What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Same room, made an aggressive action in the last 15 seconds.
  • Sit at NoNT. Hit things when they're about to die. Free xp

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Well that'll have ic repercussions, right? 
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Aralaya said:
    Sit at NoNT. Hit things when they're about to die. Free xp
    Could also add the person with the killing blow has to have you on their allies list
  • Cooper said:
    In Mhaldor, there are a lot of people who realize Jester is amazing to have in groups but will lose experience during fights. Those people are usually willing to let you puppet leech.
    Oh yes, people have been great about letting me leech - especially @Minifie and @Crixos ! Don't get me wrong, I am loving being a jester and am having lots of fun being able to participate in raids :) Was mainly wondering how to die less, especially in the 'nuke line of sight' described above that I ended up on the wrong side of after lobbing some bombs yesterday heh!
  • Jester has a lot of abilities to help with that. Hit up Mhaldorians in game for some coaching! 

• There isn't anything I could tell you that Cooper and the gang couldn't, but always happy to help if you have questions. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Alrena said:
    Kriex said:
    I fought a well known DW in a duel. Was told that it would be an uphill battle for me the whole way, that they wern't expecting me to win cause she was a really good fighter. Needless to say, her entrails are laid out over North of New Thera. Today has been a good day so far
    Well I wasn't gonna point this out, but on reviewing the log, I ran out of curare pretty early on. Explains why I didn't get anywhere. At least I learned to make a highlight to notify me of the absence of venoms, and to check beforehand. Needless to say, I'll want a rematch soon.
    rip.
  • Kiet said:
    Alrena said:
    Kriex said:
    I fought a well known DW in a duel. Was told that it would be an uphill battle for me the whole way, that they wern't expecting me to win cause she was a really good fighter. Needless to say, her entrails are laid out over North of New Thera. Today has been a good day so far
    Well I wasn't gonna point this out, but on reviewing the log, I ran out of curare pretty early on. Explains why I didn't get anywhere. At least I learned to make a highlight to notify me of the absence of venoms, and to check beforehand. Needless to say, I'll want a rematch soon.
    rip.
    Not gonna lie, when I won. My mouse and keyboard kinda flew off the desk, and my chair went flying backwards. Proceeded to yell and scare the shit out of my dogs. I was pumped
  • Aralaya said:
    Fond thoughts of your homeland, Targossas, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new adventures elsewhere.

Thanks for the memories targ crew!
    dang the bets were that talamond left first
  • You quickly assemble Robes of the Fire Mage.

Game gonna get more imbal. Thanks @Seragorn.
  • edited February 2018
    Got three long lost Ebon Fist items, I had forgotten they also made a mhun-skin item as well. 

Good  turn around on the non-decay process. 
  • edited February 2018
    Talamond said:
    I'm keeping the cat.  :angry:
    Without the typical fur, ears, and whiskers that a feline possesses, this diminutive kitten might be unrecognisable if not for his skeletal tail and razor-sharp claws. Possessed of absolutely no skin nor anything visibly keeping the bones in the right places to form a body, this curious specimen seems to be full of life. Wide, almond-shaped eye sockets appear as if they are somehow on alert, and occasionally he lifts a bony paw to his face to groom with a tongue that is no longer there. He is called 'Fluffles.'
    A skeletal kitten looks relatively helpless.
    He has 100% health remaining.
    He weighs 7 ounce(s).
    He is loyal to Aralaya.

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Torinn said:
    Dislike

• @Minifie is the great “Destroyer of Souls”. Trust me. I’d never lie about such a thing. 
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Entitled to your opinion, but I disagree completely. I read it that kiet was surprised even one of them left, since AFAIK people didn’t think either would quit. 
  • Only died once for leaving. Am disappoint.

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited February 2018
    Cuz you're not a heathen and we like you.  I'm sure you can die more if you ask though
  • Torinn said:
    Cuz you're not a heathen and we like you.  I'm sure you can die more if you ask though
    Mhaldor, are you accepting applicants

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    Torinn said:
    Mhaldor, are you accepting applicants

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    You went Druid, now you have a bunch of STDs
  • Or maybe she will surprise us all and be the bridge that spans the Good/Nature divide