Memorable quotes

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Cailin said:
    Solnir said:
    You gather together the inks that are needed in order to create the cloak tattoo.
    You gather the dry inks together in one hand, mixing them together into a morass of colour.
    Raising your hand to your mouth, you begin to gently blow the inks into the air.
    The ink momentarily swirls above a red lollipop's head and then begins to adhere.
    Concentrating, you force the ink to begin forming into the shape of a cloak.
    As the cloak tattoo's shape is codified on the head of Trivia, the last of the 
    ink leaves the air and you pause for a moment to admire your handiwork.

I saw the exact same thing happen not very long ago, only it was 'a group of <##> burdock roots'. I LOOK'ed and there weren't even any burdock roots in the room! XD
    I think it's a little joke by the coders to see if we're paying attention. Love it!

Either that or Achaea is becomming self aware, and will soon launch all nuclear missiles!

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    (Market): Vyxen says, "Looking for a Sentinel tutor who can teach me some class skills."

:lol:

• edited May 2017
    Skye said:
    (Market): Vyxen says, "Looking for a Sentinel tutor who can teach me some class skills."

• Caelan said:
    Skye said:

I'm asking for a friend, can you explain the joke?
  • Vixen was (is?) the old Sentinel guild tutor, if I recall correctly.
  • Antonius said:
    Vixen was (is?) the old Sentinel guild tutor, if I recall correctly.
    She's still down there, although no one visits her anymore.
  • Rangor said:
    Antonius said:
    Vixen was (is?) the old Sentinel guild tutor, if I recall correctly.
    She's still down there, although no one visits her anymore.
    Not true, I visit her from time to time, just to remember how it used to be.

Does she still teach though? I still have to put 3300 lessons into venoms, might as well learn from her ...
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    An irreverent's guard chain - 150 credits
    For those who thumb their noses at Murad's craft, and choose to forsake their named blade, use this guard chain to gift your Blademaster's sword to another. ATTACH <chain> TO <sword>

EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Kenway said:
    An irreverent's guard chain - 150 credits
    For those who thumb their noses at Murad's craft, and choose to forsake their named blade, use this guard chain to gift your Blademaster's sword to another. ATTACH <chain> TO <sword>

EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Attaching the chain removes the mark of the person from it. Let's anyone band it.

If you band it, it changes to your mark. So if you wanted to sell it or whatever again you would have to buy another chain.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    oh so it's single use? They should probably add that detail in.

• It's priced like similar single use items are, but yeah, should definitely be listed.

• I cannot tell, is that a  good thing or a bad thing for you guys?
  • Greys said:
    I cannot tell, is that a  good thing or a bad thing for you guys?

Bit of both?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be

Frederich has formally declared you an enemy of the City of Targossas.

Lolk
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:

Frederich has formally declared you an enemy of the City of Targossas.

Lolk
    If you're told not to enter the city and mess with the mimics, why the fuck would you do it anyway?

Im not gonna overturn this one without some serious proof that that isn't what happened.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
    I didn't touch the mimics. Freddy's just vindictive!
    Huh. Neat.
  •  2017/05/04 00:32:37 - Frederich declared Ahmet to be a formal enemy. Reason: After being directly told not to come into the city to explore the descent, he did just that and gloated about it.

edited May 2017
    "Don't go running amuck in the city."

Given the context, taking that to mean "enter and you're fucking dead" instead of "don't fucking touch the mimics" is quite a stretch. Whatever, though. Doesn't really matter. I'm sure it'll be upheld either way.

EDIT: And lololol 'gloating' what a joke.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I came for the tears. I'm not disappointed so far.
  • Just letting you know what's on the logs.

• edited May 2017
    The last time Ahmet was unenemied to Mhaldor he took literally every book in the library without warning anyone. We had noobs who couldn't read the books they needed because he decided to be selfish.

Enemy him everywhere pre-emptively!
  • Daeir said:
    He's kind. Silas would've just enemied you on a guardstack and plaughed when you asked why.

People so soft these days.
    Silas would've walked up to him, beckoned him over, taken him to a guard stack, done an emote or two, then enemied him.
    Dont worry. Fred tried to kill me first. He was just bad at it.

And I immediately checked them back in! Get your facts straight.
    Huh. Neat.
  • You're not supposed to try to kill people yourself when you're in the city, you're always supposed to surprise enemy them into guards because it's like 1000% more infuriating to die to guards that way.
  • Kiet said:
    The last time Ahmet was unenemied to Mhaldor he took literally every book in the library without warning anyone. We had noobs who couldn't read the books they needed because he decided to be selfish.

Nah. He had asked several people if he could do it and was warned that it wasn't okay. He did it anyway.

Cooper said:
    Kiet said:

Nah. He had asked several people if he could do it and was warned that it wasn't okay. He did it anyway.
    And this is just plain false.
    Huh. Neat.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Aerek said:
    Obviously I don't know anything about the situation, or about Ahmet really, but it sure seems like Ahmet manages to piss off at least one faction every time some unusual event rolls around, under circumstances fairly similar to this, with Ahmet suffering repercussions for something he claims never happened/was a misunderstanding a victim of petty/unreasonable people.

Not to say Achaea isn't full of petty or unreasonable people, but if you keep running into these situations, maybe it's you.

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"