Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Ari's Achaea Sketchbook

13»

Comments

• TrevizeTrevize Member Posts: 1,517 @ - Epic Achaean
    Daklore said:
    ... At least it's not Daklore trying to bust a move. Seriously, can't. You try busting a move with hooves.

Also, hi. I may or may not be stalking this thread. Also, bah humbug.
    Tapdancing?
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • DakloreDaklore Member Posts: 804 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    No. Just... no...
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • AriettieAriettie Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    It's beautiful and I love my commission! Thank you!
    ArianisRinzaiKyrra
  • ElainaElaina Member Posts: 23 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited January 2014
    firstly, @Melodie have you changed your description of late?  I swear I remember something about Melodie IG carrying a little excess weight, I might be wrong. The commission is still stunning either way! 

@Arianis I'm loving your work and the commission of Exelethril makes him look ten times better than my imagination ever managed. I can't believe how much life all these commissions seem to hold, I'm pretty much stalking this thread and I don't usually bother with the forums.

Keep up the good work and try not to burn yourself out when it comes to your health 

Elaina x

ShirszaeArianis
  • KeiKei Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Not sure how old this bump was, but it put this thread on my radar and for that holy shit thank you @Elaina
    Seriously, there's some awesome work here, and I always wondered where @Melodie got her avatar, thought she drew it and was envious of the wrong person.

Also, given it's been a while since the last post that wasn't a necro, I hope you're okay and haven't uh-healthed again! More artists is never a bad thing! :D (I need to practice again myself... D: )

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
    ArianisElaina
  • ArianisArianis CyreneMember Posts: 122 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Sorry, it's mostly been that I've had a lot of other work aside from Achaea (real work work) pile up while I've been sick. As a result, I can't really prioritize Achaea above that work. In addition, I have been doing a lot of art but it's mostly stuff I can't show because it's for an in-dev project. I do hope to update this thread soon with some artwork that I CAN show. 

However, since I'm so busy with my work, I'm not sure how much Achaean art I can do in these days.
    Commissions- Base pay is 15cr/hour of work. See THIS for commission FAQ.
    The current commission queue is 5. Estimated delay in new commissions is > one week.
    There is currently a freeze on commissions. No new requests are being taken at this time, and current pieces are delayed. See sketchbook thread for details.

• IsaiahIsaiah GeorgiaMember Posts: 136 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Arianis said:

Sorry guys, between finishing finals, packing for home, and wrapping up graduation stuff, I haven't had any time to draw. This is all I have for now!

Obaku, Rinzai's arctic fox.

I won't have time to draw between today and tomorrow (flight is tonight, jetlag tomorrow), but expect art over the weekend!

Edit: I suck at drawing foxes. Damn.
    What does the fox say?

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

Bishan
  • ChaimraChaimra Member Posts: 17 ✭✭ - Stalwart

These sketches are wonderful.  Both your stylised and your more realistic styles of art are quite beautiful.  They both make me want to get back to drawing and not, 'cos I doubt anything I could produce would hold a candle to your works, Arianis.  I hope your health issues clear up. *hug*

13»
Sign In to Comment.