What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Just to catch up as my name has been mentioned more than i like.

1. Yes i have been world burn happy lately with defiling, as this is the first time in i think the last 5 or so irl years someone has been able too. That and when we are defiled, its usually already fortified and against great odds.

2. 99% of the time i defile alone and will continue to do so, i mean i have to hit that 50 shrine resolution, so not fair to say "you all" like its anyone but me.. and i try to be nice about it. I do it when you all have someone on to atleast see.

3. I do not "grief" in any way. In fact i actually consider myself as calmed down from what should happen to a bunch of people.... and thats not a biased statement, i get what i deserve alot aswell.

4. Specific to @atalkez and your opinion on what goes on when your around..... means jack, as your not around anymore, and when you are.. its during your powerhouse hours. So your percrption of what is happening and how things go without even being therr is quite amazing (not).

On a completely different note, but on topic with the thread... i got extremely sad today aswell, @penwize posting his level!! You have no idea how far away that is for me to even attempt to catch.. i am a determined man though!
  • @Proficy

You have, and I can tell you now, not defiled Deucalion shrines when no one was around.. Because I log in and see no one that is in the Order around.. and see "Deucalion's Herald: Someone is defiing a shrine at X" ...  I have also seen you prep shrines... logged in to 5+ at the 'dormant' status from you...
  • ...I take a day or so off from playing and y'all start breaking the game!

I think maybe we should start shifting from raids into something more constructive. Like, city v city fishing tournaments!  ;)
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Proficy said:
    3. I do not "grief" in any way.
    I laughed. Audibly.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ha ha hahaha hahaha ha.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Proficy said:
    4. Specific to @atalkez and your opinion on what goes on when your around..... means jack, as your not around anymore, and when you are.. its during your powerhouse hours. So your percrption of what is happening and how things go without even being therr is quite amazing (not)
    Right, as if I don't hear about all the dumb shit you do?

Or I haven't played with/around you for the past 5 years.

Try again!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • "I mean i have to hit that 50 shrine resolution" and "I do not 'grief' in any way" are conflicting statements. :lol:
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    I love you Profibro but you can be hella griefy. And that doesn't mean that sometimes people don't bring some of the grief on themselves by their own actions. But if someone griefs you and you grief them back - its still griefing man.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • I can't stop killing Mhaldorian denizens..... I get 2% and about 11k in a little under 6 minutes. I know it's lame, but I can't stop.... like that's 2 hours of bashing.... I know I should stop... but but....
  • Alrena said:
    Honestly, perception is everything in Achaea. <snip>
    This is so very, very true.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Alrena said:
    Second, the biggest issue I find lately is that the -perception- of the worst person always becomes the global image of the entire faction. This is even more blatant against Mhaldor than most factions, but it's true for everyone. (see there was a "Stop shitting on Fred", but nobody gives two damns about Proficy, like he's not a person with feelings too?).
    The amount of insults, and level of the insults, pointed at Proficy in this thread have come no where near where they were for Frederich a little bit ago. The worst I've seen after a search of Proficy's name over the last few pages of the thread is "Proficy calls guards and defiles at 3am, he is such a griefer". Thats not a personal insult, thats someone calling him out for perceived bad form. At best, its ignorant to think the comments pointed at the two of them are comparable. At worst, its downright insulting.

Proficy and I don't always see eye to eye, but I guarantee that if I ever see people shitting on him with as much venom as I just saw aimed at Frederich, I'd step in for him too.

• Daeir said:
    Proficy deserves his largely negative perception, though, without a shadow of a doubt. It doesn't mean a lot for Mhaldor (now that he isn't running the place at least), but it certainly tempers how people interact with him and people supportive of him on a general basis.

I'd say we should stop encouraging shitty behavior in general in our teammates instead of merely tolerating it. No need to even think about demonizing each other if we self-regulate the actions that the people we play with undertake.
    Having fought both with and against Proficy, and having been much more 'griefed' by him than any of the people who've only recently started playing Achaea will ever experience: much griefier people exist in Achaea with much less griefy reputations. Perception and reality rarely line up in Achaea.
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Morzakai said:
    I can't stop killing Mhaldorian denizens..... I get 2% and about 11k in a little under 6 minutes. I know it's lame, but I can't stop.... like that's 2 hours of bashing.... I know I should stop... but but....
    Killing denizens would be a lot less lame if you didn't do it at a time Mhaldor is notoriously empty and was 90% just me and an unresponsive novice.

2017/10/15 06:25:55 - Morzakai slew Theoren, the Mhaldorian executioner. [ Taryius, Me, novice - Taryius had already said he was qq'ing though]
    2017/10/15 06:32:41 - Morzakai slew Drogo, a travelling merchant. [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:33:11 - Morzakai slew Norbert, a scabby peasant. [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:35:42 - Morzakai slew Rhaksul, the Infernal Knight. [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:36:23 - Morzakai slew Consort Sabatu, the dwaemon guard. [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:37:32 - Morzakai slew Viscount Nebatu, the dwaemon guard. [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:37:54 - Morzakai slew Za'utai, Cathedral Groundskeeper. [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:38:30 - Morzakai slew Irilan. [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:38:52 - Morzakai slew Rapacimous, the Daemon of Intellect. [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:39:25 - Morzakai slew Unholy Sister Emalaith. [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:39:38 - Morzakai slew Aznahz, the Haruspex. [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:40:42 - Morzakai slew Archdeacon Maljer. [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:41:01 - Morzakai slew Oelon, the choir director. [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:41:13 - Morzakai slew Zimria, Maestra of the Cathedral. [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:41:44 - Morzakai slew Lysara, the Thaumaturge.  [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:42:11 - Morzakai slew Vaniah, the Necromancer.  [ Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:44:04 - Morzakai slew Gack, the Mhaldorian slaver. [ Kyuu, Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:44:33 - Morzakai slew Madame Vicapria. [ Kyuu, Me, novice ]
    2017/10/15 06:45:33 - Morzakai slew Dialdre, a highbrow waiter. [ Kyuu, Lii, Me, novice ]

And like also calling me a liar that no one else was on? Poor fucking form. Its not just killing denizens, tbqh whatever - they come back. But at least have the balls to do it when there's actually people available to defend.

You tell Morzakai, "You realize I am the only Mhaldorian around yes?"

Morzakai tells you, "Lies."

Citizen                                                   Rank CT  Class
    -------                                                   ---- --  -----
    Kaedara                                                     1  On  Infernal
    Dragoon Hataru Lichlord, Scourge of the Legion              4  On  Infernal
    1 infernal present, of those 0 are dragons (1 total).

You tell Morzakai, "And a fresh from the trials novice, if you really want to split hairs."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • I misspelled someone's last name in a news post and I sincerely hope they won't kick my teeth in.

I'm sorry, I WAS TIRED WHEN WRITING.
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    Clearly, an entire bridge wasn't enough of a spelling guide. =)
  • edited October 2017
    Proficy said:
    Just to catch up as my name has been mentioned more than i like.

1. Yes i have been world burn happy lately with defiling, as this is the first time in i think the last 5 or so irl years someone has been able too. That and when we are defiled, its usually already fortified and against great odds.

2. 99% of the time i defile alone and will continue to do so, i mean i have to hit that 50 shrine resolution, so not fair to say "you all" like its anyone but me.. and i try to be nice about it. I do it when you all have someone on to atleast see.

3. I do not "grief" in any way. In fact i actually consider myself as calmed down from what should happen to a bunch of people.... and thats not a biased statement, i get what i deserve alot aswell.

4. Specific to @atalkez and your opinion on what goes on when your around..... means jack, as your not around anymore, and when you are.. its during your powerhouse hours. So your percrption of what is happening and how things go without even being therr is quite amazing (not).

On a completely different note, but on topic with the thread... i got extremely sad today aswell, @penwize posting his level!! You have no idea how far away that is for me to even attempt to catch.. i am a determined man though!

You worldburned us yesterday 4v4 and then 5v5. The 5v5 was us rushing your fortified room. You can leave out the last sentence there. You worldburn every defilement regardless of odds. Sometimes you have 50% more people than us and still worldburn.

I mean, if that's how you want to play, and how you'd like others to play, so be it. But you can really never complain about defenders using any sort of defensive advantage unnecessarily when you do that.

Re: Proficy hunting people down for "ganks," the issue is those people are usually people defending a shrine he is defiling. No one else hunts down shrine defenders. Would Mhaldor like it if we did that? Probably not. It's not a "gank" to defend a shrine.

Oh, and if he can't hunt you down for shrine defense, he issues you. I mean, come on.
  • By the way, I still don't even consider Proficy "more toxic than Florentino." I like playing against Proficy, other than some of the crazy things he's started up relatively recently (issuing for every sneeze and WBing every defilement). I just don't understand those things at all.
  • Give billons to golds, they said.
    It'll be fun, they said. :'(
     <3 
  • I was gonna call guards.  But I was graced when you guys came through the portal and I went "oh." and walked away very quickly lol.

Farrah also fucked up the new THING and we didn't have it for the raid >:(
  • edited October 2017
    Cooper said:
    We got Farrah to call for help AND use WB today too. Winning.

If I was a more malicious person, I'd WB every defilement Proficy is a part of, just because he does it to us. :(

Alas, I enjoy fighting too much. You know why I really burned you (which, I should add, wasn't really mid-fight, hence no one really dying to it; just a last ditch attempt to stop you guys).

CFH when you're raiding within guard range is just standard.

Frederich said:
    I was gonna call guards.  But I was graced when you guys came through the portal and I went "oh." and walked away very quickly lol.

Farrah also fucked up the new THING and we didn't have it for the raid >:(
    Pssh. Not going to let you say that. I turned it off to test AFTER the raid. You were the one who left it off DURING the raid. Not that it matters. That wasn't what we got it for.

• I TURNED IT ON AFTER I DID THE THING >:(
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Why are y'all talking about the orb like it's a secret?
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Because it's officially called the Farrorb in Targossas paperwork :p
     <3