Freebie Portraits

2»

Comments

• I know you're very busy, but if you ever get the time, I'd be honoured to have my portrait done. <3

He is a horned satyr. His lean, muscular silhouette is a dance of sinuous curves and twists, winding their way up and around as if woven from fibres. Almost six feet tall, Ehene stands with a rigid posture and a loose stance that suggests a coil ready to spring. A whirlwind of auburn curls does little to obscure the dark, spiralling horns that frame his cinnamon-dusted face. A warm, viridian gaze emerges from his crinkled, smile-wrinkled eyes, a gaze that shifts around and hardly lingers upon anything for more than a moment. A flash of pearly white teeth makes for a striking contrast against his olive skin. A hint of colour peeks out above his clavicle, a hidden illustration obscured somewhere. His broad shoulders match his wide hips, the former ending in calloused, ink-stained hands. The latter suddenly become long, powerful legs, covered in ruddy auburn fur and capped with ebony hooves.

• wtf ehene is a guy?
  • Kiet said:
    wtf ehene is a guy?
    ... yes

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    @Leliel that is fucking adorable!
  • That's exactly  what is going to happen (again) the next time I see you IC too! So, you know, the annual firecracker bombing.
    Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

art stream / twitter / ko-fi
  • @Leliel I'm going to explode. That looks amazing and I am so happy. Thank you!

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    *psst* Your Tumblr "About Me" link to League Confessions is definitely not the URL you intended :dizzy:
  • Oh my gods rip thank you friend I ammmm gonna fix that :X Looks like I swapped them around, thank you!
    @Ehene I'm glad you like it~ <3
    Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

• I really love this last batch of portraits. They're gorgeous <3

• @Ehene is a guy??

• edited June 2017
    Trey said:
    @Ehene is a guy??
    For the second time in this thread, yes. Do people really think Ehene is a girl?

• I mean... You chose a girl's name, so what exactly do you expect?
  • Antonius said:
    I mean... You chose a girl's name, so what exactly do you expect?
    Ehene isn't even a real name, let alone a girl's name. To be honest, I don't really care either way, but I do find it surprising.

• Pfft there's loads of European / Western names ending in vowels that are male. Even more if you start going into Italian / Spanish names (if you're counting that in your 'European' listings), not just 'some exceptions' but a LOT of names don't adhere to that. Even more still if you're counting y as a vowel in such cases.

Ehene doesn't sound feminine to me, but I guess it comes down to how you'd pronounce it too. Andrea is a 'feminine' name, yet also a male name when pronounced slightly differently to the norm. 
  • I thought Ehene was a dude too until this came up. Oops. ._.
  • Kythra said:
    I thought Ehene was a dude too until this came up. Oops. ._.
    He is.
  • *a chick. My bad. My mind is auto correcting me to a dude now. This is like Karren and Miriew all over again for me.
  • OMG I love it! Thank you!!!!!
  • @Senoske by private request. Sorry, I know it's not colored in the same way as the others, but I had done it that way and actually didn't like how it turned out and thought this looked a bit better. Hope you like!

• edited October 2017
    @Ehene is a guy?

• @Leliel you still doing freebies? *flutter*
  • Sholen said:
    @Leliel you still doing freebies? *flutter*
    Oof sorry for the late reply, haven't been around so much! Sadly no, I'm the typical college student and ran out of time to do freebies. On the other hand, I'm opening a few slots in a new thread, and it's still fairly inexpensive!