You have attained godhood..

124»

Comments

• CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    Xith said:
    Cyla said:
    Xith said:
    Cyla said:
    Maybe Alyc, Goddess of Birth I'd let you mortals bloodline at your pleasure, but give the option to come beg me to undo it. Which I would then either give some impossible feat to win my approval, or just make your spouse/fiancé/SO your kid/parent/sibling, depending on what mood I'm in.
    And in Her spare time, ask me to bloodline kids with her.

Asking only empowers others to deny you, bb. I would make a special exception for you. I would bloodline you as my son, father, brother, uncle and cousin. Then marry you. So you could be my everything <3
    There's no "Um" button, but...

Um...

C'mon Xith. You're only scratching the surface of my weirdness.

(Party): Marcalo says, "You will want hypno in place."

(Party): Marcalo says, "When you attempt this lock."

(Party): Marcalo says, "So as to make it roughsex."

• Oh man actually I am super into this idea: Atarax, the God of Hedonism.

His order would not have a particularly rigid doctrine. He would encourage his followers to debate how best to maximize pleasant experiences and minimize the negative, whether or not it is necessary to experience undesirable things in order to appreciate pleasant ones, whether certain pleasures are more "pure" than others (material luxuries versus the enjoyment of friendships, that sort of thing). Other debates might revolve around benefiting at others' expenses - whether or not it is okay to enjoy a feast while others starve, or if it is one's duty to maximize the enjoyments of others as well as one's self.

Maybe he could have come from wherever Apollyon fell from - I admit I don't know much of Apollyon's backstory, but maybe he could have had a spoiled little brother who grew in the opposite direction or something along those lines.
  • Apollyon was born from the pit Abaddon when it collided with the Morningstar. Don't think he had any little brothers.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Aurora turned up around the same time. Wouldn't that make them twins?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Aurora turned up around the same time. Wouldn't that make them twins?
    They are. She was created from the Morningstar.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited February 2014
    Ah so that context wouldn't super work then, I don't think this guy would have been in the pit of Abaddon ever. I need to learn to history, it would appear.

Addendum: he's not a sex god - the point of RP is it's different from real life B-)