Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Moods - Suggest new ones

123457»

Comments

  • SarapisSarapis Member, Administrator Posts: 3,398 Achaean staff
    Accipiter said:
    With the config moods off, could the says be left on? You cannot see the mood says with an accent/voice, so you have a choice between them and the mood, which is a shame if you don't know if people will see the mood voice.
    Nothx.

    @Sarapis thank you for the mood config off. I no longer have to watch @Colgano swagger out to the ether. Whatever that means. 
    It means something like this, I'd imagine!

    image
    AzaliaSylvanceViciousJhaeli
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,770 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Sarapis: That's far too understated to be the swagger mood.
  • SarapisSarapis Member, Administrator Posts: 3,398 Achaean staff
    @Jarrod Probably not going to be a big priority to do something like that.
    ShirszaeHasarSylvance
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western FrontMember Posts: 1,734 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The black dragon mood, like Doggy Fizzle Televizzle or a Waffle House menu, leans a little hard on the word "sizzle."
    Caoimhaen
  • MithridatesMithridates Member Posts: 1,956 @ - Epic Achaean
    Herenicus said:

    The black dragon mood, like Doggy Fizzle Televizzle or a Waffle House menu, leans a little hard on the word "sizzle."

    Fo shizzle
    Caoimhaen
  • KaraiKarai Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    People may complain about the moods, but I really think that turning them off is distasteful and ruins the purpose. Moods should show something that is often clear like a chirpy voice for being happy or restless excitement without having to 'wriggle' all the time, or even more subtle things that people can acknowledge .. it is a mood afterall.

    I'm curious, is this supposed to take over pmotes? Like: pmote leaning against a wall would show Karai is here, leaning against a wall. Things like that you can emote but you have to do it quite often for everyone who enters to see. Poses were approved, is why I'm asking since moods have room messages as well. I guess pmote could always take precedence.

    And I do agree, there's a lot of sizzling with the black dragon mood. I mean the exit messaage is kind of neat. I actually tried to talk with a sizzling voice, not easy but I think that I sort of understand.
    MelodieCaoimhaenShirszae
  • IocunIocun Member Posts: 3,506 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited April 2014
    Karai said:
    People may complain about the moods, but I really think that turning them off is distasteful and ruins the purpose. 
    I agree, but on the other hand: I haven't yet seen a single mood being used in a way that I would consider it a valuable addition to Achaea. Every single one I've seen so far was out of place, sometimes even ridiculous.

    I just hope that this is only an initial thing and will get more reasonable soon.
    Sylvance
  • AchimrstAchimrst NatureMember Posts: 3,608 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Anyone suggest a Spiritual mood yet?
  • IocunIocun Member Posts: 3,506 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I'd like to be In a Sentimental Mood.
    AlcinaeCaoimhaen
  • AgriasAgrias WisconsinMember Posts: 223
    Anaidiana said:

    How about a Shiny mood rife with subtle Firefly references? 




    ...shut up and take my money. 
    Others see you say: Agrias says to a preacher man, "Keep walkin'."
    image
    SylvanceTrillianaAnaidiana
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 3,171 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited April 2014
    Antonius said:
    @Sarapis: That's far too understated to be the swagger mood.
    For all of you who have chosen the swagger mood, bear in mind this is what I imagine you're like:



    (To clarify, IT'S NOT GOOD)

    Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    SylvanceCaoimhaen
  • SylvanceSylvance Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited April 2014
    I wonder if Twerking could be a mood.

    (I think it ate my image of Miley Cyrus looking hawt)
    image
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • HanleyHanley Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Klendathu I watched 44s of that and went 'wtf is this shit?'

    - 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.


    SerpentKai Go!

    Klendathu
  • VeldrinVeldrin DenmarkMember Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Hanley said:
    @Klendathu I watched 44s of that and went 'wtf is this shit?'
    Apparently if you use the 'swagger' thing and Klendathu is there he'll imagine that you rewrite reality with weird effects as you walk down the street. I now expect every single Occultist to use this
    image
    Shirszae
  • HanleyHanley Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Hirst @Dunn Do it!

    - 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.


    SerpentKai Go!

    Caoimhaen
  • KerriaKerria The Red LionessMember Posts: 1,120 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I would like to see Studious as a mood... for when I'm studying... and only slightly distracted >>

    Sylvance
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!Member Posts: 3,107 @@ - Legendary Achaean

    @Sarapis about those order moods, will they be available to all order members, or will it be up to the God in question which rank has access to it?

    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

  • ColganoColgano Member Posts: 15 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Sarapis said:
    Accipiter said:
    With the config moods off, could the says be left on? You cannot see the mood says with an accent/voice, so you have a choice between them and the mood, which is a shame if you don't know if people will see the mood voice.
    Nothx.

    @Sarapis thank you for the mood config off. I no longer have to watch @Colgano swagger out to the ether. Whatever that means. 
    It means something like this, I'd imagine!

    image

    @Sarapis I'm glad someone gets me.

    @Mithridates Just for that I'm gonna have to pimpwalk my phat ass everywhere you go for the next few months. ::Fo Rizzle::

    Kayeil
  • ColganoColgano Member Posts: 15 ✭✭ - Stalwart

    Klendathu said:
    Antonius said:
    @Sarapis: That's far too understated to be the swagger mood.
    For all of you who have chosen the swagger mood, bear in mind this is what I imagine you're like:



    (To clarify, IT'S NOT GOOD)

    Can't stop won't stop. hashtag YOLO. hashtag othergenericphrases. B)

123457»
Sign In to Comment.