Memorable quotes

Comments

• Can't understand why it would be a FORMER Mhaldorian...

• Cynlael said:
    Can't understand why it would be a FORMER Mhaldorian...
    Hugged in public.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    The description is a pretty good indication of why it would be a former Mhaldorian, I would say.

• Nakari said:
    - 2013/10/28 19:56:40 - Jovolo says, "Seeking a Magi tutor."
    - 2013/10/28 20:42:24 - Jovolo says, "Seeking a Chivalry tutor."

I know he's got a reputation for changing class a lot, but really?
    Someone tell him that he should wait until we get autoclass to try to test it?
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
    It's not that your point was over my head, it was your poor use of sarcasm that prompted my response.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Dunn said:

People always ask me what it's like to raid Cyrene.

(Party): Jhui says, "TARGET Kardal."
    0h, 6426m, 21178e, 26972w ex-(P)c
    Lady Ariettie Jinx, Voice of Neraeos yells, "Help! Help!"
    0h, 6426m, 21178e, 26972w ex-(P)c
    (Party): Hirst says, "Kardal WEBBED."
    0h, 6426m, 21188e, 26972w ex-(P)c
    You may eat another bit of irid moss or potash.
    You are dead, perhaps you should "Embrace Death".
    (Party): Hirst says, "TARGET Melodie."
    0h, 6426m, 21198e, 26972w ex-(P)c
    (Party): Hirst says, "Melodie TRUENAMED!"
    0h, 6426m, 21198e, 26972w ex-(P)c
    Aedilex Pharos, Lisbethae Etienne Le'Murzen-Sparrow yells, "Help! Help!"
    0h, 6426m, 21200e, 26972w ex-(P)c
    Your mana drains away as you concentrate on maintaining a link with the living.
    0h, 6276m, 21200e, 26972w ex-(P) (-150m)c
    Rexak Ravenwind, Supplicant of the Hammer yells, "Help! Help!"
    0h, 6276m, 21200e, 26972w ex-(P)c
    Aedilex Pharos, Lisbethae Etienne Le'Murzen-Sparrow yells, "Help! Help!"

About that.
    I only call guards if there's five or more, assuming I don't derp and walk into you all by myself. :(

More fun to beckon and slam into you with a mace!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Over four-thousand player kills might explain it?

• edited October 2013
    I got 99 when i was at ~2.8k-3k player kills.

(Last Feb)

• edited October 2013
    To put that into perspective, here's mine at 134:

@Dunn is either some sort of questing wizard, or he has some absolutely mighty following under his belt.  Getting to 104 on just 18k kills is a feat in itself.
  • edited October 2013
    Never posted a truthful STAT STAT of myself before, so eat it up boys.

+-Statistics------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Adventurer Kills        Denizen Kills           Your Deaths                 |
    |   Slain    : 6185         Slain    : 128880       To Adventurers : 1723     |
    |   Levels   : 462647       Levels   : 9700833      To Denizens    : 561      |
    |   Avg Level: 74           Avg Level: 75           To Misadventure: 137      |
    |                                                                             |
    | Infamy     : not known for acts of infamy                                   |
    | Credibility: is an extremely credible character                             |
    |                                                                             |
    | Events and Games Won                                                        |
    |   Arena Duels: 142        Party Duels : 44        FFAs      : 4             |
    |   Rampages   : 14         KOTHs       : 1         CvAs      : 0             |
    |   TOTFs      : 0          Royal Guards: 0         Freeze Tag: 1             |
    |   Frog Baits : 0          Jousts      : 3         Chess     : 15            |
    +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

| Level  : 105 (52.4%) "1st Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy"     

Not sure how the 18k thing is possible with that amount of adventurer kills.

Have to also consider other things that give experience, such as destroying rooms in a sanctioned raid and divine favours.

• And the fact he has less deaths.

• Cynlael said:
    And the fact he has less deaths.
    Not enough to make that big a difference, and absolute number doesn't mean much, since it doesn't distinguish how many were bursts, in city, etc.
  • mog counts as death on stat stats

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Dunn said:

Welcome back, Coops.

Mind blown.

(The Warriors of Sapience): Penwize says, "...I just saw that screenshot, I 
    thought you were bullshitting. How are you 104 with only 18k kills? That's like .
    .. wat?"

(The Warriors of Sapience): Penwize says, "Am genuinely impressed."   <<<RECOGNIZED BY THE BASHING KING HIMSELF.

(The Warriors of Sapience): Jhui says, "That really is impressive."

(The Warriors of Sapience): Cooper says, "That's pretty impressive though." << Holding onto this one for future.

Appearance by @Kyrra
    So thankful it was that message and not the one before it that got screenshotted.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited October 2013
    @Mishgul Post your stat stats pls.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Like 1 kill and 9 million deaths

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • edited October 2013
    Nice stat stats if that's real, Santa.

*Before we go Poergh up in here, not accusing AT ALL. Those are sick.

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited October 2013
    Dunn said:

Santar Claus uses his earring chain sleigh to be all over the world, killing everything at once.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Dunn said:

I still tease Poergh on skype to this day about busting him on his stat stats.