Ask your Producer: Year 650 Edition

1234568»

Comments

• Everything I wanted to ask has been asked.

@Tecton you got plans this weekend for St. Patty's?

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Josoul said:
    Thank you!
    One last one if I'm in time: will Azatlan/Therophage be released/explorable by the end of 2014? 
    I lied, there's more, how about Seleucar in Meropis or the Southeast part of Meropis continent?
    You never know what the future will bring!
    Kinilan said:
    Chops. Worst thing in Achaea or the WORST thing in Achaea?
    Best thing in Achaea.
  • Tecton, recently you confirmed to me in messages that you're actually Oprah.

Do credit sales directly affect what you give away to the audience on your show?
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Are we expecting to see any further Gods return anytime soon?

Besides Sartan, if you had to pick a God role to play again, which would you choose and why?

Any parting hints you want to leave for us players to drool and wonder over for the next long while?
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Nim said:
    If you took on another God role again, which one would it be, why, and wh-why not Pandora y-you jerk? :(

Disregard the jerk comment if it actually was Pandora... b-baka...
    Prospero, who doesn't love being a baller?
    Dunn said:
    Everything I wanted to ask has been asked.

@Tecton you got plans this weekend for St. Patty's?
    Year 650 > Green beer.
    Melodie said:
    Are we expecting to see any further Gods return anytime soon?

Besides Sartan, if you had to pick a God role to play again, which would you choose and why?

Any parting hints you want to leave for us players to drool and wonder over for the next long while?
    Gods: The have a habit of popping up when you least expect it.
    Godrole: See above.
    Hint: I think the mother is dying/dies in How I Met Your Mother, judging by last week's episode.
This discussion has been closed.