What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Just want to once again give a shout out to the increased levels of Customer Support I have noticed.

I had traded for two Talisman sets. The pieces disappeared from the seller's possession, but did not appear in mine which I discovered when I tried to put them together.

We both issued.

@Makariosto the rescue.

Makarios has just given you an unappetising biscuit.
    Makarios has just given you a tumbleweed.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• Got a letter today from @Morthif and @Aegis' order from the Year of War with a commemoration medal in it, which was a really cool thing to get, not entirely sure what the cutoff was for people getting them, but it it was a nice and unexpected surprise when I logged in today.
  • No one told me we were giving out medallions so I didn't keep the best attendance records but anyone who participated should of gotten one if I didn't forget you. 

Preemptive apology to all I forgot.

Lesson learned. Also thank you to @Jadys and the admin du jour approving crafters submissions.
  • @Kythra - Damn that's awesome! Deathcape is seriously amazing. Just in case you find yourself still struggling, though, go clear the swamp in Dun Valley and by the time you're done your cape should be at full stacks so you can poop on some big boys <3

• edited April 2017
    Morthif said:
    No one told me we were giving out medallions so I didn't keep the best attendance records but anyone who participated should of gotten one if I didn't forget you. 

*cough*

Project 665: 
    All runners-up will receive a medallion, noting their participation.

--------------------------------------------------------------

PUBLIC NEWS #19967                                      (03/11/2017 at 20:21)  
    From   : Taxiarch of Carnage Caelan, Harbinger of Desolation
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: Lord Aegis' "Year of War" Winners
    I would like to take a moment and thank those who participated in the Year of War, in honor of Lord Aegis and congratulate the winners of the individual 
    contests.

The winners of each contest are as follows (reminder that all winners also receive a favour from Lord Aegis, and runners up win a medallion noting their 
    participation):

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PUBLIC NEWS #19958                                      (02/22/2017 at 03:40)  
    From   : Caelan, Knot of the Underwood
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: 736, The Year of War

In honour of Lord Aegis' triumphant return to Sapience, the Aegean Army will be celebrating with an entire year of festivities.  There will be games and 
    contests for everyone. Each winner or winning team will recieve the prizes.  Runners up will recieve a medallion acknowledging their participation.  All favours 
    will be gifted from Lord Aegis, Himself and will be determined by His approval of your performance.  Not only that, but we will be hosting arena events 

To be fair, I did kind of 'ghost' during the start of the event to take my wife on vacation for our anniversary so... just as much my fault for not keeping better records.

edit: Not posted to be snarky.  Just poking a little fun.

• I priced 70+ dummy pieces in Talisman market 10K gold per, instead of 100K per. I should have redeemed them instead of selling on market, but I thought someone might need them...

Someone snatched all of them.

700 cr worth, down to 70 cr. What a mistake. So upset.
  • edited April 2017
    A special prize will be in one of the next fifty globes to be opened!
    5847h 4921m 100%e100%w XX|EEC M 15:43:38.200
    The special globe prize has been claimed!
    5847h 4921m 100%e100%w XX|EEC M 15:43:39.448

Lol, Triggered globe opening, nice...

Edit - Buying globes, sitting AFK somewhere to trigger opening on the message seems a little against the spirit of what is intended there I think

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited April 2017
    Or it could just be one person who bought 50, held down enter to open all of then and triggered but the announcement and the prize.
  • If it was the Pixie Boots, I had *just* started opening them to clear them out of my inv.  

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 23 credits!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3060 gold sovereigns, a group of 24 sileris berries, a group of 10 pieces of rope, 

and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 23 credits!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4005 gold sovereigns, a group of 28 ginseng roots, a group of 10 steel bars, and an 

oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 25 credits!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 855 gold sovereigns, a group of 24 ginseng roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and 

an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 14 credits!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1170 gold sovereigns, a group of 25 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, 

and an oaken vial!

A special prize will be in one of the next fifty globes to be opened!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal Pixies' Boots!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1170 gold sovereigns, a group of 20 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 steel bars, and an 

oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 26 credits!

As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 405 gold sovereigns, a group of 31 ginseng roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an 

oaken vial!

• A young rat picks up 130722 gold sovereigns.

Opening his mouth wide, Bronislav gapes in wonder.

Your eyes widen in disbelief as you shout, "Oh my GODS!"

...gagged rat killing...

Bronislav says in a dark, forceful voice, "..Well, it could be an illusion."
    Bronislav looks sceptical and says in a dark, forceful voice, "But we both have masks."

You say in an all-consuming, frosty voice, "If it's illusion, must be a lot of rats dying now."

Go staff, go!
  • Jonathin said:
    Someone hired on me.

I'm so excited.

Glad that I can help feed the mark community.
    We appreciate your business. Please come again.

• edited April 2017
    Learned to sail a ship. :smiley: Thanks, @Kitiara

• TIL:  Don't try to 1v1 Yuthka.

Perma prone + broken all limbs is annoying af. :(
  • Frederich said:
    TIL:  Don't try to 1v1 Yuthka.

Perma prone + broken all limbs is annoying af. :(
    It's possible to 1v1 him, if you know how.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Just realized that I don't have timestamps

Meant to track to someone in Hashan but had @Omor on the mind and well, oops.

You track Omor to Rally point.
    Flying above Rally point.

by the time I realized what had happened, it was too late. D:
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
              <><><><><><><><><   BALANCE   ><><><><><><><//====o
    Lightning-quick, you jab Rhuzios, the Mummy Lord with a crude-looking rapier.
    You have slain Rhuzios, the Mummy Lord, retrieving the corpse.
    A smooth sable shard appears and clatters to the ground.
    A huge pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    You have completed the Undead Genocide resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #3508 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 10 mementoes!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Holy sheesh.
  • Was that just general half-assed talk or were you positive that double time would win you 1500 O.o
  • Ada said:
    I made a beret! :3 It looks like this:

an adorable red beret with a skull motif

Crafted from smooth, red velvet with cotton foundation, this round hat is shaped and stitched to 
    resemble the top half of a toadstool mushroom. Although large and oversized, the accessory appears 
    to be a good fit for heads of almost any size. A large skull is stitched at the very centre in white 
    silk, missing its jaw and sporting comically large hollows for eyes, with only three large teeth 
    seemingly biting down on the head beneath. A couple of completely unnecessary arrows have been 
    additionally stitched on either side of the skull, both pointing upwards as if to denote the correct 
    upright position for the uninitiated.
    So happy!! :grin:
    Those aren't arrows, they're hands. That skull is holding on and nomming the top of her head.
  • Asmodron said:
    Was that just general half-assed talk or were you positive that double time would win you 1500 O.o
    If I had any clue who would win I would have bet all 33 tickets on them. 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Cooper said:
    Asmodron said:
    Was that just general half-assed talk or were you positive that double time would win you 1500 O.o
    If I had any clue who would win I would have bet all 33 tickets on them. 
    Seriously nice win! I managed to get my first win (35 credits, woo?) with random bets. Now I need more tickets...

• Told Eleusis they were stuck with me because I was to poor to afford alting to apostate or priest....