Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What Happened To You Today?

1538539541543544598

Comments

  • TysandrTysandr Posts: 410Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Elisella said:
    70 quest completions before I even get the questline to get the Water faction pretty pretty princess gown.

    But I have it now. I look fabulous.

    Huge thanks to @Minifie, @Alrena, @Shirszae, and @Voc.
    Got murked by Elisella in the water realm.

    Forgot what PK was like.

    Forgot what shield tattoo does.

    A bit excited now.

    Remembered I could summon lightning.

    Getting excited.


    Nexus: Accents, Autotriggers
    "As the child did... without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

    ElisellaShirszae
  • ElisellaElisella Posts: 113Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    That's not really murking, I'm terrible. I just have gravehands and a palace full of buddies to help me.

    Besides, you haven't even fought Archoura yet. =)
    Tysandr
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,066Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Milabar said:
    44 figurines for customisation later, I think I'm done with stockings. . . . .

    I don't even wear enough on Milabar to non-decay and reset everything and still have some left. . .   

    Why no hard code redeem for these things :( I'd take my 2000c redeem please (50×40) I'll use the other four . .    

    That's my day
    Thought the same thing with 19 I have from other things.  

    Then decided to customize some things I DO have, after a player said it uses the figurines first when you CUSTOMIZE COMPLETE #.   It does not, still have 19 figurines :( ( ( ( 

  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,844Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Caelan said:
    Milabar said:
    44 figurines for customisation later, I think I'm done with stockings. . . . .

    I don't even wear enough on Milabar to non-decay and reset everything and still have some left. . .   

    Why no hard code redeem for these things :( I'd take my 2000c redeem please (50×40) I'll use the other four . .    

    That's my day
    Thought the same thing with 19 I have from other things.  

    Then decided to customize some things I DO have, after a player said it uses the figurines first when you CUSTOMIZE COMPLETE #.   It does not, still have 19 figurines :( ( ( ( 
    CUSTOMISATION COMPLETE # WITH FIGURINE


    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    KriexShirszae
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,066Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Minifie said:
    Caelan said:
    Milabar said:
    44 figurines for customisation later, I think I'm done with stockings. . . . .

    I don't even wear enough on Milabar to non-decay and reset everything and still have some left. . .   

    Why no hard code redeem for these things :( I'd take my 2000c redeem please (50×40) I'll use the other four . .    

    That's my day
    Thought the same thing with 19 I have from other things.  

    Then decided to customize some things I DO have, after a player said it uses the figurines first when you CUSTOMIZE COMPLETE #.   It does not, still have 19 figurines :( ( ( ( 
    CUSTOMISATION COMPLETE # WITH FIGURINE
    Meh.


    Blujixapug
  • AlyxeriAlyxeri Posts: 467Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    You can probably issue yourself / email support to get the figurines taken, and the credits refunded.
    Elipise
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,066Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Alyxeri said:
    You can probably issue yourself / email support to get the figurines taken, and the credits refunded.

    Well I could have sworn I also requested custom wield/unwield msgs but apparently not because it isn't doing them now.  So I will probably have to re-submit and do them too

  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,480Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You can't do reactions through the in-game CUSTOMISATION command, you need to e-mail customisations@achaea.com and you'll have to tell them that you want to use a figurine to pay.
    AralayaCaelan
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,066Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Antonius said:
    You can't do reactions through the in-game CUSTOMISATION command, you need to e-mail customisations@achaea.com and you'll have to tell them that you want to use a figurine to pay.
    Thanks.  This was my first time using the IG process.  Always used to just email. Been meaning to customize my stuff... from now on I will just email.

  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,480Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Caelan said:
    Antonius said:
    You can't do reactions through the in-game CUSTOMISATION command, you need to e-mail customisations@achaea.com and you'll have to tell them that you want to use a figurine to pay.
    Thanks.  This was my first time using the IG process.  Always used to just email. Been meaning to customize my stuff... from now on I will just email.
    If you e-mail for things that can be accomplished through the in-game system (e.g. only a description customisation), you might be told to submit it through that. I've definitely been told to submit things using the CUSTOMISATION command when I've e-mailed in the past, though that was a few years ago so they may have changed their stance on that but I wouldn't expect so. It's likely a lot more work to do it in response to an e-mail than via the in-game system.

    My general rule is e-mail for anything with reactions, customisations system for everything else.
    ShirszaeSiduri
  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,411Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Caelan said:
    Antonius said:
    You can't do reactions through the in-game CUSTOMISATION command, you need to e-mail customisations@achaea.com and you'll have to tell them that you want to use a figurine to pay.
    Thanks.  This was my first time using the IG process.  Always used to just email. Been meaning to customize my stuff... from now on I will just email.
    Just read the customization help file in game. It tells you how to do everything you've had problems with.

  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 1,018Member @ - Epic Achaean
    I coded a thing and it didn't immediately break everything! It only broke most things.


    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    KyrraTorinnSynbiosXias
  • AlyxeriAlyxeri Posts: 467Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Aralaya said:
    I coded a thing and it didn't immediately break everything! It only broke most things.
    Doomsday is upon us.
    Aralaya
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,066Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited December 2017
    Cooper said:
    Caelan said:
    Antonius said:
    You can't do reactions through the in-game CUSTOMISATION command, you need to e-mail customisations@achaea.com and you'll have to tell them that you want to use a figurine to pay.
    Thanks.  This was my first time using the IG process.  Always used to just email. Been meaning to customize my stuff... from now on I will just email.
    Just read the customization help file in game. It tells you how to do everything you've had problems with.
    I did, but it specifically mentions reactions including wield/unwield so.. 

    And I don't remember anything in there about figurines so that is 2/3 of wjat I had questions about

  • NicolaNicola Posts: 646Administrator Achaean staff
    There's HELP CUSTOMISATION for basic rules of what can be done in general, and then there's HELP CUSTOMISATION REQUESTS for the ins and outs of using the in-game system.
    Caelan
  • ZbacoZbaco Posts: 153Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Logged in last night for a bit while I was working on some other stuff. Came back to the client just in time to see myself get radianced. Oh hey, it's a raid. Came back after embracing, joined defense party, and we proceeded to kick the raiders out of the city at least six times over the course of the next hour. Was a good evening's fun :)
    Shirszae
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 493Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Zbaco said:
    Logged in last night for a bit while I was working on some other stuff. Came back to the client just in time to see myself get radianced. Oh hey, it's a raid. Came back after embracing, joined defense party, and we proceeded to kick the raiders out of the city at least six times over the course of the next hour. Was a good evening's fun :)
    Glad you guys had as much fun as we did! That radiance was just a Merry Logomas from me :)
    Shirszae
  • ZbacoZbaco Posts: 153Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Puxi said:
    Zbaco said:
    Logged in last night for a bit while I was working on some other stuff. Came back to the client just in time to see myself get radianced. Oh hey, it's a raid. Came back after embracing, joined defense party, and we proceeded to kick the raiders out of the city at least six times over the course of the next hour. Was a good evening's fun :)
    Glad you guys had as much fun as we did! That radiance was just a Merry Logomas from me :)
    Hope you enjoyed the gift I gave you in return :D
    Puxi
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 493Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Mhaldor is always up for a good Gangbang :D
    Shirszae
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 1,018Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Puxi said:
    Mhaldor is always up for a good Gangbang :D
    Whyyyyyyyyyy.
    Phrasing q.q


    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    Elipise
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo DomingoPosts: 2,981Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    'Sartan rolls His eyes' made me lol

    And you won't understand the cause of your grief...


    ...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

    DochithaNyneveElipiseXias
  • TysandrTysandr Posts: 410Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Aegoth said:
    Sartan, Lord of Evil says in Mhaldorian, "You would be wise to learn that nothing I give are to be
    considered "gifts"."
    That is badass.
    Nexus: Accents, Autotriggers
    "As the child did... without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

    ShirszaeSiduri
Sign In to Comment.