Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

WWK

2»

Comments

• NemutaurNemutaur GermanyMember Posts: 1,068
    edited December 2013
    Int kaido/telepathy monk is the truth in raids, it's something that can make or break an encounter with the enemy. 

But if you're running around with 12 strength (or probably less really since you're going for the full int) then there's just some classes you'll never be able to kill 1v1. 14 Strength seems to be a very nice sweet spot for getting pretty much every class except for dual shield wielding full plate wearing sons of a dogs.

Granted I never had quick-witted as Int spec (haven't been Int spec for like 2-3 months now), but I can't see myself winning a duel with 12 strength against a high armoured target even if I have the advantage of blindingly quick afflicting.

EDIT: do have an aldar talisman/diadem though so that's pretty much the same as QW without having it.
  • DavioDavio Member Posts: 108
    I was going to switch from int monk because I wanted to change after not being able to stand 45 rooms out in the area and crush people to death.

The last few raids and encounters and nearly killing Terra while locked with just enfeeble and kai choke spam made me change my mind, though.

Though, my artifact list has like 33 items. I'll probably upgrade my collar or sash and just make it worse instead.

No to WWK breaking shield. That's what this thread was about, right?
  • IocunIocun Member Posts: 3,506 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Oh, nobody was saying their defence was weak, by any means. But transmuting doesn't kill your opponents.
  • NellaundraNellaundra Member Posts: 1,556 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    With Int monk though you can't get the 80% BBTs that people all complain about though!  =((
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember Posts: 6,288 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You can get 40%+ kaichokes, which is a hell of a lot worse considering you can do them while proned, transfixed and otherwise utterly annihilated.
  • KaraiKarai Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited December 2013
    Oh please don't get people started on the Kai-choke debate. They'll want to nerf it more than it already has been, and it cannot afford anymore or the ability would be too limited given that hold breath negates it and once you're choked you automatically hold breath anyway to avoid the second from anyone else. And at the moment, it's fine. A little limited but being that we can now choke from area boundaries, it's an okay tradeoff. Once the crush classlead gets implemented, as it's already been approved, we'll be in a better place. Kai is still difficult to get since it was cut in half in one of the past nerfs, and nearly impossible to get from some classes. That's my only problem with Kaido, not gaining it in raids but in 1v1.

And wwk I can live with, but I'm usually in dragon, with a diadem and quick witted. So at least I can make some very quick retorts in a fight.
  • HasarHasar Member Posts: 795 @ - Epic Achaean
    Quick-Witted don't work in zeh dragon form! (In case you thought it did, just clarifying for you and others.)
    Karai said:

And wwk I can live with, but I'm usually in dragon, with a diadem and quick witted. So at least I can make some very quick retorts in a fight.

TrevizeZeonAclarion
  • EldEld Member Posts: 3,946 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Hasar said:
    Quick-Witted don't work in zeh dragon form! (In case you thought it did, just clarifying for you and others.)
    Karai said:

Dragon stance.
    KaraiTrevizeZeon
  • CathyCathy Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Hasar said:

Hi guys.
    Hello @Hasar
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
Sign In to Comment.