Combat Logs

Comments

• I'm not even close :(
  • Not used to all your transed-up-ness

• Bro, that's such a solid Trait now. I keep thinking about it. Knowing exactly what the opponent's mana is at as a monk, paladin, blademaster.

Lord-a-mercy.
    Pffh, it'll just annoy people to constantly see that I'm always at full mana.
  • Used to be able to use mind blackout on people who used astral.

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Mizik said:
    I'm not even close :(
    I have this problem too :| And I even found a very very very good use for it :((

• Garao said:

Not used to all your transed-up-ness

Only applies to class skills. Always just tsk at tattoos and vision. If I were to perma tree (the only useful one I can't ink) it'd be cheaper than transing the rest of tattoos.

lol @ forced worm seek

• Hirst said:

Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    This is the last time that Jy'Barrak Obama, Emperor of Chaos will answer your
    summons - the pact has been dissolved.
    With an inhuman rending sound, as if existence were being torn asunder, a pit
    begins to open in the ground below you. Pulsing impossibly, it seems not to be a
    splitting of the earth so much as a splitting of reality. Finally it is done,
    and a gaping maw of midnight and sulphur lies before you.
    Caladbolg is drawn screaming into the Pit of Obama.
    The pit quickly closes up and the air clears of its sulphurous stench.

- 2013/03/09 08:29:12 - Caladbolg has been slain by the might of a tax increase.
    - 2013/03/09 08:29:51 - Caladbolg has been slain by the might of affordable healthcare.
    - 2013/03/09 08:29:56 - Caladbolg has stopped his own heart, killing himself instantly.
    ftfy
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I lived, but this makes me feel like a newbie. 40% of my health!

You take a long drag off your pipe.
    The curse of the Aeon wears off and you return to the normal timestream. (1.464s) (6 elm left)
    (svo): Slow curing mode disabled.
    3711h|81%, 3142m|83%, 100%e, 14%w 53.1% (2:0) cexkdb-[bld(141)] (outr irid|eat irid)
    You remove 1 irid moss, bringing the total in the Rift to 225.
    3711h|81%, 3082m|81%, 100%e, 14%w 53.1% (2:0) cexkdb-[bld(141)] 
    You eat some irid moss.
    You feel your health and mana replenished.
    4076h|89%(+365), 3384m|89%(+302), 100%e, 14%w 53.1% (2:0) cexkdb-[bld(141)] 
    You gasp and clutch at your throat as an unseen force crushes the breath of life out of you.
    (svo): Run away! Run away (ok, I agree)! ('br' to turn off breath)
    As the force subsides, you struggle to shake the smirking visage of Jhui from your mind.
    2276h|49%(-1800), 3384m|89%, 100%e, 14%w 53.1% (2:0) cexkdb-[bld(141)] 
    You declare a pilgrimage, crossing the land in a single step.
    edited March 2013
    A random Vayne has hit mindnet!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rjpn51ec1udf3rf/Vayne Gank.html

And round two
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/fbletrg6ml4317y/Vayne Gank2.html

Have to give Vayne props though for staying and fighting instead of just running in the city like most people :\

Also guess I need to watch my icewall enchantments before I plan on using it to beat out sniping >.<

• edited March 2013
    With a smooth lunge to the right, Caladbolg draws Unholy Fate from its scabbard and delivers a powerful slash across your legs.
    Your left leg is greatly damaged from the beating.

------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    |     AFFLICTED W/ MANGLEDLEFTLEG | AFFLICTED W/ MANGLEDLEFTLEG     |
     ------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    3314h, 2898m, 14433e, 14645w exdbk 60.5%- [ll2 hms rl2 pr](-528h, 13.7%) 
    Sweeping out with a blade hand, Caladbolg strikes at the back of your knee.
    The attack does little to your already proned body.
    3314h, 2898m, 14433e, 14645w exdbk 60.5%- [ll2 hms rl2 pr]
    I don't see the container here from which you wish to apply some fluid.

Hmm... Yet to figure out when it decayed but it decayed :(

Oh well was fun anyways!
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    I hardly call that a fight since I didn't attack you the first time around. My system failed both times you got me because I am inept at coding. I was sitting and transfixed and my system tried to stand 12543657 times until my client crashed...
    And part three, I call this one Revenge of the Blademaster

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tiovyihdlkl01f1/Vayne gank3.html

@Hawek Mending       1673   9
    @Vayne Oh, I was wondering wtf happened to you :| That sucks not as much fun in that manner, but still!

Eh, you live and you learn, -hopefully- I have it fixed now.
    Vayne said:
    The mores you combat the mores stuff you learn. I also finally made an alias to icewall.. although it doesn't work will have to bug Karai later >.<

Caladbolg said:
    Vayne said:
    The mores you combat the mores stuff you learn. I also finally made an alias to icewall.. although it doesn't work will have to bug Karai later >.<
    Ugh, that traitor.
    Vayne said:
    Caladbolg said:
    Vayne said:
    Ugh, that traitor.
    Is ooc so is kay :o...Other wise it wouldn't be kay and i'd have to stab you in the face so it would be kay! :D

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Caladbolg dude, just skype me.
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    edited March 2013
    Always. Have. A. Hermit. go jester

edited March 2013
    Daeir said:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30797879/chokedead.html

One of those moments where you just question why you're wasting your time even trying.
    I'm pretty sure you can phase to stop choke. Doesn't stop radiance though.. if im correct.

You had what appears to be a 9 second window to phase out and be okay there.

• edited March 2013
    Edit: I'm not helping, sorry. I know how ya feel, bro
    edited March 2013
    Daeir said:
    Caladbolg said:
    Daeir said:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30797879/chokedead.html

One of those moments where you just question why you're wasting your time even trying.
    I'm pretty sure you can phase to stop choke. Doesn't stop radiance though.. if im correct.

You had what appears to be a 9 second window to phase out and be okay there.
    Any action halts phase - pausing curing meant that I would have been permanently paralyzed, I believe damage interrupts phasing as well. There was absolutely nothing I could have done except spammed for a deliver, which was impossible given that I wasn't in the raiding party since I had just logged on.

There was simply nothing I could have done. I managed to stagger like three rooms before I died.
    I -don't- believe it does this was how I kept avoiding death to Monks on my serp alt. But to be fair there's a point in time when you just have to surrender to the artifacts. We'll take Dodder for example. She has enough artifacts to Warp +2 meteors and kill me in mir stance. or Jarrel who can axk for 80% of my life also in mir stance. The damage some artifacts add to some classes is breaking the stupidity barrier. and can only hope for a nerf or a fix. I understand how you feel on that though, It's not fun to get randomly three shot by choke or other things of that such. And from the look of the log there's nothing you can really do besides leave the area if phase didn't go through.

Also I think 35.8 isn't even full out artied chokes. or maybe it's just Xoran int.

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    edited March 2013
    @Daeir: You died because it's Jhui and co. 

EDIT: Well, you're also squishy. Aaand someone explained it more on rants.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Honestly, if it did as little as you suggest, a sip ring would cancel all the dmg out. Plus, trait changes made for loldmg to be possible again.
    Daeir said:
    Sherazad said:
    I died to artefacts. Everything performed in that log could have been shoved into a do queue and they could have literally hit one button to kill me within 10 seconds.

I'll get over it, eventually.
    Also consider the amount those artifacts cost was ALONG LONG time of bashing or probley a decent sized home.

• Daeir said:
    Sherazad said:
    I died to artefacts. Everything performed in that log could have been shoved into a do queue and they could have literally hit one button to kill me within 10 seconds.

I'll get over it, eventually.
    was 2 v 7 and we picked you off, learn from this experience, don't 'forum' from this experience.  You don't give our range attacks enough credit if you think they could be done in a do queue

Also, how were you not in their party to ask for a deliver?  You were following a big group and had just killed both Narcos and I before we came back.  Either you're terrible at asking for party invites or you are lying to make us sound like bad people and to make you not look bad...

Not exactly sure why I wasted a post on this

• Daeir said:

What I have learned from this experience is not to bother fighting when you two are involved in conflicts, because you'll just lame out the weakest people on fullsense you can get. That's fine - valid strategy. Just isn't a fun one to fight against.
    Not exactly sure how standing in an area full of your totems, bringing the fight to a group of 7, and picking off the smaller people as they rush at us is laming.

But, like I said..Learn from this experience instead of getting pissy.  We die quite often, so I'm sure you'd have some fun if you were able to get on the other side of deathsight a few times.

We realize what our arties do for us, so we try to fight group sizes accordingly.
  • 35% choke is pretty stupid (probably more without scales).

On the other hand, Gyrth, Yiwen, etc, typically putter around like a headless chicken when Jhui is dead.