Combat Logs

Comments

• ummm so this happened

Alas, your mana reserves are too low for that.
    To regain mana, try to MEDITATE or SIP MANA if you have a mana elixir.
      4302hp | 3870mp(100%) | 20070e| 15257wex[bld(374) vitri]- 4.3%,cexkdb- Kandra 12/0|0/8|0/0|14 b
    stand

^wtf man?

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Vicious said:
    ummm so this happened

4302hp | 3870mp(100%) | 20070e| 15257wex[bld(374) vitri]- 4.3%,cexkdb- Kandra 12/0|0/8|0/0|14 b
    stand

^wtf man?

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/c6c02a47

Bugs, bugs everywhere

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited August 2014

Caladbolg said:
    Vicious said:
    ummm so this happened

stand

^wtf man?

Bugs, bugs everywhere

Not a bug. Anywhere where your voice can be drowned out by the wind (such as Caer Witrin) has the random chance of still drowning it out and thus nullifying your duanathar!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    edited August 2014
    Melodie said:

Caladbolg said:
    Vicious said:
    ummm so this happened

stand

^wtf man?

Bugs, bugs everywhere

Not a bug. Anywhere where your voice can be drowned out by the wind (such as Caer Witrin) has the random chance of still drowning it out and thus nullifying your duanathar!

Happened in Hashan too.. worked the second time.. by which I was already webbed with a bunch of guards hitting me. 

• saw that happen to Atalkez in Thera ^

• Totally rekt

• Xer said:

Got wreck'd. I tried to go north to tentacle, but people kept blocking when I told them not to. Then I tried to go north/choke, but people was still blocking. So fail. Won't happen again though! Not on my watch!

• D bombs hard counter auto target.

• Rangor said:
    Xer said:

Got wreck'd. I tried to go north to tentacle, but people kept blocking when I told them not to. Then I tried to go north/choke, but people was still blocking. So fail. Won't happen again though! Not on my watch!

duly noted.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Vaehl said:

D bombs hard counter auto target.

will auto target everyone away from the d bomb next time :)

• The Really Energetic Killer Targossian squad will get you.

REKT.

• edited August 2014
    Santar said:

I don't go anywhere without these three guys at my side:
    <Starfox Photo>

Fixed that for you bro.

#CROCS4LYFE

....we remember....

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• Ayoxele slips and falls on a banana peel!

Lol you fell.

• <span class="post-font-size-small">[System]: Running queued balance command: BITE RYUKE
    Twisting to grasp Ryuke in your powerful jaws, you sink your teeth deep into his flesh before tossing his helpless body into the air and catching him once more in your
     teeth.
    pt Prone Bit Ryuke!
    7005h, 6043m, 34384e, 23702w cekdb Vote- [08:28:59] <0.006>
    (Party): You say, "Prone Bit Ryuke!"
    7005h, 6043m, 34384e, 23702w cekdb Vote- [08:28:59] <0.064>
    A diminutive homunculus resembling Falthus claws into Ryuke's flesh with dirty nails.
    Ryuke has been slain by Falthus.&nbsp;</span>

The corpse of Proficy falls from Ryuke's corpse.

@Falthus why you do this, sob. That Homokill. :'(

• that 1 tear death steal must run in the family

• @ echoes  my kills. I kept axe stun double killing dudes in duels and missing it.

• WessuxWessux Chattanooga

Behead kill I've been waiting to use. I'm rusty so forgive the missteps.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/2a8803d7

Sorry no time stamps, but it was .5 seconds after he stood up that the behead went through, and it was 1.2 seconds after I got balance that I started the behead. Again rusty, but it was fun nonetheless.

Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • edited August 2014

You had a really free vivisect opportunity there that you didn't take.

• WessuxWessux Chattanooga

I know, I wanted to try the behead setup. I knew it was possible on paper, but I wanted to see it in application.

Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • He could've gotten out of the behead, but not the vivi (unless he manualed).

• https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/d2aa5b07 I don't think Dajio understands how to "gank" someone..(and no I didn't feel like fighting a serpent with my end/will drained.)

• Did you just post a log of someone dstabbing you a couple times and you running away? 

Are you the same person that posted that log of you getting mind thrown twice in quotes the other month?

• Sorry, that was Cyla.

Equally exciting log:

• I never said it was exciting or thrilling! Just that he doesn't understand how to gank!..Or ask for an actual duel. Damn it I just want to hunt in peace :D

• Cyrenians are so weird on forums. Like drink kool-aid cult forced nice.

With smileys and shit.