Aegis, the God of War

2»

Comments

• Kazu said:
    The facial expression just seems a tad bit off to me. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but it's a very good picture otherwise.

Anyone wanna place bets on when Batman is going to want his suit back though?
    It's the double chin. He looks like he's on crack or something. I -do- like the cape and background, though. 

• I have to say, this is one of my favorites. Yeah, the proportions are a little off, but he looks so friggin awesome. (trying so hard to censor myself >.>)
    meh

• Whoa whoa whoa...this makes all Ashurans...part black?
  • Mizik said:
    Whoa whoa whoa...this makes all Ashurans...part black?
    Uhh, duh. Ashurans

• I joined the Scions at the right time then  ;)

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Wonderful picture of @Morthif and @Aegis!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Why is Aegis wearing spectacles?
  • Mindshell said:
    Why is Aegis wearing spectacles?
    Goggles of whitesight after patroning the scions.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Ok, that's just adorable. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • That's a cool picture of Aegis. Who's the guy with the sword though?
  • edited June 2019
    Every time I see Aegis in game now, this is what I will see. Also, thank you for coming to see a Shield member swear his oath! Definitely made it memorable for him as I think that was his first Divine interaction!
  • Aegis said:
    RHIIIIIVONAAAAAAAAA!!

We will be having words, and don't forget the catapults.

It seems a few volunteers have made themselves known here for target practice.

“Concussive” awakenings on deathsight soon?

TLDR:

Location update: A simple bunker filled with carrots and honeyed kawhe.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    That pic is so adorable omg <3

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I seem to recall certain tales of a deadly, fearsome beast such as that. The most foul, cruel, and badly-tempered rodent you'd ever lay eyes upon, with a vicious streak a mile wide! One who's maw was filled with razor sharp teeth and who goes straight for the throat! It would make sense that such a formidable creature was at the beck and call of the Lord of War.

I dare say, for those that wish to oppose such a creature, only Divine-inspired armaments could fell it, and even then they'd have to be crafted by skilled hands. Indeed, any who wished to do so must seek out Hycanthus to create the Holy Hand Grenade of Achaea!
  • The Chibi revolution has begun!!! All fear the Chibi!!!