You have attained godhood..

Comments

• Now there's an idea, swap half the game's names around so Daslin would be Nemutaur, Jhui would be Dunn, etc. Being a god sounds fun.

i'm a rebel

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Daslin- God of failures and suicide runs.
  • edited November 2013
    Tesha said:
    make arrows that miss fly around the world so they actually hit the person who shot them

Do you mean... You would make the world round? ^:)^

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    I would be Dont, Goddess of Worry.
    Worry stones would be a tribute to Me.
  • edited November 2013
    Thaumas said:

You really should do some research, Enrai.
    I would be Cowell, God of Criticism.

Research is for other people. My memory fills in the blanks with stories.
    A help file that says someone time travelled 'never to return' isn't evidence of death, whereas a giant beastie eating the seed of primal chaos is a much more solid (and satisfying) finale.

Anyway, whatever, this thread is amusing.
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    God of empty stomachs

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Alcinae - god of Dry Humor
  • Hmm, if I would be serious and if I can keep my own name (otherwise make something up):

Vastus, the Ebonheart Tyrant

He would be an Evil God of Nature of kinds. Would need a dark forest as a home area of course. He could be either allied to Mhaldor or patron a House in Mhaldor, but one which allows forestals of course (Ebon Fist forestals please!). Otherwise perhaps a new city which would be a dark forestal community. I think an Evil forestal God could be a very cool thing.
  • Hasar, <insert god name>.

Every room has permanent retardation in it.

Enjoy.

• Hasar said:
    Hasar, <insert god name>.

Every room has permanent retardation in it.

Enjoy.
    Paradise! I've always wanted to move slow-mo.
  • Elyam (or some variation of the sort) And I would probably be a Patron of Honor, Truth, Memory, and History or something close to that. More neuteral aligned than Pentharian was because we saw it always hampered things when an evil character would want to play honorably. Probably Patron of Knights and Nobility. Just an interesting idea I would love to toy with and I think I might actually enjoy doing something like that. My realm would occupy those areas in which historical significance and Honor were at stake and would oppose those who try and twist history to their own ends.
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • I would absolutely love to play Prospero.
  • Kakotas said:
    Silas said:
    I'd be Twilight fo sho. First thing I'd do is purge my order (and maybe Hashan) and announce that the great cleansing has begun.

ETA: @Tecton, @Sarapis, you may consider this My application.
    Didn't you already do that 3 times?
    I've purged Hashan a few times, yeah. Turns out the admins don't care for it too much.

• Man, I didn't realize that face was animated. I thought it was just the  :| face.
  • I would try as hard as I could to use my real name and I would be the god of Gay Sex and Bitchiness. You would all fear me.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Gay Sex and Sass*
  • I would be Eirene, Goddess of Patience.