Combat Logs

Comments

• Artied choke is pretty absurd
  • You were going to die either way judging by that log, but yes 35% choke is quite a lot
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    I don't think it's really the damage on choke that's the problem though, I think it's more that it's ranged and fast. Cain/Lothiac can hit alot harder than that (to be fair im not trans any miniskills besides avoidance and fitness). But at the same time Hold Breath is probley the counter measure to that.

• I'm less concerned with artied choke's damage than the fact that you can use it prone.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    It's a mental ability, no? Sitting on your butt isn't going to impair your mental abilities unless that's where you keep your brain. It wouldn't make sense for prone to stop it, but that's just how I envision it.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I'm concerned with monks. Cause kaido and telepathy are like more powerful puppetry that you don't have to fashion to use.

I get up to 30 fashions, use 7. Breaks 4 limbs.
    Monk gets hit a few times, uses cripple. Breaks 4 limbs and prones.

Blackout/strip/travel.
    Sapience? Something we can't do even after getting fashions.

I get 20 fashions in person, use 6. Chokes once. Can never get 20 fashions to use for a raid.
    Monk gets hit a few times by allies. Can do several chokes.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • edited March 2013
    What does monk have to do with jester?

Oh, who am I kidding. Troll time.

I'm concerned with jesters. They can Death tarot in 8 seconds and can only be stopped by the peace affliction. Deathstrike can be stopped by damned well anything and takes 25% more time.

Reasoning for my noting? HELL NO. Next point.

Jester has two forms of command. Blademaster has none. (this is all I have to say about this)

Jester has balancing, somersault, can mount, and can wield a shield of absorption. They have armour superior to blademaster. - mir stance, Blademasters get shredded by monks.
  • Plz don't nerf monk, I struggle enough as it is.
  • Mizik said:
    A lot of abilities apparently. But while a puppet is an intimate tool that allows for total manipulation after detailed crafting, monks just grab somebody's brain in the area and can jerk it around. That's where the disparity is.
  • Xith said:
    I'm concerned with monks. Cause kaido and telepathy are like more powerful puppetry that you don't have to fashion to use.

I get up to 30 fashions, use 7. Breaks 4 limbs.
    Monk gets hit a few times, uses cripple. Breaks 4 limbs and prones.

Blackout/strip/travel.
    Sapience? Something we can't do even after getting fashions.

I get 20 fashions in person, use 6. Chokes once. Can never get 20 fashions to use for a raid.
    Monk gets hit a few times by allies. Can do several chokes.
    I agree. Classleading for kai mangle next round.

(is there gonna be a next classlead round?)
  • Wait, wait! I edited, look back up!
  • Mizik said:

I'm concerned with jesters. They can Death tarot in 8 seconds and can only be stopped by the peace affliction. Deathstrike can be stopped by damned well anything and takes 25% more time. 20 gold + 7 charges

Jester has two forms of command. Blademaster has none. (this is all I have to say about this) Apostates can't illusion, Magi can't command, serpents can't give aeon, etc.

Jester has balancing, somersault, can mount, and can wield a shield of absorption. They have armour superior to blademaster. - mir stance, Blademasters get shredded by monks. mount prevents somersault and backflip. Don't have weathering, class armour, etc. Balancing was super-nerfed. Everything gets shredded by monks, hence objection

Sidonia said:
    Can already mangle through tekura, but funny.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Mizik wait, wait wait wait, monks shred BM? SINCE WHEN!? AND WHY DID I LOSE AGAINST YOU!?????????????
  • I think you missed the point though.

• Xith said:
    Mizik said:

I'm concerned with jesters. They can Death tarot in 8 seconds and can only be stopped by the peace affliction. Deathstrike can be stopped by damned well anything and takes 25% more time. 20 gold + 7 charges

Jester has two forms of command. Blademaster has none. (this is all I have to say about this) Apostates can't illusion, Magi can't command, serpents can't give aeon, etc.

Jester has balancing, somersault, can mount, and can wield a shield of absorption. They have armour superior to blademaster. - mir stance, Blademasters get shredded by monks. mount prevents somersault and backflip. Don't have weathering, class armour, etc. Balancing was super-nerfed. Everything gets shredded by monks, hence objection

Sidonia said:
    Can already mangle through tekura, but funny.

• Kyrra said:
    It's a mental ability, no? Sitting on your butt isn't going to impair your mental abilities unless that's where you keep your brain. It wouldn't make sense for prone to stop it, but that's just how I envision it.
    You can also use it transfixed, which arguably is a "mental" affliction.
  • Believe me, Darroth got more xp off me during those couple hours than you could dream of losing!

2V6/7/8 or whatever it is is pretty fun but noy the easiest to survive.

@ the 35% choke would think thats reasonable with all lvl2s xoran caster in full eq traits -shrug-
  • Daeir, if you'd paused your system, you would have lived. It was the spamming + stupidity that killed you.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • Jhui is freakishly good at anticipating whether you are holding breath or not, I can attest to that. I was told crushes do similar damage to chokes over time, but are less bursty which gives you more time to freak out on PT and ask for a deliver.

i'm a rebel

• When the mind crushes start, you can unpause.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Going to dedicate hours to solving the game of choke/crush in the style of tic-tac-toe.
  • edited March 2013
    Nevermind! Don't want to start the discussion up here again, prefer just pure logs.

Putting it in rants where you mentioned it.
  • Hai bby.

• @Daeir you can phase while taking damage. Once you start phase, the only thing that can prevent it from completing are you doing anything, or someone standing in the room when it tries to finish. As most of Ashtan can attest to, I frequently tend to phase out when im getting hangedman whored from the other side of the area and I know a bank squad is gonna roll into my room momentarily. As long as you can tank the damage and not get locked in the few seconds it takes to phase, you'll be fine. Of course, its dangerous in that if you dont get the phase off by the time the gank squad arrives, you're screwed, as you haven't been curing anything for a few seconds.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Just die like a man. Come back 30 deep and kill them with trample *60 vivisect.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae