Achaean Raves

Comments

• Ooo, I remember Mhaldor's master story teller. Aegoth's brand of story telling is interesting, to say the least. =)
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Wait, I thought everyone hated me for "being disrespectful" heh
  • Jinsun said:
    Wait, I thought everyone hated me for "being a twat" heh
    Ftfy
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KenwayKenway San Francisco

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Aegoth said:
    Farrah doing story-time, eh? *rolls up his sleeves*
    Right in the middle of my pk time too :( left me to die!

• edited April 2017
    As some people already know, I'll be moving 13 hours away today from lifelong friends & family for a job. It's been a very strenuous two weeks of packing, good-byes, and other not so exciting things. Yet, I have a really good group of ooc Achaea friends that made the process a hell of a lot easier. So raves to arralana, carmain, kiet, direxi, and tristyn who have all put up with my constant venting bs. I won't be around much for the next month or three, but I am pretty excited now with all of the encouragement.

• Did the website get updated? It's a lot different on mobile now, super snazzy. I like it

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Yes, it did.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Going to rave on the portal functionality for the new website as well. Excellent usability. The splash page bothers me, but that's just my own preferences concerning the mobile/desktop divide.
  • edited April 2017
    I'm torn. On the one hand, finally having support for a mobile browser is nice. On the other, it looks awful and having to scroll through a long page to get what I need rather than having them on separate pages like they were before is annoying.

Scratch being torn. Reading news posts (the only thing worth doing on the site, because the app is even worse for that) doesn't even work on the Portal page. This is a fucking disaster.

Found a very hard to see (on my phone, at least) extra button that gives access to separate pages, and reading news from that does work, so I guess I can live with it.
  • The new website broke the banners for people, too. But it does look nice!
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Wordpress detected :warning:

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    You can read the news on desktop version after you click "ACHAEAN NEWS" near the top of the Portal.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena

One Does Not Simply Walk Into Achaea.

lmao who did dis.

• Yeah, just checked it out. Accessibility is worse and things aren't formatting well on my phone. Had zero issues with the previous site. :/
  • ^Same. Rip old sit. But these aren't raves, guys!

Obligatory rave to @Regi

Because fuck me I get so annoyed when I try to find 'a lash' and everyone argues with me you cant get it plain, and give me base modifiers (soot covered, mhaldorian lash) or something awful.

No.

Bad.

I WANT A LASH.

Thank you to Regi (and sometimes @Melodie if he isnt around - though we also had the talk above before you were like 'o yer rite') for giving me all I need in life every 60 days when my old 'a lash' decays.

whip404749          a lash
  • @Kythra You have a death cape now. You can obviously afford to buy a lash and customise it.
  • Wordpress detected :warning:
    That's a concern, given our accounts link to Achaea itself. Wordpress has more holes than one of Jinsun's arguments (Just kidding dude :) )

For a rave, thanks to @Kenway for his limb counter and some advice on getting it configured, and to @Chris for letting me test my combat rustyiness on his poor, frail little Raja body

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I just happened to find the standard Wordpress login portal. It might be a good idea to shift it (using a plugin or whatever) for security reasons.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Yes please ensure a suitable firewall has been installed and your administrator name is actually not admin. I wanted to murder the guy who set up the company web page.

• Can a setting be added so the default viewing for messages is to see both received and sent, versus just received?

Also, I've had to log in on my phone something like three to five times today, while before I just had to log in once and it lasted for at least a week. I haven't changed anything on my phone, so I think the issue would be with the new site?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."