Ak Opponent Tracking

Comments

• In my version (4.1) weariness is a focusable affliction and I have tried to make that not so, but just taking it off the table did nothing. Anyone know how to tweak that bit?
  • Cured by kelp. Add it to AK Opponent Tracking folder and OReset, and OScore.

That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • Why do you have 4.5 and I can only get 4.1?
  • And I can't find where it actually has the affs that are cured by focus where I can take weariness as focusable out. Everytime my target uses focus it goes down or to 50 if they have 2 focus affs
  • I'll give a screenie where to remove it.

My version is actually an extremely gutted edition of 2.0. 

I just increase the version number of my copy whenever there is a big update to classes (eventually caught up to 4.1 and kept updating beyond that).
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • Basically you gotta remove weariness from the focused table and add it to the kelp table from these two scripts:

But not only that, you need to make sure that weariness does not exist in the the ginseng table or any other tables that may have an edible cure that has a focus cure alternative.

You also need to move it from ginseng and mentscore in the oscore table:

But yeah, you'll find many AK users with different versions. I've seen 4.2, 4.3, 4.4.... and they definitely weren't something I updated. And even though they got higher versions, I've seen them carry outdated stuff compared to older AK versions.

It's not really all that surprising since the original developer stopped releasing updates and people just started picking up from whatever was left off from there.
  • installed ak, but in the end I couldnt figure out how to get the gui set up properly, so I uninstalled it. now my screen is like this. any way to fix it? (both ak and its akg are uninstalled now )
  • @Dulcimer Gonna have to go into SETTINGS and fiddle with the Display Border values under the Main display tab. Right Border Width should be the one to fix that up.

• Voli said:
    @Dulcimer Gonna have to go into SETTINGS and fiddle with the Display Border values under the Main display tab. Right Border Width should be the one to fix that up.
    thank you! all fixed up
  • Driden said:
    Kythra said:
    Having never touched AK despite people being adamant I use it. How hard is it to implement Depthswalker and its afflictions? We've a Newbie Depthswalker I'm trying to help, but as far as I'm aware, leach, loop, madness, depression, etc aren't in AK, right? Would it just take a solid hour or so writing everything in? Would I need to go into the internal settings and write in 'leach' and cures for it being kelp? (Then obviously add in every unique affliction)
    im late but i have these things if you still want them kythra?
    Just reaching out to see if you would share with me your more up-to-date version of AK.

• I also found this but not sure who made it. It's the DWgroup file at the top. It seems like it adds DW to AK:

http://myjackspace.com/scripts/

• Brenex said:
    I also found this but not sure who made it. It's the DWgroup file at the top. It seems like it adds DW to AK:

http://myjackspace.com/scripts/
    I believe that would be @Ahmet.
  • edited March 2018
    Okay, I wouldn't feel right releasing my hugely modified AK, but adding DW is remarkably easy.

Go to AK Opponent Tracking script folder. Both this class script and the oreset function need their aff tables updated.

For instance, with the new affs, your eat table should look something like:
    <br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; eaten = {<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["piece of kelp"]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"asthma", "clumsiness", "hypochondria", "sensitivity", "weariness", "healthleech", "<b>parasite</b>"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["aurum flake"]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"asthma", "clumsiness", "hypochondria", "sensitivity", "weariness", "healthleech", "<b>parasite</b>"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["lobelia seed"]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"agoraphobia", "claustrophobia", "loneliness", "masochism", "recklessness", "vertigo"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["argentum flake"]&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"agoraphobia", "claustrophobia", "loneliness", "masochism", "recklessness", "vertigo"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["prickly ash bark"] = {"confusion", "dementia", "hallucinations", "hypersomnia", "paranoia"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["stannum flake"]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"confusion", "dementia", "hallucinations", "hypersomnia", "paranoia"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["bellwort flower"]&nbsp; = {"generosity", "pacifism", "<b>justice</b>", "<b>retribution</b>", "<b>timeloop</b>"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["cuprum flake"]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"generosity", "pacifism", "<b>justice</b>", "<b>retribution</b>", "<b>timeloop</b>"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["bayberry bark"]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"blind"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["arsenic pellet"]&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"blind"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["hawthorn berry"]&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"deaf"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["calamine crystal"] = {"deaf"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["goldenseal root"]&nbsp; = {"dizziness", "epilepsy", "impatience", "shyness", "stupidity", "<b>depression</b>", "<b>shadowmadness</b>"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["plumbum flake"]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"dizziness", "epilepsy", "impatience", "shyness", "stupidity", "<b>depression</b>", "<b>shadowmadness</b>"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["bloodroot leaf"]&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"paralysis", "slickness"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["magnesium chip"]&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"paralysis", "slickness"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["ginseng root"]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"addiction", "darkshade", "haemophilia", "lethargy", "nausea", "scytherus"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["ferrum flake"]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"addiction", "darkshade", "haemophilia", "lethargy", "nausea", "scytherus"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ["rage"]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; = {"generosity", "pacifism"},<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; },

You will also want to add these affs to the 'treed' cure list, and give them a value in the score table (This is VERY IMPORTANT).

The affs are now recognized and tracked by AK. To use them, you need your delivery lines from your attacks. Here's a freebie, using Leach (you will want to use your own thresholds):

TRIGGER:
    ^As the weapon strikes (\w+), (he|she) seems greatly diminished.$
    SCRIPT:
    if matches[2]==target then<br>lastinstill="leach"<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; if affstrack.score.parasite<75 then<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; OppGainedAff("parasite")<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; elseif affstrack.score.healthleech<75 then<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; OppGainedAff("healthleech")<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; else<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; OppGainedAff("manaleech")<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; end<br>end
    TRIGGER:
    ^As the scythe comes away, the writhing shadow of (\w+) clings to the weapon.$
    SCRIPT:

cecho("<cyan>"..target.." has leach capstone!")
        OppGainedAff("parasite")
        OppGainedAff("healthleech")
        OppGainedAff("manaleech")
    end if matches[2]==target then<br><code><code>lastinstill="leach"
    </code> <br>In that example you're progressively tracking Leach, and when capstone flares, it will give any affs you somehow missed and restore the ones you do have to 100%.<br><br>Go through and add hit + capstone lines for everything. Another useful trigger is timeloop procs:<br><br><pre class="CodeBlock"><code>^A grey miasma flares around (\w+).$Remember the "lastinstill" being set in those attacks? Use that for timeloop procs and basically have it run the relevant function again. Now your loop hits will let you know what they're afflicting with.

(Note that some of this may be conflicting tracking if another DW is in the room hitting your same target, since the messages are not all unique to the user. YMMV. But this has worked for me so far.)

You don't really need to track DW at all to be honest; just put in huge highlights when you see capstones and the rest is watching what someone cures on the way to the capstone effects. Swapping your instill when you need to and smart use of loop are also not things you'll need a script to do for you.

• Oh, and, to the weapon stabbed trigger (AK > AK Opponent Tracking > Weaponry/Rending), add this line (so you can track your scythe venom):
    ^You unleash a vicious reaping blow at \w+ with (.*).$

• Thanks a lot Issam! I appreciate the help!

• Brand new to Achaea and have been tinkering with AK...I keep getting these lines: 

Added 0 to healthleech. healthleech is now 100. 200 remaining.
    Added 0 to manaleech. manaleech is now 100. 200 remaining.
    As the weapon strikes Kase, he seems greatly diminished...Added 25 to parasite.
     parasite is now 100. 75 remaining.
    Added 25 to healthleech. healthleech is now 100. 50 remaining.
    Added 50 to manaleech. manaleech is now 50. 0 remaining.

Any ideas how to fix that?
  • someone really needs to post an updated AK, since this is super outdated and archaic and needs hours of tinkering
  • For me, posting an updated AK for free is the problem. People have spent MONTHS of coding to customize AK for themselves. People who don't know how to code can quickly learn if they put their minds to it. I did it in 8 weeks after asking on these forums for help with systems, etc. Since I knew I wasn't getting help it pushed me to code myself.
  • Sounds like you need some...

• I messaged/sent tells to @Austere about updating and repackaging it, but alas no response :(

(Realistically not the best person to do it anyway, my scripts are atrocious to look at)

I think picking apart AK and figuring out what makes it work is valuable, and you're pretty much forced to do that to get it in working order right now. It would be good to have some parts be a lot more obvious though.

@Dhaak it looks like this is something added via that DW script listed earlier in the forums. Search for the 'Disable Instills' trigger and delete the echo.

• edited April 2018
    Issam said:
    I think picking apart AK and figuring out what makes it work is valuable, and you're pretty much forced to do that to get it in working order right now. It would be good to have some parts be a lot more obvious though.
    I have been taking a look at it for the past few days but this is going to be a slow process. I'v gotten significantly better at Lua since joining Achaea, as my comments might suggest, so I think it shouldn't be too bad. I just have to go through everything and document the flow of it. I also could not find posts by Shecks describing the logic as Austere posted about in the first post (I looked around 2015, 2014) but I understand the percent process of attributing afflictions and then what the statistical chance is they still have it on subsequent multi afflictions considering what cure they ate and its' pool of things it can cure.

• Brenex said:
    Issam said:
    I have been taking a look at it for the past few days but this is going to be a slow process. I'v gotten significantly better at Lua since joining Achaea, as my comments might suggest, so I think it shouldn't be too bad. I just have to go through everything and document the flow of it. I also could not find posts by Shecks describing the logic as Austere posted about in the first post (I looked around 2015, 2014) but I understand the percent process of attributing afflictions and then what the statistical chance is they still have it on subsequent multi afflictions considering what cure they ate and its' pool of things it can cure.
    This has been the case for me too - I couldn't even really make functional triggers with Mudlet before I started up again in Achaea a couple of years ago, and just trying to get these functions to work how I want them to has helped a ton. That's why I really advocate picking it apart, even if it's difficult to understand and not the most efficient way of doing things (mostly due to a lot of functionality changes, i.e. expert diagnoser). 

I think the most important scripts to look at are the oscore edit functions and the backtrack functions, especially the 'Thought I had Functions'. I... don't fully understand the latter to be honest, but backtracking is really the most complex and important part. The basic tracking logic outside of this is relatively intuitive I think.

• Issam said:
    I messaged/sent tells to @Austere about updating and repackaging it, but alas no response :(

He is not around a lot.  He has a new-ish kid and whatnot (Pretty sure he's mentioned it here so I don't mean to put his personal business out there).  I'm 99% sure that he is less likely to update and code it for new stuff than he is to log in and just kill folks.  His time is being spent where it should, honestly.

• Oh, I figured there was a good reason. I just don't want to take over someone's work without their permission. I'm chugging alone slowly on my own thing, so someday maybe!

• Leviticus said:
    For me, posting an updated AK for free is the problem. People have spent MONTHS of coding to customize AK for themselves. People who don't know how to code can quickly learn if they put their minds to it. I did it in 8 weeks after asking on these forums for help with systems, etc. Since I knew I wasn't getting help it pushed me to code myself.
    Yeh, this community sucks at giving free stuff out.. .. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I don't track in the same way as AK, and I'm not going to give out my full tracking with all the bells and whistles for a variety of reasons, but would people be interested in a somewhat basic version of my tracking?

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • I would be interesting to hear your logic/setup, personally. I also am curious how tracking opponent afflictions turned in to incorporating an attacking protocol? I mean, I understand why these two ideas play off each other it just seems it would be much more complicated to start making kill systems