Combat Logs

Comments

• edited September 2013

All I've had today are six gummy bears and some scotch
  • i was just spamming human;whistle/hecate, cuz i told him to message me when it was ready.  I got excited and spammed that shit hard, had no idea whistle worked consecutively
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Pretty sure I've seen Hirst spam just as much with his Tarot shuffling. Occies are spammy, period. It's that whole overwhelm-the-shit-out-of-your-opponent factor which I find pretty awesome about them.
    @Daeir's fault for not gtfo'ing at hecate. I do understand that maybe some Targossasosaucies are still completely bewildered by the occie class changes - but you're a damn serpent @Daeir! WHY did you stay in the room? WHY?!#!!#% :(
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Daeir said:
    I got the fuck out. Don't worry. He didn't kill me - I saw something that wasn't cadmus and legged it as fast as I could.

I just got very, very annoyed at what I thought was a blatant abuse of buffer spam to cover what was already an incredibly effective gank.
    1. dor conjure Jhui illusion You move sluggishly into action.
    2. Go AFK.

>:)
  • Triak said:
    So now that pit, area doppie and doppie hangman are gone...we move on to truename to complain about.

Sounds about right.

We should just go ahead and get it over with and give occultists plastic bats and duct tape to fight with.  Maybe..just maybe the complaining would stop.
    You think it is fine truename enables you to kill someone in <4 seconds, because you lost some other extremely overpowered abilities? :|

i'm a rebel

• edited September 2013
    Does Daeir really think Jhui has to spam him to kill him? Last I checked, spam doesn't stop evade. That was clearly accidental and I am not sure why Daeir isn't seeing that. He's obviously never been spam healed by a priest.

Jhui is artied out the ass. Artied damage overall (See: mage, runy, ANY FUCKING BOW) is as obscene now as it always has been. We get it, Tesha.

• Can I have truename in exchange for forest vibe?

It can uh..crit. Yeah!

• It seemed more like he was trying to rationalize it than he "got" it, but as long as we agree. It is really difficult to balance that many artifacts without screwing people who have fewer, if any.

i'm a rebel

• Yes, but that's not a problem that will be addressed any time soon due to business purposes and the driving force behind this fantasy world being cash.

• When a druid has wildgrowth up, I should be able to thornspray in that room. Only fair since everyone else got these OP abilities.  >:)
  • Daeir said:
    http://solstice.ephemeral.is/logs/loljhui.html

Guess what needs a balance attached to it?

If you guessed platinum whistle, you're right!

Shit move using that as combat advantage. I know you're desperate to kill me for the damn contract, but that's just a bit much don't you think?
    ROFL jhuiiii that is hilarious 
  • Dunn said:
    Hoot.
    OMG I FORGOT ABOUT IT THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY

HOOOOOOTTTTTT
  • if not sys.retardation then send("dragoncurse " .. tar .. " sensitivity 1") end

send("dragonroar " .. tar)

--if not aff.aeon then send("hoot") end

I NEVER FORGET

• I'm convinced, the chaos hound should be changed to a chaos pug. Or all the entities could be pugs with different costumes.
  • edited September 2013
    Triak said:
    So now that pit, area doppie and doppie hangman are gone...we move on to truename to complain about.

Sounds about right.

We should just go ahead and get it over with and give occultists plastic bats and duct tape to fight with. Maybe..just maybe the complaining would stop.

Duct Tape is OP.
    Edit: Dumb quotes never work right.

• Full spar: http://pastehtml.com/view/dgwdf43rm.html

In summary....

Jhui Ta'sa says, "Begin."

4202h.100%, 4608m.93%, 18000e, 19309w 23% excdbkrh- 19:24:22.295 (sl)(-74 Mana) peel

litter floor with peels

Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.

You hoot like a monkey and your hands are filled with banana peels, which you 

throw on the ground.

[.........]

[.........]

[.........]

You must regain balance first.

3605h.85%, 4875m.98%, 18000e, 19176w 23% cdbkr- 19:24:50.008 (sl)

Jhui forcefully thrusts the palm of his hand in your direction, bringing you to 

your knees as a brilliant orange light bursts forward. A high-pitched keening 

invades the deepest confines of your mind as a dull, tingling sensation begins 

to creep upon your consciousness. The light surrounding you grows brighter and 

the noise becomes unbearable as you throw back your head in a shriek of anguish. 

A brilliant violet light flashes before your eyes, the last sight you see as you 

fall, defeated, into unconsciousness.

You have been slain by Jhui.

You have been defeated and are thrown out of the Arena.

4202h.100%, 4941m.100%, 15538e, 19311w 23% ex- 19:24:50.188

(27.893 seconds) New personal best against occie Jhui.

5 minutes earlier.... 

You tell Jhui Ta'sa, "Want your win for the tournament now or later?"

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • edited September 2013
    Typical Jhui.

Different class, same time stamp.
  • Daeir said:
    You're unable to focus your mind.
    (svo): Looks like the impatience is real.

Can we change this to...

(svo): Looks like the struggle is real.
  • Mizik said:
    Typical Jhui. Different class, same tramp stamp.

• I'm a little confused by that log.  Why didn't the goldenseal cure stupidity there just before the enlightenment, and instead cured insomnia?  Am I missing something obvious, or is there something to the new abilities that does that?
  • Madness?
  • edited September 2013
    Yep, whispering madness.

That said, why were you holding onto that concussion bomb for so long?
  • Hm, whispering madness prevents mental cures now apparently?  All mental cures, or just a subset of them?
  • That's always what it has done.

Having one of the following insanities: dementia, stupidity, confusion, hypersomnia, paranoia,
    hallucinations, impatience, addiction, loneliness, recklessness, and masochism, weakens the mind
    enough to afflict that person with the dreaded curse of whispering madness. Once afflicted, none of
    those insanities can be cured until whispering madness is cured first.