Player Pics

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Halo said:

We found out lil Silas has a duplicated ureter and went to go get him checked out for reflux.  Here he is in radiology, he handled it like a champ.

Batbaby is the cutest ever! I hope he's doing good.  :)

What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Arionna said:

[pic removed]

My first post! I dyed my hair purple, so I thought I would share. However.. my phone's camera is obviously prejudiced towards the color purple and makes my hair blue whenever I try to take a picture of it.  

Not gonna lie, I didn't even notice your hair color in this picture until you pointed it out.

• @Sybilla Thank you! @Santar Yeah, cameras don't seem to do it justice. My iPad seems to be better with the pictures, so I'm going to try to find another that shows the color a bit better and upload it at some point. 

• I think it's more that you have a very distinctive face.  So, that's all I was paying attention to when I scrolled through. Thought you were dark haired. Then I saw the comment about purple hair and had to double take. 

• edited June 2014

Gary got beat up. Dat purple 

<3 go Cardinals 

Edit: more of a red..

• I think he was, idk

• Vicious said:
    what a blahhhhh day
    eff vegan breakfast buffets

You eat Vegan Breakfast buffets while parachuting? That's awesome

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    edited June 2014
    nothing to see here boys, move along. (I tired)

• God dammit, I can't hate you now. You're adwarfable, @Aelios

• edited June 2014

@Aelios - did you get that hat from Meyer the Hatter? I have the exact same one sitting on my light-up dinosaur.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.