Combat Logs

Comments

• Obviously I'm not around for every raid, but I don't think I've seen a non-eleusian/eleusian housed person defend Eleusis in the last rl year. I know myself and others specifically reject any non-forestal offers of help.

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited March 2013
    I saw my name mentioned in here and became highly suspicious. Hi @Xer!

I do not leave rites outside of the city, save allsight, which doesn't hurt you. I especially do not rite the clouds, no matter how often you guys leave gravehands there. Even when you have them there today and try to gank me when I'm simply walking by. I have never defended Eleusis.

Cyrene citizens are allowed to (as long as they are representing themselves, not the city) persue their own causes as they wish - that's been a thing for a long time. Phaesteans fight Nihilists, we occasionally helped out Shallam/New Hope (have not since Targossas though, they don't need us much), etc. It's usually under half a dozen people, and more often only 1-3.

I am otherwise not getting involved in this argument. But damnit, I'm innocent here, and did not complain of being ganked. :-/
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited March 2013
    nvm
  • XerXer Langley
    edited March 2013
    I recall one raid where Silvarien was definitely there when Delphinus, Penwize and you were missing. there was also another beckoner, if I go by my gut memory, in a grove while you were there Zeon. I could be wrong - the raids and defenders and who's here and what's going on is pretty jumbled so you would know better than I do what your rules are and aren't. I generally agree with the observation that when certain people are present or leading, there are less outsiders interfering in the fight, but I distinctly recall a time when Kaevan and I moved away to not die to LoS, and when we we moved back, the entire group was gone, beckoned into the grove, where I shortly followed after and died. We were also beckoned from the Eleusian defendable onto guards, in a totally different raid. It's certainly our (mine D:) fault for not blocking/calling for them, but if you think about adding beckon to a group whose primary strength is melee on non-exterminated rooms (with piety gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh), that just feels like one too many factional advantages when we're generally outnumbered.

I do understand that Eleusis might need more help/leaders at various times, and I don't begrudge the occasional one or two people, but the external help at times is definitely beyond what I feel we should expect outside some kind of alliance of sorts.

EDIT: @Melodie Sorry abut the accusation then D: I don't remember the exact details - but I distinctly remember *a* Cyrenian laying rites on the clouds while we were skirmishing Eleusis. Then the culprit in question just stayed in Cyrene for hours on end after the skirmish ended. Since I don't remember the name, it's much less likely to be you now that I think about it with my still sleepy mind. Anyhow, too much talk on this. Back to ganklogs >.>

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Exterminations are not raids on Eleusis. Just in case people are getting those two mixed up.

Party right, party hard,

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    edited March 2013
    EDIT: Posted on rantings. I'd post my attempt at being useful in combat but it got buried in spam. 
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited March 2013
    Zeon said:

Exterminations are not raids on Eleusis. Just in case people are getting those two mixed up.

No. Sanctioned raids definitely are, though. I was there for those instances. I'm pretty sure Priests and Paladins do not belong in Eleusisn Houses too. Are there even any who are Eleusians?
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Das showed up when i was dedending once. Difficult to stop and tell him to go away as we are charging. :)
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    pos

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Tvistor said:
    If your citizens are going to defend another city, it doesn't matter what your ideology is or whether you feel it's wrong to forbid them from doing so, be prepared to reap the whirlwind.
    I've always felt that Cyrenian citizens shouldn't be defending other cities - and they especially shouldn't be defending the new, harder Good faction.  
  • Xer said:
    **A LOT OF STUFF AND THEN THE SHORTER VERSION**

Tl;dr : You have several Cyrenians who defended Eleusis throughout the course of the entire week. The first raid was yesterday, when we told you exactly *why* we raided. You guys kept helping out so we came back.
    That's understandable, but... raiding Cyrene is only going to encourage more people to defend both places. The fact that nobody seems to understand this when I explain it is becoming mind-boggling to me. 

(plus, at least one of those Cyrenians is in a forestal house, so they're required to help defend)

• edited March 2013
    I sort of feel for the people who are torn (Cyrenian, but are part of organizations that are essentially aligned with other cities/factions, and often ones that are far from neutral-good), but that always seemed like such an odd arrangement in the first place.  It is always going to lead to this sort of problem - and now that the factions are finally drawing harder lines, I think more and more of them may be forced to make decisions, unless that trend is reversed (I think it's a good trend though, and hope it continues).
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited March 2013
    These are not combat logs.

ETA:Picture unnecessary as @Vaehl saved the day.

Come on people, I want to see some quality ganks, not discussion.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I'm posting as many gank logs as I can :(

4241h, 3840m, 19486e, 16884w cexk-11:50:49:110(+763 Health)
    In a stand of young oaks.
    A smattering of clouds fills the sky, lacing it with spiderwebs of grey. A rune shaped like a 
    butterfly has been sketched into the ground here. A rune like an open eye has been sketched into the 
    ground here. A lush, viridian plant flourishes amongst the surrounding vegetation. A large beehive 
    hangs down from the trees above.
    You see exits leading north, east, and northwest.
    Your attention is grabbed and held by a fascinating butterfly-like rune.
    4241h, 3840m, 19484e, 16884w cexk-11:50:49:347
    A water weird glides in from the ether.
    A fiery efreeti spins in from the ether.
    Clotilde arrives, following Hanley.
    Belle arrives, following Hanley.
    Alieze arrives, following Hanley.
    Zincor arrives, following Hanley.
    Skye arrives, following Hanley.
    Sowen arrives, following Hanley.
    Swadryt arrives, following Das.
    Hanley arrives, following Conor.
    Alrena arrives, following Hanley.
    Selind arrives, following Das.
    Acrolo arrives, following Das.
    Solana arrives, following Hanley.
    A swarm of bees flies in from the ether.
    Trumpeting a challenge, a war elephant enters from the ether.
    Vinceres arrives, following Hanley.
    You hear a rustling and turn to see Conor emerging from the undergrowth.
    4241h, 3840m, 19484e, 16884w cexk-11:50:49:364
    You begin trying to wrest your mind free of that which has transfixed it.
    [Paving]: WRITHING!
    4241h, 3840m, 19484e, 16884w cek-11:50:49:413
    Zincor inhales deeply, then lets out an earth-shaking roar as a jet of white-hot fire shoots from 
    his nostrils directly at you.
    2559h, 3840m, 19484e, 16884w cek-11:50:49:651(-1682 Health)
    You take out some balm and quickly rub it on your body.
    The raging fire about your skin goes out.
    2559h, 3840m, 19484e, 16884w cek-11:50:49:713
    You are transfixed and cannot move.
    2559h, 3840m, 19484e, 16884w cek-11:50:49:808
    ---------------RECOVERED BALANCE---------------
    2559h, 3840m, 19490e, 16884w cexk-11:50:50:283
    Raising your hand in greeting, you say "Hi!"
    2559h, 3840m, 19490e, 16884w cexk-11:50:50:579
    Vinceres's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Vinceres springs forwards onto you and mauls you viciously.
    1088h, 3840m, 19490e, 16884w cexk-11:50:50:815(-1471 Health)
    You may apply another salve or balm to yourself.
    1088h, 3840m, 19490e, 16884w cexk-11:50:50:821
    With almost magical swiftness, a snarling wolf leaps at you from out of nowhere, rakes its claws 
    across your face, and disappears into the surrounding forest.
    846h, 3840m, 19490e, 16884w cexk-11:50:51:049(-242 Health)
    You howl in pain as thorny vines lash out at you from all sides.
    604h, 3840m, 19490e, 16884w cexk-11:50:51:055(-242 Health)
    Hanley's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Planting his foot between yours, Hanley draws Sovereign Basilisks and unleashes a forceful slash 
    that drives you back.
    As you feel the last remnants of strength ebb from your tormented body, you close your eyes and let 
    darkness embrace you. Suddenly, you feel your consciousness wrenched from its pitiful mortal frame 
    and your soul is free. You feel your form shifting, warping and changing as you whirl and spiral 
    outward, ever outward. A jolt of sensation awakens you, and you open your eyes tentatively to find 
    yourself trapped within a physical body once more.
    In a stand of young oaks.
    A smattering of clouds fills the sky, lacing it with spiderwebs of grey. A rune like an open eye has 
    been sketched into the ground here. A lush, viridian plant flourishes amongst the surrounding 
    vegetation. A large beehive hangs down from the trees above. A Baalzadeen demon towers over you, 
    filling you with dread. There are 3 water weirds here. There are 4 fiery efreetis here. There are 2 
    swarms of bees here. Looking ready for anything, a hulking war elephant stands here.  Elemental 
    Protector, Clotilde Moonflair is here. His face is partially concealed beneath a raised hood. He 
    wields an elemental staff in his left hand. Captain Belle, Quaero Fontis is here, vines undulating 
    about her form. Student of Quaero, Alieze Etesiae, Haiku in the Wind is here. Sentinel Wolf Sowen 
    Winterhawk, Oaken Hand is here. She wields an ornate steel rapier in each hand. Sentinel Raven 
    Swadryt Shiva, Oaken Hand is here. He wields a wyvern-etched druidic quarterstaff in both hands. The 
    Red Dragon Acrolo's imposing form looms. Sentinel Raven Zincor Sioraiocht, Oaken Hand is here. He 
    wields a hunter's spear in his left hand and a kite shield in his right. Alrena Winterhart, Breath 
    of Life is here. She wields a Shield of Absorption in her left hand and an elemental staff in her 
    right. Conor M'cEryn is here. He wields a wyvern-etched druidic quarterstaff in both hands. Quaero 
    Aeris, Solana Lightwood, Verdant Song is here. She wields a bard's flute in her left hand and an 
    ornate steel rapier in her right. Tempest Skye B. Anchors is here. She wields a butchering cleaver 
    in her left hand and an elemental staff in her right. Lupine Metamorph Vinceres Ebonheart, Falcon of 
    the Seed is here. He wields an Yggdrasian splinter in both hands. Vindicator of the Vines, Hanley 
    Longshanks-Hayabusa is here. His face is partially concealed beneath a raised hood.
    You see exits leading north, east, and northwest.
    4241h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:51:072(+3637 Health, +142 Mana)
    Sweeping out with a blade hand, Hanley strikes at the back of your knee.
    You tumble to the ground as your leg abruptly gives out.
    4241h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:51:075
    Selind carefully wipes all the venoms off of a needle-pointed dirk.
    4241h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:51:094
    Selind pricks you twice in rapid succession with his dirk.
    You feel incredibly tired, and fall asleep immediately.
    [Paving]: Insomnia stripped!
    4241h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:51:097
    You are asleep and can do nothing. WAKE will attempt to wake you.
    4241h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:51:141
    You begin your struggle to escape from the dreamworld.
    4241h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:51:380
    You feel your limbs stiffen and lock up in response to an unseen power.
    4241h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:51:387
    Hanley takes a long drag off his pipe.
    4241h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:51:618
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Acrolo.
    4241h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:51:810
    4241h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:52:053
    4241h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:52:059
    Sowen carefully wipes all the venoms off of an ornate steel rapier.
    4241h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:52:064
    4241h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:52:069
    Sowen's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Sowen viciously jabs an ornate steel rapier into you.
    You are jerked awake by the pain.
    [Paving]: Paralysis registered
    Sowen viciously jabs an ornate steel rapier into you.
    A prickly, stinging sensation spreads through your body.
    3371h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:52:07711:50:52:079(-870 Health)
    Sowen takes a long drag off her oaken pipe.
    3371h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-11:50:52:134(-2200 Health)
    Swadryt's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Swadryt inhales deeply, then lets out an earth-shaking roar as a jet of white-hot fire shoots from 
    1171h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w e-
    ---------------RECOVERED BALANCE---------------
    1171h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w ex-11:50:52:205
    You take out some balm and quickly rub it on your body.
    The raging fire about your skin goes out.
    1171h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w ex-11:50:52:297
    You will now automatically see both local area ASCII and wilderness maps.
    1171h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w ex-11:50:52:340
    You should probably stand first.
    1171h, 3982m, 19490e, 16884w ex-11:50:52:457
    Swadryt takes a long drag off his pipe.
    1171h, 3982m, 19490e, 16890w ex-11:50:52:662
    A fiery efreeti spins into you, causing you to burst into flame.
    A fiery efreeti spins into you, causing you to burst into flame.
    457h, 3982m, 19490e, 16890w ex-11:50:52:665(-714 Health)
    Selind pricks you twice in rapid succession with his dirk.
    Your limbs grow heavy and you groan feebly.
    457h, 3982m, 19490e, 16890w ex-11:50:52:903
    [Paving]: Impaled registered
    You have been slain by Hanley.
    Meep!
    Hanley is a Jerk.
    0h, 3982m, 19490e, 16890w ex-11:50:53:123(-457 Health)
    Blood bubbles and froths from your mouth as you gasp your last breath and slid
  • XerXer Langley
    edited March 2013
    It's not that I mind them defending per say, but there's a reason why factions were broken up. If a Cyrenian Forestal came to defend Eleusis, that's fine - because they have Eleusian class related abilities (though it doesn't mean we don't feel the urge to do *something* about Cyrene nevertheless - it's a problem of decisions having consequences IG). The problem is more when you have consistently get rites, and beckon on top of thronspray, groves and traps - it's insane. At the very least, if you're going to have a number of Cyrenians consistently defend, even with RP reason, then the exact same thing can be said of Mhaldor when we raid. The thing about different cities being "forced" to defend, makes the line of how to deal with it blurry. I mean, Mhaldor will deal with people joining in to help. But the response is likely to target the cities if interfering happens consistently. Because in the end, there's no *real* way to stop an individual from doing whatever he wants in Achaea - death is fleeting and can easily be ignored. You need to put whatever whatever ties they have to force any kind of pressure on an individual.

As for raiding Cyrene encouraging more people to defend - then would doing nothing change the status quo of having defenders in Eleusis? We raided Cyrene, yelled why we were - is it unreasonable to expect that if Cyrene doesn't want raids, that they would attempt to do something to curb the problem? And that if the opposite holds true, that they're willing to accept the consequences of their citizens? 

EDIT: And thar he goes again D:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • I believe we aren't taking any new forestals, so that particular problem should eventually die out.  There are indications that we may eventually have to lose our Priests and Paladins too, as the proper place for them is really the Good faction, which rightly expects that those classes *must* defend Good.  That may mean that Cyrene eventually needs some rebalancing, by the way - as we are a city that doesn't currently have "control" over any class, much less a game changing one.  I think Hashan is in the same boat.  
  • Melodie said:
    I saw my name mentioned in here and became highly suspicious. Hi Xer! I do not leave rites outside of the city, save allsight, which doesn't hurt you. I especially do not rite the clouds, no matter how often you guys leave gravehands there. Even when you have them there today and try to gank me when I'm simply walking by. I have never defended Eleusis. Cyrene citizens are allowed to (as long as they are representing themselves, not the city) persue their own causes as they wish - that's been a thing for a long time. Phaesteans fight Nihilists, we occasionally helped out Shallam/New Hope (have not since Targossas though, they don't need us much), etc. It's usually under half a dozen people, and more often only 1-3. I am otherwise not getting involved in this argument. But damnit, I'm innocent here, and did not complain of being ganked. :-/
    I have emphasised the portion of your post that I vehemently disagree with.  Simply by being part of an major IG organisation, a player represents it with every action he or she takes.  Obviously, the older, more established characters are going to make a bigger impression than the novice blindly charging into conflicts to work alongside their friends, of course.  Characters never cease to represent their city-state, Divine Order, or any other organisation with a strong RP purpose and/or presence until they are no longer a member of it. 

The first sanctioned raid on Cyrene had plenty of warning and talking (where raids are concerned, anyway) about why Mhaldor was there from 2 high-ranking IG officials.  When individuals from organisations choose to take sides during a conflict, they are representing their organisation/home whether or not they say otherwise.  The only way to truly dissociate from their home organisation would be, as previously mentioned, to not be part of it. 
  • Saibel said:
    Rangor's going to start flagging you all.

Including me!  >:)
    Non-combat-log-posts-in-the-combat-log-section-incited Rangrage is a force of nature.  
  • edited March 2013
    Edit: Moved this to ranting, even if it isn't quite a rant. >.>
  • edited March 2013
    Kaevan said:
    Melodie said:
    I saw my name mentioned in here and became highly suspicious. Hi Xer! I do not leave rites outside of the city, save allsight, which doesn't hurt you. I especially do not rite the clouds, no matter how often you guys leave gravehands there. Even when you have them there today and try to gank me when I'm simply walking by. I have never defended Eleusis. Cyrene citizens are allowed to (as long as they are representing themselves, not the city) persue their own causes as they wish - that's been a thing for a long time. Phaesteans fight Nihilists, we occasionally helped out Shallam/New Hope (have not since Targossas though, they don't need us much), etc. It's usually under half a dozen people, and more often only 1-3. I am otherwise not getting involved in this argument. But damnit, I'm innocent here, and did not complain of being ganked. :-/
    I have emphasised the portion of your post that I vehemently disagree with.  Simply by being part of an major IG organisation, a player represents it with every action he or she takes.  Obviously, the older, more established characters are going to make a bigger impression than the novice blindly charging into conflicts to work alongside their friends, of course.  Characters never cease to represent their city-state, Divine Order, or any other organisation with a strong RP purpose and/or presence until they are no longer a member of it. 

The first sanctioned raid on Cyrene had plenty of warning and talking (where raids are concerned, anyway) about why Mhaldor was there from 2 high-ranking IG officials.  When individuals from organisations choose to take sides during a conflict, they are representing their organisation/home whether or not they say otherwise.  The only way to truly dissociate from their home organisation would be, as previously mentioned, to not be part of it. 
    This is false. You raided us that morning, and several Eleusians came to defend because it was early morning and no Cyrenians were around. Then, later, you raided Eleusis as retaliation for their defense of Cyrene, at which point several Cyrenians went to defend Eleusis/the forests. Only then did you guys contact us, while pledging to kill off the defenders. Then you focused almost entirely on Thundarsa, who isn't a combatant and wasn't defending IIRC. When you raided Eleusis/the forests again, a few Cyrenians went to defend again, probably because they're tired of this BS in general. Then, finally, you raided us. It was not the first sanctioned raid on Cyrene that day, it was the second, and it was the 4th raid/exterm Mhaldor did that day. Only after the first raid on Eleusis (which was in retaliation for defence on an even earlier raid on Cyrene) did Mhaldor contact Cyrene about this, which meant there were 2 conflicts prior and 2 conflicts after.

To reiterate, I personally am tired of logging on day after day and seeing that 12 Mhaldorians raided the city during work or sleep hours. I get that that a lot of Mhaldorians are Aussies, but if you're going to attack us in a way that we can't defend against (because we're heavily EST and you're raiding between 7-10 AM EST on a workday) then you can expect some of us to try and fight you different ways.
    More people to kill, stop acting like Cyrene are competent.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • Mishgul said:
    We're quite alright when it isn't 7 am in the morning  :!!

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
    Mishgul said:
    We're quite alright when it isn't 7 am in the morning  :!!
    But you aren't at 7am and that's when it counts 

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • But if they waited until the evening there would be no Mhaldorians online to raid. Think of the children.
  • LOGS YOU NOOBS, LOGS

3637h, 3644m, 19490e, 16668w exk-16:13:37:751
    Jack arrives, following Zeon.
    Sowen arrives, following Zeon.
    Cynlael arrives, following Zeon.
    Mina arrives, following Zeon.
    A ghostly apparition glides into view from the northwest.
    Hanley arrives, following Zeon.
    A ghostly apparition glides into view from the northwest.
    Swadryt arrives, following Zeon.
    Hannah arrives, following Zeon.
    Vinceres arrives, following Zeon.
    Akuji arrives, following Zeon.
    Alrena arrives, following Zeon.
    Zeon flies up from the ground, carried by papier-mache wings of recycled newspapers that flare with 
    power.
    3637h, 3644m, 19490e, 16668w exk-16:13:38:502
    Zeon removes papier-mache wings of recycled newspapers.
    3637h, 3644m, 19490e, 16668w exk-16:13:38:724
    Zeon razes your magical shield with Cruel Butterfly.
    3637h, 3644m, 19490e, 16668w exk-16:13:38:730
    Ducking behind you, Zeon strikes at your hamstring with a rigid grip.
    The crippling blow renders your leg insensate.
    3637h, 3644m, 19490e, 16668w exk-16:13:38:736
    Hanley's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Planting his foot between yours, Hanley draws Sovereign Basilisks and unleashes a forceful slash 
    that drives you back.
    Minute bolts of lightning arc from the blade into your flesh, jangling your nerves.
    2867h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:39:26616:13:39:268[Paving]: Crunch crunch crunch plumbum(-770 
    Health)
    Sweeping out with a blade hand, Hanley strikes at the back of your knee.
    You tumble to the ground as your leg abruptly gives out.
    2867h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:39:327
    You remove 1 plumbum, bringing the total in the Rift to 1895.
    2867h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:39:562
    [Paving]: A plumbum flake eaten
    Your nerves suddenly calm down.
    2867h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:39:570
    You take a drink from an oaken vial.
    The tonic heals and soothes you.
    3548h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:39:576(+681 Health)
    Hanley takes a long drag off his pipe.
    3548h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:39:582
    Vinceres's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    3548h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:39:584
    Cynlael swings his quarterstaff with all his might, generating a great wind.
    Jack is swept off his feet by the blast.
    Sowen is swept off her feet by the blast.
    Mina is swept off her feet by the blast.
    Alyssea is swept off her feet by the blast.
    Saavant is swept off her feet by the blast.
    Swadryt is swept off his feet by the blast.
    Hannah is swept off her feet by the blast.
    Zephyros is swept off his feet by the blast.
    Kafziel is swept off his feet by the blast.
    Akuji is swept off her feet by the blast.
    Proficy is swept off his feet by the blast.
    Alrena is swept off her feet by the blast.
    Hanley is swept off his feet by the blast.
    Vinceres is swept off his feet by the blast.
    Zeon is swept off his feet by the blast.
    3548h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:39:806
    Hannah stands up and stretches her arms out wide.
    3548h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:39:821
    Sowen stands up and stretches her arms out wide.
    3548h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:39:824
    3548h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:39:827
    3548h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:39:830
    Zephyros stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
    3548h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-
    Sowen's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Lightning-quick, Sowen jabs you with an ornate steel rapier.
    A prickly stinging overcomes your body, fading away into numbness.
    Lightning-quick, Sowen jabs you with an ornate steel rapier.
    A prickly, stinging sensation spreads through your body.
    2757h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-(-791 Health)
    Zephyros easily vaults onto the back of a stone gargoyle.
    2757h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-
    Jack stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
    Zephyros falters as he is tripped by a lashing vine.
    Sowen takes a long drag off her oaken pipe.
    Saavant stands up and stretches her arms out wide.
    Alyssea stands up and stretches her arms out wide.
    2757h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:40:049
    Swadryt stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
    Kafziel stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
    Vinceres takes a long drag off his pipe.
    Mina stands up and stretches her arms out wide.
    Vinceres stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
    Akuji stands up and stretches her arms out wide.
    Proficy stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
    2757h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:40:447
    Alrena stands up and stretches her arms out wide.
    2757h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:40:452
    Vinceres springs forwards onto you and mauls you viciously.
    940h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:40:455(-1817 Health)
    The swarm of bees angrily stings you in multiple places.
    132h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ek-16:13:40:458(-808 Health)(-132 Health)
    Swadryt's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Swadryt inhales deeply, then lets out an earth-shaking roar as a jet of white-hot fire shoots from 
    You flinch and raise your arms in front of your face in an instinctive gesture of terror, but the 
    effort is futile. The heat and intensity of the flames are too much for your weakened frame to stand,
     and the last thing you see through your charred eyes is a glimpse of the pure, white-hot fire 
    consuming your entire body.
    You have been slain by Swadryt.
    Meep!
    Swadryt is a Jerk.
    The heart of a mortal, still dripping blood falls out of your inventory.
    0h, 3644m, 19490e, 16674w ex-
  • pro

Party right, party hard,