Combat Logs

Comments

• Aegoth said:
    Dunn said:
    @Remilia that's what happens when they wait until 40 font stacks to engage.

WTB Babel to follow along and blow up rooms.
    Why not go through Aegis? Why do you insist on Babel? It was Aegis' shit that got destroyed.. and Aegis is Ashtan's ACTIVE divine. You're shooting yourself in the foot by complaining that Ashtan has no divine, while Aegis is there waving his hands.
    Eh.

Aegis really isn't a :"real" Ashtanite Divine, to me. He's the Patron, but from the outside the role of Aegis is basically that of Generic War God #2523, and he has a multifactional Order on top of that. He's not an Ashtanite god in the same way that Twilight is Hashanite, the Bloodsworn are Targossan, Sartan is Mhaldorian, or Artemis is Eleusian. 

I mean, yeah, sure. Any active Divine is great to have for shit like room destructions and whatever administrative stuff you need. It's just hard to get excited about them as a Patron when he's got a sort of non-thematic role and an Order that stretches across multiple cities. Feels more like a neutral God who happens to be Patron of Ashtan.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I feel like the same complaints were made about Pandora and Vastar too.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Nazihk said:
    Aegoth said:
    Dunn said:

Why not go through Aegis? Why do you insist on Babel? It was Aegis' shit that got destroyed.. and Aegis is Ashtan's ACTIVE divine. You're shooting yourself in the foot by complaining that Ashtan has no divine, while Aegis is there waving his hands.
    Eh.

Aegis really isn't a :"real" Ashtanite Divine, to me. He's the Patron, but from the outside the role of Aegis is basically that of Generic War God #2523, and he has a multifactional Order on top of that. He's not an Ashtanite god in the same way that Twilight is Hashanite, the Bloodsworn are Targossan, Sartan is Mhaldorian, or Artemis is Eleusian. 

I mean, yeah, sure. Any active Divine is great to have for shit like room destructions and whatever administrative stuff you need. It's just hard to get excited about them as a Patron when he's got a sort of non-thematic role and an Order that stretches across multiple cities. Feels more like a neutral God who happens to be Patron of Ashtan.
    @Aegis , He called You, a Generic War God.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Honestly, from an IG standpoint, I would imagine @Aegis loves that war and conflict transpired, as that is where true strength and leadership is formed and forged (not that cheesy "just be a dick" @Sartan nonsense lol ) .  And I would assume He will further it with said "multifactional Order" as you sonsofbitches ruined the Garden where He proposed to His wife *and* attacked the city He patrons.  

• Wonder What Would Happen If I just started Throwing random Capitals to The start Of words? would daeir's Head Explode?
  • Minifie said:
    Wonder What Would Happen If I just started Throwing random Capitals to The start Of words? would daeir's Head Explode?
    Every post I've read from you since I came back is full of #fucktarg. Just because you're happy in Mhaldor doesn't mean you have to shower everyone in targ in your vitriol. After all, most folks in Targ are on good terms with Mdor OOCly. Get yourself together.
  • Pretty sure Minifie trolls everyone.
  • Durian said:
    Pretty sure Minifie trolls everyone.
    Can't say I've ever trolled Jhui. I'll get him next time he's around, I'll remind him of that one time at choir camp in Cyrene.
  • Oh how the definition of "trolling" has certainly changed over the years...
  • Ryzeth said:
    Oh how the definition of "trolling" has certainly changed over the years...
    TBF I did disagree with someone, that's a pretty heinous crime and puts me the on the alt-right I believe. I can't keep up with all these current trends the kids are all doing.
  • The unrelenting Ashtan ass kissing is way more annoying than the trolling, tbf :D 
  • Are you still triggered? Wow, I'll try full arse trolling next time bby <3
  • I don't think you know the difference between angry and mildly amused, but okay! :D 
  • I mean, you are bringing it up from the rants a day later... Safe to assume you are still pretty absorbed by me! Not surprising, I am incredibly fantastic.
  • Minifie said:
    Dunn said:

What rooms you gonna destroy? I'm looking forward to thatship thing they have sinking if babel is up to it :D
    From Combat Logs, this very thread, but okay. I know you're determined to see things a certain way, and that's alright! You do you :) 
  • Anedhel said:
    Minifie said:
    Dunn said:

What rooms you gonna destroy? I'm looking forward to thatship thing they have sinking if babel is up to it :D
    From Combat Logs, this very thread, but okay. I know you're determined to see things a certain way, and that's alright! You do you :) 
    -pets- Just make sure when you dream of me you have some clean sheets ready, mmk babe?
  • Hoo, boy. Emotes on forums. 
  • edited April 2017

F for effort.
    0/10 would not cross bridge.
  • If... if what Minifie is doing is trolling... Well then we are truly lost.
  • Jovolo said:
    If... if what Minifie is doing is trolling... Well then we are truly lost.
    I didn't think I was at any point, I mean, maybe being a little aggressive. I could actually troll though :dizzy:
  • Doubtful, trolling is an art that requires a level of intelligence to achieve.

• I hope that wasn't your attempt, otherwise, I doubt any ladies are impressed with your bridge :(
  • You all should just download this.

Not to use on anyone in particular, but it's helpful.
  • All the cool kids post below Nicola's warning anyway (and thank you) 

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Caelan said:
    All the cool kids post below Nicola's warning anyway (and thank you) 

• @Daeir I don't know you, but the Forum Mafia says I can't like you, so scram! :P 

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I hate that I love this thread.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.