Player Pics

Comments

• sup gurl

• Gildenlow said:

@Aelios - did you get that hat from Meyer the Hatter? I have the exact same one sitting on my light-up dinosaur.

I did, I think. The shop in Lahaina, Maui, on Front Street?

We were out and about and the fiancee' decided I needed a hat - so - she bought me one.

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• KyrraKyrra Australia

There are cute little houses?! @Earionduil, why didn't you take me to see the cute little houses?! They are so cuuuute.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun @Jurixe!

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• That camel's brow rivals that of @Carmain

• Karai said:

So my friend let me hold her baby. I posted a rap video way back but then I matured and, well.. check out this sweet lullaby.

NSFW!

[Video]

We didn't choose the thug life.

Have you ever heard of Dan Henig?

• edited June 2014

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
     Isn't that @Iocun‌ and his camel?

• I don't know! I took those pics in Egypt back at the end of 2010 and didn't think to look for him. He was probably hiding out in one of the Bedouin huts visible in that last picture.

• Yes, I was. Had some nice kawhe.

• @Iocun I think you mean cactus weed. Those Bedouins grow and smoke a lot of it!

• I hope that's not a picture of your turtle frantically trying to escape because he's tired of swimming! He looks...distressed.

Here's a turtle I took a pic of sitting on a log the other day. I bet your turtle would like a log. 

• If only it was my turtle... that little guy was at the Aquarium in Maui in a temporary tank while they cleaned his big one.

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas

Playing American Football in England. I got the number 69 lol.  That running back is about to get a lesson in pain. 

I miss NFL Europe.

• Aelios said:
    If only it was my turtle... that little guy was at the Aquarium in Maui in a temporary tank while they cleaned his big one.

I'm sure he'd love to be your turtle. Stay strong.

• EpiphanyEpiphany Colorado Springs
    Aelios said:
    Gildenlow said:

@Aelios - did you get that hat from Meyer the Hatter? I have the exact same one sitting on my light-up dinosaur.

I did, I think. The shop in Lahaina, Maui, on Front Street?

We were out and about and the fiancee' decided I needed a hat - so - she bought me one.

I grew up on Front street. :D Seriously. Miss that fucking place, going back to visit friends next year.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

@Aelios, I didn't know you found irl Cyrene!

Love the pictures.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree

This is why I love malls... You tend to find something you never see otherwise.

• the things in the keroppi bag (i don't know what they're called) and the white rabbit candy are really good.  pocky is really popular but i liked the other two things more growing up.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Now I want to make Pocky but don't have any chocolate...

meh

• You can get Pockys everywhere over here.  They're usually found either in delicatessens or what is colloquially known as the "continental" aisle at supermarkets...or in Nonna's pantry cupboard.

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    edited June 2014

Wal-mart has regular pocky. I got black-black gum and some other chocolate that company makes. The whole shelf was Japanese candy and there was another section that had European.