Player Pics

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

You look like blind man with your service dog; it doesn't look like your or Chairman are looking at the camera. Also, that wheel shot is freaking awesome. Also, if you somehow ended up blind by some freak accident recently, sorry for the insensitive blind man comment (please not to be zapping me).

• Sarapis said:

Went back to the ruins I was at a couple weekends ago to do a family pic w/ camera on tripod/timer. Darn uncooperative dogs. Also stopped by a carnival, just to take some pics.

Huh I didn't know Sarapis was a girl.

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • edited May 2014
    Kresslack said:

You look like blind man with your service dog; it doesn't look like your or Chairman are looking at the camera. Also, that wheel shot is freaking awesome. Also, if you somehow ended up blind by some freak accident recently, sorry for the insensitive blind man comment (please not to be zapping me).

Heh heh. I had to rush, leaping over a chasm in the ruins (carefully as I had flipflops on), and run around the side of them after hitting the shutter. Barely made it in time to get into the frame, much less compose myself.

I also like that you think the Chairman could be a service dog. It's a very optimistic view of my little guy! You've obviously never met him though. He is well-named, and is more into being served than serving.

(That wheel shot is a ferris wheel btw.)

• TamurilTamuril Melbourne, Australia

That ferris wheel shot is awesome!! I want to photograph the huge one we have in Melbourne, the LED lighting on it looks amazing. 

• Tamuril said:

That ferris wheel shot is awesome!! I want to photograph the huge one we have in Melbourne, the LED lighting on it looks amazing. 

You'd better get in quick in case they have to pull it down again lol :P

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • I would seriously consider getting a skunk for a pet if they were legal in California. They're so cute.

• Sarapis said:

I would seriously consider getting a skunk for a pet if they were legal in California. They're so cute.

Ferrets, hedgehogs, and sugar gliders (though I had one when I was a kid that was brought to me from Texas)

Why does California ban all the cute pets? :(

meh

• Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • Is it just me, or does @Sarapis‌ seriously look like Elon Musk? Hell if you get a skunk as a pet, Big S, you could be even more Musk-y

• edited May 2014
    Arador said:
    Is it just me, or does @Sarapis‌ seriously look like Elon Musk? Hell if you get a skunk as a pet, Big S, you could be even more Musk-y

I was trying to figure out the name of the guy he looked like. Was irritating as F#$%, but you have set me free.

Arador said:
    Is it just me, or does @Sarapis‌ seriously look like Elon Musk? Hell if you get a skunk as a pet, Big S, you could be even more Musk-y

Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you.

• Been told that before, as well as been asked, "Are you Elon Musk's brother?" I can't say I see the resemblance but everyone's self-image is probably different from how the rest of the world sees them.

• edited May 2014
    Sarapis said:

Been told that before, as well as been asked, "Are you Elon Musk's brother?" I can't say I see the resemblance but everyone's self-image is probably different from how the rest of the world sees them.

You could be the Elon Musk of photography, sell your artwork and fix veils by buying one for everyone. Don't be so selfish, you talented fjdlsadksjd.

• Eww, @Ellodin has a testicle tree!

Because, you know... ahuacatl, in Mayan...

• NatNat
    edited June 2014

can delete this

• link to a video one of the people on our boat filmed with of our week, on their go pro and quadcopter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IM6cmtwdsk&feature=youtu.be

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    That looks like an awesome trip, @Nat‌ . Your tour guide was really pretty, too.

What doesn't kill you gives you exp.