Combat Logs

Comments

• Strata said:
    Cynlael said:
    Targossas messes everything up.
    Yo ass can't help but chizzuckle when they gizoogle their skype botnet screw-ups for all up in here to see, Ya'll KNOW that shit, muthafuckas.
    I want to hit you. So very hard.

• AFK radiance is never thrilling.

• Every time I fly into that City it's thrilling!

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    My question is... WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE ASHURAN MINDLOCK BREAK?! Do I need to start hurting people?
  • Strata said:
    Cynlael said:
    Targossas messes everything up.
    Yo ass can't help but chizzuckle when they gizoogle their skype botnet screw-ups for all up in here to see, Ya'll KNOW that shit, muthafuckas.
    It's incredible how white you manage to sound without sound.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Strata said:
     chizzuckle gizoogle 
    I don't like you, but this made me laugh.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Jonathin said:
    Strata said:
     chizzuckle gizoogle 
    I don't like you, but this made me laugh.
    context @Jonathin. learn it. it made me laugh too! thank you @Tesha for introducing me to the genius that is gizoogle.net!
  • I wish you would have! That would have been fun.

i'm a rebel

• Why you been in dform so much lately babe?

Uncharacteristic of you.

• Xith said:
    Tesha said:
    Please tell me that's all permanently triggered...

I liked diagnose the most.
    "Yo ass are:"
    Just an FYI but that's Gizoogle. Try it out.

Achaea be a extraordinary, original gangsta ghetto of high fantasy, epic conflict, n' bangin gameplay yo. Here yo' chizzlez matter n' ancient forces shift uneasily beneath tha surface - all supported by a thugged-out dedicated crew whoz ass is committed ta givin you a bangin, immersive experience.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • There you go, @Sarapis, your new TopMudSites description for Achaea.

I wonder if this is the first time any of the Gods have been described as "thugged-out".
  • Trevize said:
    Xith said:
    Tesha said:

Achaea be a extraordinary, original gangsta ghetto of high fantasy, epic conflict, n' bangin gameplay yo. Here yo' chizzlez matter n' ancient forces shift uneasily beneath tha surface - all supported by a thugged-out dedicated crew whoz ass is committed ta givin you a bangin, immersive experience.
    I want to know why the Gizoogle version of the page has a link to Lyrics but the original version does not. I am deeply disappointed in the lack of actual Achaea lyrics.
  • Nim said:
    Trevize said:
    Xith said:
    Tesha said:

I want to know why the Gizoogle version of the page has a link to Lyrics but the original version does not. I am deeply disappointed in the lack of actual Achaea lyrics.
    Read it! They're underground lyrics. "read n' reply ta underground lyrics"

Also, very bottom right...
    Neraeos, Dogg of tha Sea

Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Does anyone know of apostate logs, from either perspective?  I don't think I've ever seen them fight, and they seem so neat :(
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • edited December 2013
    surrounded in vestiges of kai energy.

Couldn't have absolved him anyways.

Just get a monk to enfeeble/choke him. Cooper legitimately just enfeeble/choke/choke/choked me to death in dform. Just blinked for awhile.

• edited December 2013
    It's so awkward having Priests on your side. Their utility is great(rites/beckon/etc) and they are good at killing enemy monks, but against everyone else they do crap damage and you have to re-work your entire strategy around them if you want to take advantage of absolve(usually not worth the effort). I usually just try to get them to purity.

That being said, Tesha does a pretty good job of getting mileage out of the utility part of Priests.

• Proof.

(15 int, level 2 collar)

• They definitely aren't, though.

I was at full kai when he started attacking, so I was able to enfeeble (61 kai) and choke 4 times. Or was it 5. Can't remember.

If we had been fighting 1v1 and I started with 0 kai he would have been able to kill me multiple times before I got enough kai for that.

Also, he wasn't expecting me to do that (afterwards he said he was just trying to show me he could lock me in dform) and thought I was joking around, otherwise he would have held breathe instead of continuing to attack.

• Yeah, the "not expecting it" is a huge deal, since you have to fight int monks totally differently from other classes. It's a normal reflex to try to keep up a good offence in order to slow down a momentum-based opponent and get him on the defensive, but that doesn't work against int monks, since they can't be hindered well and even gain kai from you attacking them, so you have to make the conscious decision to tune the pace down. If you haven't fought an int monk for a while, one tends to forget that, but it's easily learned again after one or two deaths.
  • edited December 2013
    That's not even high int, man. Still wrecked me. Kross choked me after to test damage and it was like 1700 out of 4300, though. 0_0

Thankfully, I could tank it in lesser long enough to unravel you. <3 priestessssss

• 4975h, 4600m, 24900e, 21900w excdbkr 51- 23:06:58.236 
    Flying above The Champions' Bridge.
    The stars twinkle in the clear night sky.
    You see exits leading north and south.
    4975h, 4600m, 24898e, 21900w excdbkr 51- 23:06:58.296 
    The wind catches you and blows you south.
    Flying above Approaching the Champions' Bridge (road).
    You see exits leading north and west.
    4975h, 4600m, 24896e, 21900w ecdbkr 51- 23:07:00.691 n
    n
    n
    n
    n
    n
    A tentacle shoots up from the ground, wraps itself around you, and drags you back to earth.
    4975h, 4600m, 24900e, 21900w ecdbkr 51- 23:07:03.219 

:((

i'm a rebel

• Tesha said:

4975h, 4600m, 24900e, 21900w excdbkr 51- 23:06:58.236 
    Flying above The Champions' Bridge.
    You see exits leading north and south.
    4975h, 4600m, 24898e, 21900w excdbkr 51- 23:06:58.296 
    The wind catches you and blows you south.
    Flying above Approaching the Champions' Bridge (road).
    You see exits leading north and west.
    4975h, 4600m, 24896e, 21900w ecdbkr 51- 23:07:00.691 n
    n
    n
    n
    n
    n
    A tentacle shoots up from the ground, wraps itself around you, and drags you back to earth.
    4975h, 4600m, 24900e, 21900w ecdbkr 51- 23:07:03.219 

:((
    If this JUST happened....you're welcome. Teach you to go into your own city when i'm trying to get in first.