End of the Year rave/thank you/recap

Comments

• Thanks to @Ourania for moon boobs, as always.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    If I list people, I'll forget people, and that's horrible.

To the Occultists, it's been a crazy year, but you guys are the best, always challenging me and being willing to argue and go with madness.

Nihilists, we're a small group, but hardcore, here's to another year of doing ridiculously improbable things.

Enemies, keep giving me something to scoff and snark at.

@Babel, @Ourania, @Phaestus, and the rest of the garden, you guys are tops.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I hate all of you, nobody gets raves. Too drunk to actually give a thank you, so you all get a blanket hate.
  • So can I have Amanda?

• To the earrings in my left ear: You guys are great and it's always a blast raiding against dumb odds with you guys <3

To the earrings in my right ear: Seriously, what is wrong with you guys? Where are you?

@Dunn: Always a blast playing anything, shooting the shit, or just raiding. CAWCAWCAW always remember

@Jhui: You came in like a wrecking ball, and while your nudity astride said wrecking ball was disturbing, it's been uphill ever since. Also, stop lying about me singing, I wouldn't do that >.>

@Nemutaur, @Triak, @Gyrth, @Sohl, @Mizik, @Akia: Always a blast to raid with, especially when you all get focused so I can snipe and boost my KD ratio

@Tanris: IMUBBY

@Taraus, @Lianca, @Occultists: You guys are great <3

@Babel: I wish you hadn't disappeared, it was fun while it lasted!

@Ourania: Thanks for everything you definitely don't do ;)

@Inevitably forgotten @s: It was very clearly intentional. Please feel snubbed and say something to me in the next hour while I still have time to edit.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    I suppose I should do one of these too:

@Hashan: My love/hate relationship with you is abusive in every sense of the word, yet I cannot find it within myself to leave you. I enjoy the intrigue and politics a lot, but what the city could be is what has kept me waiting and hopeful.

@Ourania: I cannot imagine the pressure and frustration of being a volunteer, and for Hashan of all places. I, for one, appreciate all you have done to try to make the city a fun and worthwhile place to play. Moreso, I appreciate the work and interaction we have been able to do together on several levels and the support you have given me as a person and player over the years.

@Ravensong:@Mannimar, @Cinya, @Aitox Sad to see us all go our separate ways over this past year, but it is always fun to hang out with you guys IC and OOC. You are all the coolest of dudes.

@Kaitali: You dealt with a lot of crap for me, with me, and from me this year. I appreciate all the help you have been and acknowledge the superior level of serpentness you posses.

@Institute: My new passion in Achaea, its been a blast seeing us grow over the past couple years,continue working and growing until you become the formidable organization in the game I know you can be!

@Hellen: You are the rock of the Institute. The perfect combination of mad scientist and...well, you play a good alchemist! I am glad to see you take the lead and do it well.

@Xadzia: Thanks for being what I think is an even hand in dealing with all things Hashan, things would be a lot worse without you right now.

@Harmonia: I love you always, but I will not join Mhaldor.

@Cimone: My errant fiancee, you supported and counseled me during some difficult times in leadership. Feel free to come back, you know, anytime.

• BluefBluef Delos
    edited January 2014
    @Kaie for being my partner in Achaean crime for the last (two) years. Time flies when we're having fun.

@Nieelensars for the amazing friendship and support you gave me during my final run toward dragon.

@Achimrst for not being afraid to be Bluef's friend or a leader in an organization that so many people know nothing about yet seem to hate with every fibre of their being. You have become one of my best friends, Doc.

@Howdin for all the time spent testing different combat tactics, and for all those moments that derailed into Wtf LOL fests in tells.

@Motako @Belle @Reihaneh @Hermaldo @Wayde @Sabata @Kardal - For being part of the new RP the Curia crafted this past year. Great things are great things coming our way!

@Kybrae for doing what others would not. You are a shining example of how much fun can be had when the people actually roleplay instead of simply completing tasks and pushing pretend papers around in a world made of text.

@Flair for still being willing to roleplay with your ex-wife. It's hard to believe it all started 10 RL years ago. Damn, we're old!

@Beya for always blowing my mind with your showmanship! We miss you!

@Qwindor for standing up for what was right and taking the all the heat (everyone in that House owes you a thank you). It's been nice doing something other than trying to fight you.

@Vicious @Turoi @Ryldagh and @Peak for always being pure awesome.

@Thoth for your continued patronage of the Curia, especially those moments when you scare the heck out of all of us by saying something out of the blue on CLT.

@Valnurana for taking the time you do to make Achaea an amazing roleplay experience for every one of your Black Swans.

@Tecton: For responding to each and every message and email. There were a lot of them in 2013!

@Amunet, @Bonko @Perlanox & all those players who left us this year for the numerous times you made Achaea a more interesting place to be on a Friday night than anywhere in reality.
  • Welp, I'm a *bit* late to the party, as ever. I don't check the forums as much as I probably should, so. >_>

But I definitely want to put in my two cents here, even if everyone's totally over this thread. So, first of all, @Ruth and @Jurixe for being two of the coolest chicks I know. I'm sincerely glad I know you both, IC and OOC. Defs need to interact more IC though. 4 real. I'll try to be around more so we can... :p

@Ferrous - I know you don't read the forums (good for you) but I love you girly. We have been through a lot - five years of 'a lot' and we're still best friends. I still dunno why we haven't met yet. In our own time I s'pose.

@Jovolo @Garao @whatever else - Get a new laptop already, goddamn. I miss you, bud. Come back to me. weep.

@Aepas - You get one bc you're legit one of my besties and how could you not get a shout out? Miss yo face

@Khairt - For being himself. Anyone who knows Khairt will know exactly what that means, and why it deserves a shout out. You manly man, you.

@Kafziel - Feel like I've known you for ages and ages. Has it really only been a year? Getting sick of your shit already I guess. Kafziel always causing trouble, so many antics.

@Wyverex - Also doesn't read forums, but he's been a great friend for many years. Love the dude to pieces.

@Diavolo too. Doesn't give two shits about Achaea anymore, definitely doesn't read the forums, but he's alive and well and I love him bunches. Probs couldn't have made it through 2013 without his friendship and support.

@Dragonknight - For being a dumbface

@Bonko - For being a big goof all the time. You make me smile. I still want pix. Preferably of you in those new monkey pajamies you bought. kthx in advance.

@Daslin - Blanket hate for you and yours too buddy. It meant so much that you thought of me. *1tear

There's a bunch of people I want to mention but can't atm. You know who you are and I love you too! Lots of love and hugs and happy frilly shit for you.

Okay, I'm done now. x

• Areigna said:

@Bonko - For being a big goof all the time. You make me smile. I still want pix. Preferably of you in those new monkey pajamies you bought. kthx in advance.

NO, MOLE.
  • @Ashtan's combatants are, by far, my all time favorites in Achaea. I didn't much like being on the same team, but you guys made awesome opponents. I've played against every other faction in game and no one else comes close to offering more fun or better sportsmanship. When I played in Targ, I had such a good time playing against you.

There are too many others to note. My play time here tends to be sporadic, so I can't interact with those of you I enjoy as much as I'd like. Thanks to all you who play the game well and make it enjoyable for others.

As for the admin, you rock, to be honest. I may bitch a bit, but the huge amount of work you've put into Achaea really shows. When comparing Achaea to other muds, including the other IRE muds, this one is clearly the best. Thanks for creating a worthy passtime.

• edited January 2014
    @wyenedere, yup. The only bittersweet thing about playing with @Ashtan is that you won't fight a group that wants fun fights as much as they do.

@Jhui @Dunn <3

@Gyrth gruesome twosome

@Lianca @Kyrra @Taraus the lovely lady cheerleaders with claws of Ashtan.

Hoping to have more free time in 2014 to shake things up/reassume my role as the perennial badass I used to be.

Oh, @TMC is the shit. If you're not in that clan you're missing out. If you quit that clan, you suck and can't take a joke.

@Saibel WHERE HAVE YOU GONE. *1tear*
  • So late, but why not, let's see how much and how many people I can remember.

I'm back... for now. -tiptoe-

@eiredhel and @lacertix: On getting married, congrats! Missed the wedding (oops), but I know you two kids will be right as rain.

@shahai: Pretty awesome memories.

@qwindor: Taking over House thingiemabobs. Tough times, but can't wait to see what your leadership will cook up!

@fen and @soulfyriani: We need more good ol' times. Where's the liquor?

@vayne: Pretty amazing run as leader of House and City, thank you for all the fun, games, and push to do better! (also, your face and towel look should make a reappearance, hmm hmm)

@tharvis: Haven't seen you in ages, and all I've seen so far was the Logosmas stocking with your name on it. Come around moar!

@bambi: For making the City a more lively place to be!

@rispok: Your cake and general good humor!

@aarro: Nice day out. People need to slow down and stop bashing for a minute or three.

@daslin: Don't know what happened, but hey, thanks for the memories!

@hashan: Home! So many times have I wanted to leave.. but end up deciding not to.

@serpentlords: Y'all are pretty cool. More fresh meat!

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    @Coeur blame exams for me not being around alot!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Now who is suckng up? :D

• Arador said:
    Now who is suckng up? :D
    I'm allowed to!

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• @Katzchen Love ya bud! I'm not crazy just rageyyyyy *BEST TEXT MOM EVERRR*. @Rakon yaaaay no longer bannedhammered from forums! @Orzaansyn You're so awesome! @Carmain Yes @Xenomorph sorry I got pawned off on you but I think we're going to irongrip sapience to the Master's will in a hardcore punk rock show where we mace the other bands to show them just how METAL we are. @Turoi the conversations we've had are in depth and I don't think too many people would ever be able to keep up with us. @Zii <This guy is the SHIT. @Aegoth even though you left me cold and alone you're still my friend (even if you are a traitorous oathbreaking scumbag) @Hasar EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE DOLPHIN EXPLODE! @IronRealms >Way to go. @Kayeil.. You. Are. The. Biggest. Trip. I. Have. Ever. Experienced. Thank You. For dealing with my intensity and my sometimes unbearable anger. How many times has it been me being here crazy off my rocker and you bringing me back to the calm fortitude of reality.  I owe you something I will never be able to pay back.

Here's to life and living another bad ass year.

@Sartan > All shall fall before the might of The Master.

• Oh shit! And how did I even...
    @Kaden - You have been one of the best friends Saeva could have ever found! You have taught and shared, ever so patiently, SO much about magi combat... I can only hope that one day I'll have your a portion of the flair and prowess you have! But even beyond that, you're someone Saeva has never felt the need to hide things from for any reason. You have a wisdom and grace that is unmatched. I LOVE YOU!

• TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    edited January 2014
    Orzaansyn said:

If it's anything like I imagine it...
    ...I'm sorry D:

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• Annnnnd adblocked. But not your sig.

i'm a rebel