Combat Logs

Comments

• Lunge is the best <3
  • edited March 2017
    Rom said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/6Arm4HpN
    Man this one felt dirty. Check out the mindseye strip and today I learned that lunge damage applies before noose entangle. :'(
    You deserve that for auto-keepup of something like mindseye against a cleansing rite. Too lazy to go find the  good "shame" picture from GoT, but you get the idea. SHAME!

• edited March 2017
    That's why I let serverside handle balanceless defs and I have to prompt bal/eq defs. Bursting is a death sentence in groups with balance defs on SS

• RomRom
    edited March 2017
    Antidas said:
    Rom said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/6Arm4HpN
    Man this one felt dirty. Check out the mindseye strip and today I learned that lunge damage applies before noose entangle. :'(
    You deserve that for auto-keepup of something like mindseye against a cleansing rite. Too lazy to go find the  good "shame" picture from GoT, but you get the idea. SHAME!
    Used to be invisible so you could just DEF to re-def them when you were ready. Seeing the strip is a pretty recent thing.  :/
    Wouldn't help if falcon stripped it, but oh well.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • edited April 2017

Move over, Ashtan.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    - 2017/04/03 02:20:23 - Ensign Ankhareoutef has battered Bann to death.

- 2017/04/03 02:21:27 - The ship "The Hammer" finally slides below the
    surface of the deep, broken and defeated.

- 2017/04/03 02:21:52 - Distressing images from the Notic Ocean override your
    senses as they depict the narrow escape from death at sea of the crew of The
    Hammer, captained by Bann.
    I've heard of a captain going down with his ship, but never the other way around....

• @Remilia that's what happens when they wait until 40 font stacks to engage.

WTB Babel to follow along and blow up rooms.

• Dunn said:
    @Remilia that's what happens when they wait until 40 font stacks to engage.

What rooms you gonna destroy? I'm looking forward to thatship thing they have sinking if babel is up to it :D
  • Minifie said:
    Dunn said:

What rooms you gonna destroy? I'm looking forward to thatship thing they have sinking if babel is up to it :D
    Destroy anything -but- the room they have prayers in. That'll work at pissing them off. :3
  • Ryzeth said:
    Minifie said:
    Dunn said:

Destroy anything -but- the room they have prayers in. That'll work at pissing them off. :3
    Babel will condense the city into nothing more than a chapel with a confessional.

a confessional with a little hole in it :p
  • Lol. Eleusis wasn't there for a good while after you beat them, but okay. Not mad. That was the smart play, but it was also the most boring one.

• If we raided Ashtan 19v12, while Ashtan was fighting another city, Ashtan wouldn't even respond. Ashtan would rant at me on an OOC clan, call me names, and tell me to get lost.

I hope you realize this. You probably don't. Oh well.

• edited April 2017
    You're clearly the superior person, as usual.

• edited April 2017
    Edit: Nvm, that was mean.

I'm sad I wasn't around to fight all day, that looked like fun :(
  • Krypton said:
    - 2017/04/03 02:20:23 - Ensign Ankhareoutef has battered Bann to death.

- 2017/04/03 02:21:27 - The ship "The Hammer" finally slides below the
    surface of the deep, broken and defeated.

- 2017/04/03 02:21:52 - Distressing images from the Notic Ocean override your
    senses as they depict the narrow escape from death at sea of the crew of The
    Hammer, captained by Bann.
    I've heard of a captain going down with his ship, but never the other way around....

Couldn't stand to be without me.

Actually me and Hehiro were out sinking seamonsters, and then the whole raid ordeal started up. So we sank that last serpent then hauled ass back to port. Didn't even stop to look and see if anything was on fire. RIP.

• Dunn said:

Why not go through Aegis? Why do you insist on Babel? It was Aegis' shit that got destroyed.. and Aegis is Ashtan's ACTIVE divine. You're shooting yourself in the foot by complaining that Ashtan has no divine, while Aegis is there waving his hands.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Aegoth said:
    Dunn said:

Why not go through Aegis? Why do you insist on Babel? It was Aegis' shit that got destroyed.. and Aegis is Ashtan's ACTIVE divine. You're shooting yourself in the foot by complaining that Ashtan has no divine, while Aegis is there waving his hands.
    What's that cookie fortune about worshipping at a Temple not your own being mere flattery or some such?

Dunn's been a hardcore Nihilist for a long time. Not everyone jumps ship when the next shiny comes along.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited April 2017
    Noone has to jump ship in order to show a little civic pride :/
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited April 2017
    Doesn't mean he has to stop wishing the Divine he's most invested in was around, though.
  • Of course not, Durian. But Ashtan has an active divine now, for the first time in ages. And everyone pretty much acts like he's not even there.

All this whining just makes people sound like spoiled children who got the wrong coloured bmx on Christmas

• I mean it's like the election, just because we got Trump doesn't mean we have to like him. Not comparing Trump to Aegis at all, trust me, and I haven't been an active member of Ashtan since like 2011, but when you've not had an active Immortal for so long, and you're set in your ways with an inactive one, like Vastar or Babel, I wouldn't expect you to just drop everything and become a follower.
  • So because some want the Divine they follow to return, that means we're all stifling progress with Aegis?  Not even what's happening.
  • You're arguing different points against each other. No one says you have to drop Babel and follow Aegis. 
  • edited April 2017
    Yeah that was the point of my last post. I'm not salty about anything besides losing the level I gained like 5 minutes before the breathrain fest, heh.
  • Durian said:
    Yeah that was the point of my last post. I'm not salty about anything besides losing the level I gained like 5 minutes before the breathrain fest, heh.
    That breathrain was specifically for Daslin. But he was the only one of you paying attention apparently. I'd be surprised if he doesn't get lolGanked repeatedly for how he spoke to Big Daddy D.

• Would flyblocking have stopped that strat at all? I'm kinda clueless as to how to stop it, I know if the breathrain wouldn't have happened we could've maybe won it in Ret. Also not too sure what becalming is, though from general knowledge it's a way to bring flyers down?
  • Becalm brings ALL fliers to the ground.  Flyblocking wouldn't have worked, since they tracked in.
  • So flyblocking blocks someone adjacent from flying in but doesn't block track then?
  • Blocking prevents you leaving the room in a certain direction, not entering. Block doesn't prevent someone from tracking out of the room, either.