WWK

2»

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Oh please don't get people started on the Kai-choke debate. They'll want to nerf it more than it already has been, and it cannot afford anymore or the ability would be too limited given that hold breath negates it and once you're choked you automatically hold breath anyway to avoid the second from anyone else. And at the moment, it's fine. A little limited but being that we can now choke from area boundaries, it's an okay tradeoff. Once the crush classlead gets implemented, as it's already been approved, we'll be in a better place. Kai is still difficult to get since it was cut in half in one of the past nerfs, and nearly impossible to get from some classes. That's my only problem with Kaido, not gaining it in raids but in 1v1.

And wwk I can live with, but I'm usually in dragon, with a diadem and quick witted. So at least I can make some very quick retorts in a fight.
  • Quick-Witted don't work in zeh dragon form! (In case you thought it did, just clarifying for you and others.)
    Karai said:

And wwk I can live with, but I'm usually in dragon, with a diadem and quick witted. So at least I can make some very quick retorts in a fight.

• Hasar said:
    Quick-Witted don't work in zeh dragon form! (In case you thought it did, just clarifying for you and others.)
    Karai said:

Dragon stance.
  • Hasar said:

Hi guys.
    Hello @Hasar
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.