Memorable quotes

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    This is a time when we need @Lianca's signature quote.

• LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    Hi!
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • What did I miss?

• @Silas: I read the post before it was edited, and I honestly couldn't tell you.
  • What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
    n
    Chamber of Fear (indoors).
    There are 3 Rhaans of Enuru here.
    You see exits leading east and south.
    A Rhaan of Enuru draws a pair of blackened longswords, each dripping with a translucent liquid, and 
    plunges them deep into your body.
    A wave of excruciating pain washes over you as a Rhaan of Enuru delivers a blood-letting wound with 
    a masterful slash of his longswords.
    A wave of excruciating pain washes over you as a Rhaan of Enuru delivers a blood-letting wound with 
    a masterful slash of his longswords.(sip vitality|sip antigen|outr potash|eat potash) (-2836h, 81.
    0%) 

• Let's not go to Eleusis. It's a very silly place.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Tvistor said:

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

Yes

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Rangor said:
    Something seems to be wrong here....

Wait, again?  God dammit, this happened like 3 weeks ago.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • During winter, the guards and totems huddle together and swing up into the trees for additional warmth and quiet.
  • Wysteria said:
    While fishing:

(Newbie): Zyxin says, "Is there a way to get a feel for the less/more popular classes?"

(Newbie): Zyxin says, "Other than interrogating people?"

(Newbie): Romeo says, "Talking to others of that class may help."

(Newbie): Romeo says, "Er."

(Newbie): Romeo says, "To do is to learn, then? Go out and experiment."

He's got you there...
    I wonder if he even realizes he's already interrogating Romeo.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • .. 264 guards?

we've got a measly 90 guards!
  • Eleusis is about 10 rooms total tbf.

• Targossas gets about 30 guards to cover 400 rooms.

• You attach the cup of the atlatl to the shaft, and test the fit of the spear inside of it, finding it satisfactory.

This spear-thrower is comprised of two pieces: a short spear and a long wooden 
    shaft which is cupped at one end. When fitted together, the cup at the end of 
    the shaft curls up and over the end of the spear, enabling it to be hurled with 
    great velocity and distance.
    It weighs about 10 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Dunn.

Thanks, @Kinilan.

• Dunn said:
    You attach the cup of the atlatl to the shaft, and test the fit of the spear inside of it, finding it satisfactory.

This spear-thrower is comprised of two pieces: a short spear and a long wooden 
    shaft which is cupped at one end. When fitted together, the cup at the end of 
    the shaft curls up and over the end of the spear, enabling it to be hurled with 
    great velocity and distance.
    It weighs about 10 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Dunn.

Thanks, @Kinilan.
    Should we expect to see Santar deathsight soon, as promised?

• You take the two hollowed-out halves of the Orb and place them around the center
    of the Orb, forming a shimmering, seamless whole.

This orb looks much like a very large pearl, approximately four inches across,
    with a deep blue hue. It is perfectly round and smooth; beyond that, no detail
    is evident.
    It weighs 8 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Kinilan.
    The orb will allow you to move another 500 rooms.

Suck it landwalkers!
  • Silas said:
    Looks like those spears will be super rare. Took a whole 2 days for them to start showing up.
    How many have you seen so far?  2 days of bashing is a pretty significant investment for one or two spears.
  • I have two more.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    All Kard's fault.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Kinilan said:
    You take the two hollowed-out halves of the Orb and place them around the center
    of the Orb, forming a shimmering, seamless whole.

This orb looks much like a very large pearl, approximately four inches across,
    with a deep blue hue. It is perfectly round and smooth; beyond that, no detail
    is evident.
    It weighs 8 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Kinilan.
    The orb will allow you to move another 500 rooms.

Suck it landwalkers!
    And they don't decay. Best part.