Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Quick Questions

1329330331332333335»

Comments

• SneijderSneijder Posts: 8Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    quick question:
    As a 2H paladin which of my weaponmastery abilities scale with Strength or for that matter, any of my stats?
    I'm mostly curious about Brain. 
  • SenaSena Posts: 3,822Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited November 14
    Sneijder said:
    quick question:
    As a 2H paladin which of my weaponmastery abilities scale with Strength or for that matter, any of my stats?
    I'm mostly curious about Brain. 
    I'm not 100% certain, but chances are all of them that deal damage are affected by strength. Abilities that cause direct health damage that isn't modified by str or int are the exception, almost everything uses one of the two (and it's usually obvious which it is).
  • ShirszaeShirszae Caer WitrinPosts: 2,789Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I am not sure about Brain, specially with the recent change, but I am almost certain HEW/PULVERISE, OVERHAND and UNDERHAND scale with str

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Dochitha
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellaterePosts: 2,586Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Nicola said:
    For me it's mainly the VIP aspect, if someone with a screenreader doesn't have their screenreader configured to ignore ASCII then it's a nightmare for them, if they do, then it's a descriptive aspect in text that they simply can't comprehend. ASCII is exclusionary and I much prefer a beautifully written phrase to blocks of characters. These are also often rendered in a way that doesn't respect non-monospace fonts, which means they look ridiculous in many clients even if you aren't one of our VIPs.
    I worked really hard on those pictures :(

Sherazad
  • DominiusDominius Posts: 56Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Can someone tell me exactly which afflictions are focusable?
  • XadenXaden Posts: 2,074Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The following afflictions are cured by focus mind:agoraphobia, airdisrupt, anorexia, claustrophobia, confusion, dementia, dizziness, epilepsy, firedisrupt, generosity, hallucinations, loneliness, lovers, masochism, pacified, paranoia, recklessness, shyness, stupidity, stuttering, vertigo, and waterdisrupt.
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,193Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dominius said:
    Can someone tell me exactly which afflictions are focusable?
    AFFLICTION LIST. AFFLICTION SHOW <affliction>.
  • XadenXaden Posts: 2,074Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Also: 

WHATISCUREDBY <cure>
    SobriquetAldwic
  • AlyxeriAlyxeri Posts: 265Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    WHATCURES <aff> as well.
  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,096Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Is there anyway to UNSEAL one of your journals?

I'm attempting to edit an old journal I had and it is sealed. I assumed an owner of a journal could unseal it but it doesnt seem to be the case.

So, having finally given up on being able to edit that journal, I purchased a new one, went to Mydoin, and asked him to copy the information into the new journal. Apparently the journal it is copied to....also becomes sealed.

Is there no way for me to edit my work other than manually copying every page to yet another new journal? :(

Also is there a way to 'erase' a journal's contents and reset it? Just curious.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaPosts: 2,157Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Sena: All these years, and I haven't known either... What does Grove Watch do?
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,096Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    A question about Event posts that I've always wondered. Are they considered IC?

I usually would picture it as a "word of mouth" concept, with the events being spread around the land by witnesses.

Ive also at times pictured it as 'world chroniclers' that pin down events and happening in some concept of a history book. 

For the current event post which seems to be a report by some being..I wonder how we bring that up IC? Do we say we know because the events post said so?

• ShirszaeShirszae Caer WitrinPosts: 2,789Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I am pretty sure they are considered IC. How your character comes upon them is up to you, I think, but I do tend to treat them as word or mouth or whatever else is most appropriate at the time.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Sign In to Comment.