Aegis, the God of War

edited June 2019 in North of Thera
Preparing to help lead the newly-created Demigods against Bal'met in the final battle of the War of the Worldreaver.

Comments

• niiiice. I really like this one

• This looks pretty badass.
  • The facial expression just seems a tad bit off to me. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but it's a very good picture otherwise.

Anyone wanna place bets on when Batman is going to want his suit back though?

• @Penwize - that post is why I need to stop reading forums whilst drinking red wine.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    He looks familiar. This is going to bother me for aegies now.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited March 2013
    Is it just me, or does Aegis look like a *manlier, blacker Kim Jong-un in an oversized batman suit with lady hips?

• FitzFitz Fire and Spice
    Sarapis said:
    @Penwize You left out the bit where he was caught pretending to be a Jedi using a broom handle, and became the laughing stock of the Godternet when it was leaked onto Godtube. That's what really pushed him over the edge in the end.

I thought that was Cain and Xeno...

• He reminds me of that guy in the Matrix.
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • Reminds me of an Elder Scrolls Redguard, but neat picture :) 

MATSUHAMA NEXT PLEASEEEE. (I don't care that you stole him :( )

• That's a badass sword.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • This is excellent. He reminds me of someone...

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Ohh, this is amazing! That sword is almost as tall as Aegis!

I would so love to see a family portrait with Aegis and Pandora. Or even including Eris and Pandemonium. >_>
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Hmm. Not sure about His facial expression. He looks pensive, almost wistful. In His element, standing on the field of battle, I would have thought His eyes would light up and He would have a toothy grin from ear to ear! Maybe I'm just showing how little I know about Aegis.

Also, um, the shading on the breastplate seems a bit abrupt - Dem Boobs! lol

• Ognog said:
    Hmm. Not sure about His facial expression. He looks pensive, almost wistful. In His element, standing on the field of battle, I would have thought His eyes would light up and He would have a toothy grin from ear to ear! Maybe I'm just showing how little I know about Aegis.

Smiling is definitely not a trademark of Aegis. He's a grim fellow. War is a grim business, particularly when the fate of creation is at stake.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Left arm is a little stiff looking but I think that's mainly due the contrast to his flowing and insanely badass cape. 
    Seriously. 
    His cape. 
    I want that cape. 
    Someone fetch me a cape so I may pose majestically upon the battlefield and prance about all grand-like. 

NotthatYouprancepleasedon'tsmiteme

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • I see myself in the background!
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last
  • I offer very reasonably rates.

• Iocun said:
    Kenway said:
    Someone fetch me a cape so I may pose majestically upon the battlefield and prance about all grand-like. 
    The cape can be easily tailored. The expensive part is paying a magi to constantly gust you from off-screen to make it wave heroically.

All Badass Capes look great in Dramatic Wind

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Very nice!