Player Pics

Comments

• Always and forever :')
  • Ismay said:
    *fans herself*

First Mizik, now Batista. Achaea is full of outstanding eye candy.
    You sure do know how to make an old man blush <3
  • Trey said:
    Go team Infernal! I'm the least photogenic, but sometimes you go home with that silver medal, ladies :(

<pic pic>
    Flagged for spiciness.
  • Muy caliente.
  • Laundry day selfie. Life goal: have eyebrows as cool as @Mishgul

• Too busy looking at the inverted vampire spikes in the beard. Smexy. :sunglasses:
  • i can't decide if trend of the ring finger 'nail-polish thing' is a fashion statement or neurological neglect from lack of wedding/engagement band
  • edited January 2017
    Iniar said:
    i can't decide if trend of the ring finger 'nail-polish thing' is a fashion statement or neurological neglect from lack of wedding/engagement band

Couldn't tell you. Though for my picture, I think that's just a regular painted nail (in a messy clasping of fingers?).

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Aesgar I keep forgetting who you are. You need to post pics more often so I remember :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited January 2017
    Ahmet said:
    @Aesgar I keep forgetting who you are. You need to post pics more often so I remember :(
    I'm Tehlinu, if you make this comment one more time... :p

• @Ahmet make an alt chart, then proceed to immediately burn it, because tracking alts does nothing good for the game :grimace:
  • edited January 2017
    Iniar said:
    i can't decide if trend of the ring finger 'nail-polish thing' is a fashion statement or neurological neglect from lack of wedding/engagement band
    The ring finger is where the "accent" polish usually goes and is a way to draw attention to your hands. Sometimes girls use it for "flagging" of other girls, but most of the time it is just a fashion statement. I have a neurotic tendency to pick the polish off of my right ring finger first especially once my nail polish starts growing out like hers is!

Edit: And don't tell the nail salon ladies that you don't want an accent nail because they'll say, "This is why you have no boyfriend.' 

• I use to grow my little fingernail out just because it felt uncomfortable to cut it.

In eastern cultures (or the culture my cute little 80 year old chef friend was), a long little finger means a long and healthy life so people would grow the nail out to make their finger seem longer. This charming story I quite liked and embraced.

In western cultures a long fingernail is a coke spoon.

I wonder how many people thought I was a coke fiend when really I just didn't like cutting the nail on my little finger.

(Related to topic above, we could reason the ringfinger nail is used as a feature to distract from a short little finger.)
  • Zulah said:
    Last year lightsabers this year my daughter and I are guarding the galaxy. Kids grow up and become criminals so fast these days.
    Wait which one of you is holding the gun?
  • @Zulah : Dude, did your daughter grow 5 inches in 6 months?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • @Zulah : Dude, did your daughter grow 5 inches in 6 months?
    Shes in the tween growth. I had to buy her all new clothes because she outgrew clothes from less than 3 months ago.
  • edited February 2017
    Sometimes I feel pretty....
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Wow, you've lost a lot of weight! Congratulations. What's your secret?