Ari's Achaea Sketchbook

13»

Comments

• Daklore said:
    ... At least it's not Daklore trying to bust a move. Seriously, can't. You try busting a move with hooves.

Also, hi. I may or may not be stalking this thread. Also, bah humbug.
    Tapdancing?
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • No. Just... no...
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • It's beautiful and I love my commission! Thank you!
  • edited January 2014
    firstly, @Melodie have you changed your description of late?  I swear I remember something about Melodie IG carrying a little excess weight, I might be wrong. The commission is still stunning either way! 

@Arianis I'm loving your work and the commission of Exelethril makes him look ten times better than my imagination ever managed. I can't believe how much life all these commissions seem to hold, I'm pretty much stalking this thread and I don't usually bother with the forums.

Keep up the good work and try not to burn yourself out when it comes to your health 

Elaina x

• Not sure how old this bump was, but it put this thread on my radar and for that holy shit thank you @Elaina
    Seriously, there's some awesome work here, and I always wondered where @Melodie got her avatar, thought she drew it and was envious of the wrong person.

Also, given it's been a while since the last post that wasn't a necro, I hope you're okay and haven't uh-healthed again! More artists is never a bad thing! :D (I need to practice again myself... D: )

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • Sorry, it's mostly been that I've had a lot of other work aside from Achaea (real work work) pile up while I've been sick. As a result, I can't really prioritize Achaea above that work. In addition, I have been doing a lot of art but it's mostly stuff I can't show because it's for an in-dev project. I do hope to update this thread soon with some artwork that I CAN show. 

However, since I'm so busy with my work, I'm not sure how much Achaean art I can do in these days.
    Commissions- Base pay is 15cr/hour of work. See THIS for commission FAQ.
    The current commission queue is 5. Estimated delay in new commissions is > one week.
    There is currently a freeze on commissions. No new requests are being taken at this time, and current pieces are delayed. See sketchbook thread for details.

• IsaiahIsaiah Georgia
    Arianis said:

Sorry guys, between finishing finals, packing for home, and wrapping up graduation stuff, I haven't had any time to draw. This is all I have for now!

Obaku, Rinzai's arctic fox.

I won't have time to draw between today and tomorrow (flight is tonight, jetlag tomorrow), but expect art over the weekend!

Edit: I suck at drawing foxes. Damn.
    What does the fox say?

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• These sketches are wonderful.  Both your stylised and your more realistic styles of art are quite beautiful.  They both make me want to get back to drawing and not, 'cos I doubt anything I could produce would hold a candle to your works, Arianis.  I hope your health issues clear up. *hug*