gods, and supporting that as city leadership, is a bit dumb.

What is RP?

Should Driden want to slay the Gods, then by all means. Even Twilight supported such a concept.

It was made clear to Driden he should not target Ourania and Twilight. He understood that.

By all means, give me a show.
  • I don’t mind if Driden’s RP is to want to overpower the Gods. Being an atheist character is bad RP since gods can kind of come and zap you (although I suppose you could roleplay a delusional person then).

He does have to keep in mind the gods can zap one shot, maggot etc, so while he can RP to overtake them, he will just get rekt, and if that is fun for him and the gods, why not let it happen? I’m sure phaestus and  neraeos (if mispelt either I am sorry) enjoyed nuking him!
  • Minifie said:
    (if mispelt either I am sorry)
    You didn't. You did misspell misspelt though.

• missspelt
  • Misspelled.  We are all dumed

• Caelan said:
    Misspelled.  We are all dumed
    Dumbed, maybe.

• edited November 2018
    Personally, I think there's probably ways to roleplay "I hate the gods and want them all to die" well. I think it would be about as irrational as you can get, and you'd need some strong reason, but it could be interesting.

I don't think that shouting at the gods and the world about your intent to kill them and how you're planning to do it is a great way to roleplay that out, however. It's annoying and attention grabbing, more then anything else. But hey, if you want your city known as a place where people yell stupid shit at gods, then go for it, I guess.

And to be clear, I've nothing against Hashan, I think Hashan's great. But I think it has some leaders that seem to be doing their best to make the city earn every bad reputation its gotten in the past.
  • Posted a new controversial change. Got the popcorn ready for the onslaught to come.
  • Keorin said:
    more then anything else.

• I am ashamed