Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Jester Artefacts

VirgoVirgo Member Posts: 62 ✭✭ - Stalwart
Looking to get some artefacts, now that I'm tri-trans and trans survival. Right now I have 900, with 150 in vouchers, and 90 upgrade credits. So 1050 credits.

Figured it could go here because I want a list of all I should get, in order, and it'd be useful for other new jesters. 

Comments

• AegothAegoth Member Posts: 1,924 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    SoA for sure
    Virgo
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 3,842 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Only tri-Trans and Trans Survival? I'd do Avoidance before any artefacts.
    Virgo
  • VirgoVirgo Member Posts: 62 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited April 4
    Antonius said:
    Only tri-Trans and Trans Survival? I'd do Avoidance before any artefacts.
    I actually have enough to trans it now, but I'm not at home. Credit conversions FTW.
  • MicaelisMicaelis Member Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Jester's all about the defense, so SoA as Aegoth said is a must-have (sad that it's not 500 anymore though). After that you can go for sip/con arties, and your general defensive set that any other class would have. Spec should be con as well. Jester artefact list is rather small and also applies to any other given class so it's more of a universal list than a jester-specific one. Most of the class-specific artefacts aren't worth your attention though, but I can't attest to the value of the artie blackjacks as I've never even seen one used before.
    Virgo
  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 3,725 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Trans avoidance and fitness first, then get an SoA.

Then start getting level 1 defensive arties - I'd start with con and bracelet first, then sip ring.

MicaelisVirgo
  • VirgoVirgo Member Posts: 62 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Cooper said:
    Trans avoidance and fitness first, then get an SoA.

Then start getting level 1 defensive arties - I'd start with con and bracelet first, then sip ring.
    Done, done, and done. 

Should I get all the defense arties I need at level one then slowly upgrade, or buy some, upgrade them, then buy more? 
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 3,518 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Full set of L1's > upgrades

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    VirgoCooper
Sign In to Comment.