We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• bc there is no AB LILY
  • Aegoth said:
    bc there is no AB LILY
    Well of course. But RP ly, no reason not to test boundaries
  • @Ryssa Please keep doing what you are doing, I love your art so much. Every piece gets better and better. You are extremely talented!
  • Weave a lily-wreathed blade, that’ll confuse ‘em.
  • Imagine forgetting to WEAVE PREPARE NONE and then handing someone a flower that exploded into shards and gave them haemophilia
  • Paux Sketch
  • Trey said:
    Phoe strikes again

Dang... Trey single?
  • @Numira & @Ryssa:

YOUR ART IS ALWAYS SO AMAZING WHAT THE HELL

2020's life goal: Somehow manage to commission one of you, I swear.

I don't care if I have to sell my computer and a leg to do it.

Until then I'mma keep ogling and being awestruck.
  • Ygia said:

:3  Thank you!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia

This one wasn’t a character commission but just something for me to change up my avatar across various social platforms. I wanted to share though, in case people were interested!

It was done by my friend Dara. You can check her out through www.twitch.tv/pixieatlarge or pixieatlarge.com for her portfolio. She is very fantastic and very professional, and works across a range of mediums. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Ygia said:
    @Numira & @Ryssa:

2020's life goal: Somehow manage to commission one of you, I swear.

I don't care if I have to sell my computer and a leg to do it.

Until then I'mma keep ogling and being awestruck.
    Thank you ^_^
  • Doriel said:
    Trey said:
    Phoe strikes again

Dang... Trey single?
    That’s my man, u back off

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Now, I don't have an artefact pet yet... but when I do.. here is some digital art of Astarod's eventual Shih Tzu.

His Vehicular Skillz

Jedi Mode

Preaching as a herald

Him as a hostage of @Tianondria

He prepares for execution at the hands of his captor. 

Best friend and loyal companion

Hope you like my future dog, MAYBE. Depends on if Nicola supports Shih Tzu's ;-;

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • always love to see a new image of the bear thats also bear
  • he looks like he'd give very good hugs
  • I love watching your art style grow and progress. What would it cost to get a new, updated picture of Jir? He hasn't changed, but I feel like your art has.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • ^ I would also be interested in prices, for reasons. If you're comfortable sharing. :P 
  • Ryssa said:
    Sketch and work dump
    my art style is not consistent and frustrating me regarding commissions, I’m sorry for the delay. 
    Maybe tiny bit venty, idk, stretches over a few months

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with the giant cat in it. That is pure amazing.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• am I the only one who is getting major Matt Mercer vibes from this?
  • Yeaaah... Now that you mention it, Mercer backwards is Recrem which almost rhymes with Reyson!!! Coincidence?! I THINK NOT!

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, REYSON!
  • Numira said:
     Also good practice using digital formats that aren't all vector based/typography/whatever, I definitely have room to improve. 

(Amazing art piece)

good lord why is it always HUGE (probably cause I forgot to scale it down, but whatever)
    That is really cool. This style reminds me of wood prints. Maybe you could try printing it?

Here's an example using a rubber print I did a long time ago.

spread positivity