We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• And I need credits for an artefact that'll make a certain branch of RP easier to pursue, should I consider it seriously.

Anyone want an art commission?

• Eeeeeeeee. That’s just too cute. It has made my delighted squeals subsonic. Dogs around me are now barking.

• Poor dogs in my neighborhood are going to get upset if I keep squealing this high pitched. I love your drawings of Thibs and @Sphera

• edited June 2021

ok Aragorn (@Peak). :D

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • @Aina and she tolerated my "oh, and this!" and other obnoxiousness

• Aeowynn singlehandingly making Targossians seem less cruel, one sacrificial pet at a time.

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited October 2021

i love it

but

https://www.achaea.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/ourania.jpg

this u?

if you eurice is a O's Deliri (like her clark kent) blink once for yes, twice for no

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • There's a joke to be made here about moonlighting.

• I like how mine came out.

• No heterochromia but the best so far for sharp features

• There is some heterochromia colours, but they aren't properly shown in the palette. Just click through them and you'll find them.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• No options for a completely covered look or a gas mask.