Quick Questions

Comments

• Gotta see the beauty in this promotion, and the folks willing to price globe at 30 credit per. Cos if you want talismans and other stuffs, buy globes. If you only want credits, sell globes. Never have been a promotion so flexible, so fun, so rewarding for both parties. Keep it going. 
  • Dochitha said:
    Gotta see the beauty in this promotion, and the folks willing to price globe at 30 40 credit per. Cos if you want talismans and other stuffs, buy globes. If you only want credits, sell globes. Never have been a promotion so flexible, so fun, so rewarding for both parties. Keep it going. 
    ftfy
  • Globes not worth it at 40.

Some people will still buy them but the serious people who know what they are doing won't. 

• "Globes aren't worth 40cr to the people that know how to game the system to get shittons of boundcr/talisman pieces from it."

I mean.  I know I'm a shitter when it comes to globes and I've made money off of them before.

It's people like seragorn, cooper, proficy, and now Dochitha that kind of ruin these promos for everyone else.  If you spent enough time investing into the wheel prior to it's nerf, you could make thousands of credits.  easily.
  • Hey now, Proficy is a bro, and is one of the most honest, upright, and credible business-people in the entire game. He doesn't shaft over anyone
  • No.  I never said they did dirty to anyone.

I said that because they have so many credits to invest into shit, the admins (usually) have to invest in ways to beat the shit out of the promos so that it's not nearly as profitable.
  • Aegoth said:
    Hey now, Proficy is a bro, and is one of the most honest, upright, and credible business-people in the entire game. He doesn't shaft over anyone
    Can confirm.
  • If you have more capital, you get higher profits (which you can use as more capital). It's just how things are.
     <3 
  • Im really hoping this doesnt result in globe nerfs...

However, I would fully endorse the idea of nerfing open globes for special prize, like they did for 500 cr wheel spins.
  • Frederich said:
    It's people like seragorn, cooper, proficy, and now Dochitha that kind of ruin these promos for everyone else.  If you spent enough time investing into the wheel prior to it's nerf, you could make thousands of credits.  easily.
    How do we ruin this when we provide another avenue for people to exchange their globes for credits? That could have added tonnes of sales for IRE on those people who wouldn't have bought if not because of credits.

And because we are doing it right, so many people are benefiting from completed capes, the market becomes liquid, everyone is able to piece up something, enjoyment becomes abundant.

I do not see how this turns out to be a bad thing. I see all beauty in it. And while people see us competing for globes, we are more cooperative than competitive. Talismans is a team game. Show me your pieces.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I know some talisman sets have a reward if you complete the whole thing. Does anyone know if the Seafaring set has anything like this?

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    It does not
    Ok, well, bummer. 

• Not sure if this is the best place to ask.

But does anyone know how to log into a different character registered to the same email address on the forums.

Whenever I login I just seem to get back to the older character and I'd rather post as my active character.
  • Ameroth said:
    Not sure if this is the best place to ask.

But does anyone know how to log into a different character registered to the same email address on the forums.

Whenever I login I just seem to get back to the older character and I'd rather post as my active character.
    Log out from forums, then log out from achaea.com. Sign in to achaea.com from the character you wanna use, then sign in via achaea on forums.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited April 2017
    Does anyone have an uncompressed version of the full sea map somewhere? It got fuzzed in the move.

EDIT: Nvm found what I needed.
    Huh. Neat.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Can people interact with things in the SOW display case besides looking at them?
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    1.) Does anyone have the description for Ashaxei?

2.) Does anyone have the description of the Ashaxei figurine?

3.) Does anyone have a description of a dragon egg in Achaea? I assume the only times one has had the chance to view one was Blu's... maybe Cadmium's? Though I heard Cadmium was made from the scale of an adventurer, so maybe not. I figure Ashaxei's has never been seen. Ashaxei's Mirror mentions her being born from an egg but doesn't describe it.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• 1:
    Basking in the subdued light, the white dragon Ashaxei sprawls here, watching her surroundings lazily with one glittering eye.

The regal dignity of this heroine of old has not been diminished by the passing of ages under her watchful eyes. Indeed, in those fathomless, starry orbs she seems to hold the essence of her ageless intelligence and compassion. Ashaxei is a magnificent juggernaught of a dragon, her massive bulk appearing to have once been a formidable physique, now somewhat softened by years of well-earned rest. Her shimmering, colourless hide, unique among all dragonkind, displays milky iridescent tones dipping occasionally into the shadow of long, grave scars. Her wings are transparent and veined, splayed comfortably at her sides, like the hands of an elderly woman.
     Ashaxei, the White Dragon of Han-Tolneth almost glows with nearly god-like power.
    She weighs about 3750 pounds.

3: I've actually never seen the words "dragon egg" or "dragon's egg" in Achaea, except in a certain Cyrenian dream
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Sena said:
    1:
    Basking in the subdued light, the white dragon Ashaxei sprawls here, watching her surroundings lazily with one glittering eye.

The regal dignity of this heroine of old has not been diminished by the passing of ages under her watchful eyes. Indeed, in those fathomless, starry orbs she seems to hold the essence of her ageless intelligence and compassion. Ashaxei is a magnificent juggernaught of a dragon, her massive bulk appearing to have once been a formidable physique, now somewhat softened by years of well-earned rest. Her shimmering, colourless hide, unique among all dragonkind, displays milky iridescent tones dipping occasionally into the shadow of long, grave scars. Her wings are transparent and veined, splayed comfortably at her sides, like the hands of an elderly woman.
     Ashaxei, the White Dragon of Han-Tolneth almost glows with nearly god-like power.
    She weighs about 3750 pounds.

3: I've actually never seen the words "dragon egg" or "dragon's egg" in Achaea, except in a certain Cyrenian dream
    Thank you! An egg is mentioned in Blu's history, and Ashaxei's birth is mentioned in the Mirror of Ashaxei. Krypton pointed me to that one but it didn't have enough detail.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Mmm i think there might be something in gare, in room descriptions? I recall the days of Dragon souls in orbs as well...but gosh this was back in the old old intro.
  • The orbs in Gare (Garden of Orbs) are creation orbs. Different thing.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    The orbs in Gare (Garden of Orbs) are creation orbs. Different thing.
    i wish i could carve the hole in the mountain to build my own lair. :p

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
    Jurixe said:
    Can people interact with things in the SOW display case besides looking at them?
    I'm wondering this too, actually. I'm assuming no, because the item is essentially locked in a case.

• We completely redid our intros recently, with that exactly in mind. 

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
    So I'm in the process of adding rooms to my ship, but would like the first room's entrance to be hidden from the outside. When trying to do this from outside the room because I only want the 'in' direction hidden, I get the following: Only the owner, or leader of the owning organization, has sufficient privilege to do that.

My question is, if I do this from the -inside-, will it only hide the exit to the outside from that room like I expect?

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Don't actually think you can hide the entrance. Not certain though.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Elisan said:
    I've done the newbie tasks in Ashtan, Cyrene, and Targossas. Why does the Targossian one seem so much better? So interactive and involved. The other two seem like the bare minimum to get you situated and then Targossas just frontloads you with lore, different  commands to interact with objects, stories and visions to enjoy, etc.
    Try Mhaldor's.