Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Ak Opponent Tracking

1234568»

Comments

• DochithaDochitha Posts: 1,259Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Zekeros said:
    I have just downloaded and installed this and my eating trigger isn't triggering for some reason is there something I gotta do to make that work? Is it bugged and I gotta fix it somewhere?
    It provides a brain framework and logic. Adjustment must be made. Usually you can disable the trigger that's not working and write your own trigger and use OppGainedAff() or OppLostAff() to add or remove affliction to track. You can also edit the scripts to add afflictions if new classes.
  • DominiusDominius Posts: 107Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    In my version (4.1) weariness is a focusable affliction and I have tried to make that not so, but just taking it off the table did nothing. Anyone know how to tweak that bit?
  • LucianusLucianus Posts: 405Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Cured by kelp. Add it to AK Opponent Tracking folder and OReset, and OScore.

That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.

Free Community System for Achaea: TReX System <link here>
    - I have decided to become involve in developing and maintaining this community system for Achaea. Feel free to message me in-game or on forum for help or bugfixing.
    Dochitha
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,374Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Why is the table in more than one place?!
    Why do you have 4.5 and I can only get 4.1?
    And I can't find where it actually has the affs that are cured by focus where I can take weariness as focusable out. Everytime my target uses focus it goes down or to 50 if they have 2 focus affs
    I'll give a screenie where to remove it.

My version is actually an extremely gutted edition of 2.0. 

I just increase the version number of my copy whenever there is a big update to classes (eventually caught up to 4.1 and kept updating beyond that).
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.

- I have decided to become involve in developing and maintaining this community system for Achaea. Feel free to message me in-game or on forum for help or bugfixing.
    Basically you gotta remove weariness from the focused table and add it to the kelp table from these two scripts:

But not only that, you need to make sure that weariness does not exist in the the ginseng table or any other tables that may have an edible cure that has a focus cure alternative.

You also need to move it from ginseng and mentscore in the oscore table:

But yeah, you'll find many AK users with different versions. I've seen 4.2, 4.3, 4.4.... and they definitely weren't something I updated. And even though they got higher versions, I've seen them carry outdated stuff compared to older AK versions.

It's not really all that surprising since the original developer stopped releasing updates and people just started picking up from whatever was left off from there.

• DulcimerDulcimer Posts: 7Member
    installed ak, but in the end I couldnt figure out how to get the gui set up properly, so I uninstalled it. now my screen is like this. any way to fix it? (both ak and its akg are uninstalled now )
  • VoliVoli Posts: 51Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    @Dulcimer Gonna have to go into SETTINGS and fiddle with the Display Border values under the Main display tab. Right Border Width should be the one to fix that up.

DulcimerAustere
  • DulcimerDulcimer Posts: 7Member
    Voli said:
    @Dulcimer Gonna have to go into SETTINGS and fiddle with the Display Border values under the Main display tab. Right Border Width should be the one to fix that up.
    thank you! all fixed up
    Voli
1234568»
Sign In to Comment.