What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• You had reflections + shield iirc.
  • H:66% M:89% W:59% E:100% X:4.9% eb|shld|stff|berserker||[cr(1) ra2]-
    In a whirlwind of hectic motion, a Forsaken raver starts spinning in circles. After gaining enough
    momentum, he crashes into you with brute force, fangs and claws slicing through your flesh.
    You have been slain by a Forsaken raver.

When 66% health isn't enough to survive one hit.

• I didn't have reflections, but my trigger must've just kept spamming my shield tattoo :D

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Spam reflections instead, tbh.

Reflections stop the damage entirely, shield tattoo will break on the first hit, and all subsequent hits will go through.  Or, if they have Bombadeer, it won't affect ANYTHING.
  • Extremely mad I missed a cyrene raid
  • Kiet said:
    Extremely mad I missed a cyrene raid
    At least you guys get to raid Cyrene :(
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• That came through months of hard work by many people!
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    It was enough kills (obvi) to become formally sanctioned.
  • edited May 2017
    Actually, Oswald was in the Book Depository. The Grassy Knoll is the site of the second shooter, if any.

I was back and forth between work and the discussion, so missed the beginning of it, looked up and was too close to dead to do anything but def up (thought I'd have time to burst and get into it oops) and die. 

I give it a full 5/7 for annoying fun.

Makes me want to plan a next one with a surprise for anybody who might try and take advantage of such a gathering.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Dealey Plaza's such a nice place to visit.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Dealey Plaza's such a nice place to visit.
    I had a walk around it when in Dallas in Feb. Was a very interesting place to visit but not sure I would have done if I wasn't already in a hotel within walking distance.

Seemed a bit strange to have an X on the road where he was shot, but I guess helps to visualise what happened

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Channeled my inner Anakin

keneanung: Priority list changed to:
    a goblin boy
    a goblin boy
    a goblin boy
    a goblin girl
    a goblin girl
    a goblin girl
    a goblin girl
    Channeling the fury of battle, you prepare to unleash a brutally swift stroke against your foe.
    Drawing back a Dawnrender bastard sword, you unleash a flesh-mincing blow at a goblin boy.
    You have scored a CRUSHING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a goblin boy, retrieving the corpse.
    [Rage]: +5.7. Total: 13.7
    3620h, 3471m, 18402e, 14680w ekdb-
  • I played an alt and a drunk NPC threw up on me.
  • Cool, I made another alt and found a game-breaking glitch where it won't let you progress if you log out for while at the part of the tutorial where you need to "GET GOLD", since the gold will be gone. They had to restart my tutorial.
  • SUICIDE would have fixed that.
  • Durian said:
    SUICIDE would have fixed that.
    I read this as a sick burn before realising it was legitimate advice.
  • It was early enough in the game that I even offered to just create a new character before Juliet reset me, so technically suicide was plan-B.
  • Aralaya said:
    Zanders dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Harbinger Aralaya Averial.
    Nyderrasethi is left a smouldering corpse by the righteous fury of Harbinger Aralaya Averial.
    Iakimen is slain by Harbinger Aralaya Averial's psychic assault.

Woohoo!
    Got 28% xp D
    I got Kiet when they were in Eleusis for like 26% and all his relics. Even though we got stomped I still came out positive after 2 bursts and 2 embrace deaths
  • Zelisia said:
    So, a few days ago I was enemied to Eleusis for being Mhaldorian (really unsure if that is actually the reason) and @rangor was kind enough to reverse it. He said something along the lines of " I'm sure you will give us reasons enough to enemy you later but for now..."

Earned it last night with a kill and a lot of internal "WTF I NEED HIGHLIGHTS SO BAD" Thanks for the fun in Eleusis, Mhaldor!
    My favorite part about that was that you just ended up walking to us
  • Kiet said:
    Zelisia said:
    So, a few days ago I was enemied to Eleusis for being Mhaldorian (really unsure if that is actually the reason) and @rangor was kind enough to reverse it. He said something along the lines of " I'm sure you will give us reasons enough to enemy you later but for now..."

Earned it last night with a kill and a lot of internal "WTF I NEED HIGHLIGHTS SO BAD" Thanks for the fun in Eleusis, Mhaldor!
    My favorite part about that was that you just ended up walking to us
    zelisia is on our side
  • edited May 2017
    I know! I'm saying it's funny that she got to just walk to us without anyone stopping her. I was worried about telling her to walk to us because I thought they'd block/kill her, but she made it and it was great
  • I was going to say stuff, but it's 1:27 here, so I don't trust myself to say anything. ;-;
  • Zelisia said:

Rangor is awesome, even if my character RPs as otherwise. Sorry, Rangor, but deep down I always thought you were awesome, even if Mhaldor mattered way more to me.