Combat Logs

Comments

• Pretty sure arguments about Ashtani novices dying have been made and have been shot down by you guys. Keep circle jerking tho. It's cool.

• Tesha said:
    How dare they try to participate in combat, thank you for pointing that out. You are clearly justified in crushing them and asserting your dominance. My mistake. 
    People who defend constantly, and partake in offensive raids are clearly noncoms. How dare you try and go against Tesha's flawless logic, @Dunn. Shame on you.

• I am shame.

• I am guilty of using the term noncombatants interchangeably with people who are not very good at/still learning combat, it is a bad habit of mine. My point was, if you are looking for an even fight, get rid of the people who are learning. It only discourages them if you take away the leaders and just kill the rest. Which I guess is fine if that is your goal, but I am assuming your goals include having fun. Cannot say killing people who are really new to combat is very fun for me, but different people like different things, I suppose.

i'm a rebel

• edited July 2013
    The goal of 2v6 is generally to win. I pit the people who posed the greatest risk to that. Sorry for making a calculated decision based on likelihood to mess me up (tremlololol tops that list)?

I say 2 because I genuinely did not know Bonko was there. I saw arrows and assumed they hit @Jhui (hence him dying like a noob). Tough to see arrows in a melee in the first place (without a PT announce), but to see who they are hitting is a different ballpark.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited July 2013
    Targ does dumb stuff.
    Ashtan does dumb stuff.
    Mhaldor does dumb stuff.
    Hashan tries to do dumb stuff.
    Eleusis and Cyrene don't do anything, and that makes people mad.

We all do dumb stuff that makes other people mad. Now, let's have some good "combat logs" please.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited July 2013
    Someone make a "Whining about combat" thread? Should clear this one up nicely. Meanwhile, I'll open a book on who which City will make the greatest proportion of the first 100 posts.

ETA: Strikethrough for clarity. Wasn't talking about individuals. Though... they know who they are.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Bet on me.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited July 2013
    How did Tesha become...oh wait, it isn't anymore.

And 80% AXKs aside(ridiculous)..more excitement and lethality in future combat is the way to go...not ridiculous defensive strategies that let you survive everything that is thrown at you if timed correctly(tumbling past stonewall into active ground runes, mountfly on puppet cripple/mangle, I see you Tirac, inflate balloon, Priests)so lets keep that in mind!
  • @Militis: It's not just the AXKs that are ridiculous, though. I fought badly and he deserved the wins, but here's some combos from fights with Denex just now:

6080h, 4593m, 25635e, 19003w ex|cdbkr Denex nothing [0|0|0|0|0|0] - 13(+40m, 0.9%)
    Denex pumps out at you with a powerful side kick.
    He connects to the torso!
    Denex unleashes a powerful hook towards you.
    3522h, 4593m, 25635e, 19003w ex|cdbkr Denex nothing [0|0|0|0|0|0] - 13(sip health|eat irid|outr 1
    irid|parry right leg)(-2558h, 42.1%)

6080h, 4643m, 25635e, 19058w e|cdbk Denex nothing [0|0|0|0|0|0] - 13atk
    doubleslash Denex nothing
    Denex pumps out at you with a powerful side kick.
    You dodge nimbly out of the way.
    4258h, 4643m, 25635e, 19058w e|cdbk Denex nothing [0|0|0|0|0|0] - 13(-1822h, 30.0%)

4527h, 4643m, 25635e, 19032w x|cdbk Denex nothing [0|0|0|0|0|0] - 13
    Denex twists his torso and sends a roundhouse towards you.
    The blow sends a shock of pain through you, your muscles reflexively locking in response.
    Denex balls up one fist and hammerfists you.
    He connects to the left leg!
    He connects to the right leg!
    2414h, 4589m, 25635e, 19022w x|cdbk Denex nothing [0|0|0|0|0|0] - 13(eat bloodroot|outr 1
    bloodroot)(-2113h, 34.8%, -54m, 1.2%)

5825h, 4566m, 25635e, 19024w e|cdbk Denex nothing [0|0|0|0|0|0] - 13
    Denex lets fly at you with a snap kick.
    3436h, 4551m, 25635e, 19024w e|cdbk Denex nothing [0|0|0|0|0|0] - 13(sip health)(-2389h, 39.3%, -15m,
     0.3%)

That's with 93 blunt fullplate and toughness, I also have level three health arties, level three sip ring, level two health regen, a boar tattoo, and hands and that's still a totally unmanageable amount of damage.
  • http://pastebin.com/RJuStZj3  -- Aurify in Annwyn

• This whole thread now just makes me think of the bitchy girls in those high school movies who just trash talk everything anyone says and then at the end of the film all make friends and... @bonko, can you post a gif to explain all this?

I'm thinking something from mean-girls will sum up what this whole thread has become.
  • Antonius said:
    That's with 93 blunt fullplate and toughness, I also have level three health arties, level three sip ring, level two health regen, a boar tattoo, and hands and that's still a totally unmanageable amount of damage.
    Mind you, I've got 23,000 credits worth of Artifacts. 
  • Denex said:
    Antonius said:
    Mind you, I've got 23,000 credits worth of Artifacts. 
    I have more than that, and my priestly combos don't do that insane damage #-o

• Consider the amount of credits Antonious spent on defensive arties. Stormhammer/kai choke combos are nowhere near reasonable damage against him ;_;

• Well, with 18 Strength, Level 3 Knuckles, and the proper traits plus Icon Tuning - I went for min/maxing damage. 

Looks like its working.
  • Seftin said:
    This whole thread now just makes me think of the bitchy girls in those high school movies who just trash talk everything anyone says and then at the end of the film all make friends and... @bonko, can you post a gif to explain all this?

I'm thinking something from mean-girls will sum up what this whole thread has become.

This is no Mean Girls, but this popped up in my head as soon as you mentioned 'trash talk everything'.

[spoiler]
    You are all socially-outcast girls. Except me. I'm a universally-outcast abomination.
    [/spoiler]

• edited July 2013
    @Mako: GG beating up noncoms. Lolamidoingitright??

@Bonko repeating use of a .gif... We're all doomed.

• edited July 2013
    noncoms shouldn't be in annwyn :P. Who is Cynlael? 
  • I think what he was trying to say is you are probably the first time Swadryt has ever fought an alchemist before.

• ive fought Swadryt several times in the arena
  • More logs please. Dont want to have to go back 60 whines to find one semi-gank log please.
  • Cahin said:
    I think what he was trying to say is you are probably the first time Swadryt has ever fought an alchemist before.
    Wow. You guys don't read posts :(

I was pretending to be Tesha.

• I got jacked up in a fair duel ::

Ow. :) Nice work @Tesha
  • edited July 2013
    No timestamps. Otherwise seems legit.

ETA: Do love the gut tho. Dunn getting bashed.