Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.
City destruction changes
ANNOUNCE NEWS #3994 (11/22/2013 at 03:28)
From : Tecton, the Terraformer
To : Everyone
Subject: City Destruction changes
We're pleased to announce the release of a major revision of the City
Destruction system! The highlights of the changes are as follows:
* City military forces are now formalised into city armies, allowing
adventurers to rise in rank based on their offensive and defensive efforts!
Many war and city destruction-related powers are now assignable to military
* War ministry aides are now empowered to conscript soldiers, replacing the
dated ENLIST system.
* CITY SOLDIERS is no more! Ranking members of the military now have additional
tools to list and recruit soldiers.
* Sanctioned raids will now automatically begin following a number of defender
deaths within a specified timeframe.
* Experience loss has been restored for deaths inside an adventurer's home
city. Experience loss and gain is suspended at the commencement of a sanctioned
* The process of obtaining and cultivating elemental sparks has had numerous
* Using the explosive power of these elementals has changed significantly,
including the potential outcomes!
* Repairing destroyed locations is now a delayed, automated process. The price
for this has been reduced.
Defenders can now foil a sanctioned raid, using the raider's elemental sparks
for their own gain!
* New font empowerments are now available to the defending city's military.
There are far too many changes to list here, so take a read through the
following updated help files:
HELP CITY DESTRUCTION
HELP WAR (*)
(*) Yes, you can finally say goodbye to the old help file for the war ministry!
No longer will you hear a new minister say "What does TROOPTYPES FIELDED do?!"
Sign In to Comment.
- 6K All Categories
- 3K Everything Achaea
- 1.5K North of Thera
- 21 Archives of the Terraformer
- 246 The Matsuhama Arena
- 873 The Golden Dais of Creation
- 283 The Scarlattan Theatre
- 145 The Blank Canvas
- 1.9K Getting Help
- 392 General Questions
- 251 Quick Class Questions
- 1.3K Tech Support
- 300 Client Help
- 459 Curing Systems and Scripts
- 829 Off-Topic
- 250 The Wander Inn
- 579 The Universal Membrane
- 286 Class Discussions
- 286 Individual Class Sections
- 20 Alchemist
- 9 Apostate
- 9 Bard
- 29 Blademaster
- 9 Depthswalker
- 12 Druid
- 4 Infernal
- 20 Jester
- 19 Magi
- 31 Monk
- 10 Occultist
- 7 Paladin
- 7 Priest
- 28 Runewarden
- 18 Sentinel
- 26 Serpent
- 19 Shaman
- 9 Sylvan