Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Alchemist combat.

123457»

Comments

• ShunsuiShunsui Posts: 681Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:

New alchemist is a hell of a lot of fun to use/watch used. Wish reave would be cooler, though.

Agreed mostly, but what more do you want from reave? I can't think of anything better than watching someone die choking on their own blood, bile and phlegm D:

Now if only I wasn't a retard when it came to locking people I could probably pull it off

Illideus
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,565Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 2014

My question is, is reave anymore achievable now than it was before?

Aurify is neat and all, but reave's deathsight is just awesome. It's a real shame we never see it.

"You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    Nim
  • ShunsuiShunsui Posts: 681Member @@ - Legendary Achaean

Definitely more achievable now than it was before. The relaxed requirements on truewrack along with the overall increase in pace of alchemist combat help a lot.

Melodie
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,375Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Channeled instant kills like reave leave a lot to be desired. Tzantza is in the same boat.

ShunsuiDaeir
  • HellenHellen Posts: 162Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished

I have no idea what they're doing with Reave any more. Its definitely much more achievable now, due to the fact that you only need one level in two humours at max, but it seems they took the instant-kill part of it away. I'll have to play around with it a bit more.

• VadimusesVadimuses Posts: 991Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Fluids got deleted, humours instead now have levels. I'm nearly done with the Alchemist update.

You certainly don't want to let them get aff momentum on you, or build up too many humour levels. Ouch.

• IllideusIllideus St. Louis, MOPosts: 4Member

I was honestly hoping for some cool switcheroo mobility added to help with running targets or general long distance type of teleporting with the homunculus(still switcheroo like)
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,058Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    > @Vadimuses said:
    > Fluids got deleted, humours instead now have levels. I'm nearly done with the Alchemist update.
    >
    >
    > You certainly don't want to let them get aff momentum on you, or build up too many humour levels. Ouch.

Vadi, is there a direct line input to switch herb salve et prios other than the vshow menu you can click up and down?

Wrong thread but useful against alchemist to prior ginger and move it back down against others.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • VadimusesVadimuses Posts: 991Member @ - Epic Achaean

Yeah, you can use an alias or a function. Priorities section explains it all. You can also create whole pre-made lists and just swap them.

Atalkez
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaPosts: 6,266Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean

The old sanguine inundate into corruption aurify strat should still work fine as well.

Arador
123457»
Sign In to Comment.