Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Combat Logs

1573574575576577579»

Comments

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lolMember Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    it's ok rnjesus payed me back for that 
  • SaonjiSaonji Member Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Rnjesus helped you stop leaking?
  • IaxusIaxus Member Posts: 321 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    https://ada-young.com/pastebin/-cYTkCoD
    Petition to make impale ticks not trigger deliverance.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

Van
    lmao that's hilarious but infuriating
    IaxusHalos
    https://ada-young.com/pastebin/A0D9LcTV
    https://ada-young.com/pastebin/ipjLZNZf

2 logs where I am at 23 STR (the most you can get without runes) and disemboweling with lvl1 torso damage.  Is there any point to even attempting this any more?
  • MizikMizik Member Posts: 2,200 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Won't comment on the Penwize log, but Proficy we know has algiz and a TF in that log, so resists 25% of that DSB. You'd have to boost your DSB to do 133.33% of his max health to kill him in one shot. Work that out in strength requirements, taking into account steep diminishing returns - about 40 should do it - and set short/long term goals to reach this. 

Jokes aside, you'd need to take him to about 75% with a softlock before setting off the breaks in hopes for a kill. Obviously, Damnation would be more efficient at this point.

Use math before going into these fights and getting yourself mad. I KNOW you know how these mechanics work.
    Atalkez
    how am i supposed to use math when i don't have enough fingers and toes to count on
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,379 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited July 12
    Damnation is always going to be better at the high end, imo. 

Deucalion has cowardly declined the challenge of Atalkez to engage in mortal combat.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    yeah that's all well and good, but as i'm fighting him in 2h almost always i'm going to have lethargy and clumsiness, which is going to screw my attempts over.  not just that, but with tumble and torntendons/isaz/frozen ground getting out of the room is going to be an exercise in futility.
    edited July 12
    Tendons is tendons, but isaz is beat by prone/para/stun. You can literally strike low/high and walk out in same action to cause isaz to fail. Or strike low/impale, withdraw/walk out. Isaz is utter trash. 

Point [firelash] at ground beats frozen ground while you spam apply health.
    And Penwize was Serpent, so same scenario except 10% Scales if not TFed, had to shield to get a lv3 health sip/regen/potash. I really recommend taking health inspector to gauge your pre damage. SNB having the luxury of perma sensi does hurt. At 60-70% set off the kill shot. 
  • SaonjiSaonji Member Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited July 28
    Made some decent-ish progress with this class. Still a couple of things I could do better, though. Neither of us really wanna play the whole "let's drag this fight out by shielding/running every 3 balances" game, when deathball is so much more fun.

Occultist vs Thoth (and by proxy, probably Apostate, SnB and a few others as well) still feels like it comes down to whether or not you get clumsy procs. If you don't they have a solid shot at outpacing you quickly. I got murdered the next fight when I got 0 procs. :(

Still debating how to do the other strats better. Just used the one I was more confident in right now.
    Sobriquet
  • ArmaliArmali Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 1,393 @ - Epic Achaean
    What is this travesty of city highlights. Varying shades of pink and magenta!?
    BREAST CANCER AWARENESS, HELLO
    TysandrVan
  • ZulahZulah Member Posts: 803 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited October 29
    When you're fighting a hydra and every hit makes a new enemy appear: https://ada-young.com/pastebin/1xhURvbE

Sign In to Comment.