Deathsights

Comments

• Let's try this again....

- 2013/05/19 08:29:50 - Invictus has been slain in Ainghaeal's Nest by Ruca Alexandrian.
    - 2013/05/19 08:29:50 - Ruca has perished along with her bloodsworn, Invictus.

Lesson learned...Don't let Ruca talk you into being bloodsworn because she will try and kill herself while fighting in the arena.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I tried to warn you.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    An unholy frost daemon has snapped the spine of Vicious like an icicle.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Firien said:

Nipping Karuxal on the ankle, a slender snake has shown him that size isn't everything.

That was more amusing with @Iocun >.>
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Daeir said:
    Mushroom sigil suicide is the secret first step to the new InfuseDeath infusion that was quietly released over the past few days. Only Sothantos can use it, and it turns his sword into a Monk using Kai Deliverance for 30s.
    So he can't attack anyone with it, but if someone decides they want to jump on it, they die? Sounds fair.
  • Suicide by cop Blademaster?
  • Hey, here's a now rare one, so vintage!

Proficy has been slain by the wrath of the forests.

• I find it horrifying that there's a group of people in Achaea who find amusement in the deaths of others.
  • Welcome to Achaea. We're the nice bunch - we're just *watching* the deaths.
  • Vayne has been slain by the might of Gaia, the Wildwood Queen. 

Iridescent shards of ice glimmer throughout the triune rings of Achaea as Vayne meets a chilling end amid the craters and canyons of the moon.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I think I need to get acquainted with @Vayne if Goddesses are fighting over him. Is there abs involved?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Kyrra said:
    I think I need to get acquainted with @Vayne if Goddesses are fighting over him. Is there abs involved?
    I don't zap and tell, but those would need to be some abs for a mortal to  compete with Vastar. ;)
  • I always picture Ourania with arms like Michelle Obama. Big strong arms that crush you with their love!
    Vayne said:
    Kyrra said:
    I don't zap and tell, but those would need to be some abs for a mortal to  compete with Vastar. ;)

• Vayne said:
    Kyrra said:
    @Vayne - what is that image in your signature line? 
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island

Bluef said:
    Vayne said:
    Kyrra said:
    @Vayne - what is that image in your signature line? 
    It is Ourania shooting Vayne, she likes to do that now and then.
  • Shignarii's back has broken under convulsions caused by a harlot's voyria venom.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    He paid for the extra special session.
  • Cardan said:
    Echald said:
    Shignarii's back has broken under convulsions caused by a harlot's voyria venom.
    See why people carry on about safe sex all the time?
    you forgot the boobs. 

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Balerdoni has been slain by the might of the Flowing Robes Champion.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Gremaulak was slain by Paphian, the pliant.

Not that pliant...
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited June 2013
    Jiraishin said:
    Balerdoni has been slain by the might of the Flowing Robes Champion.
    People in long flowing robes are always suspicious to me after watching House of the Flying Daggers.

edit: apparently all of them are disabled for embedded view, which is dumb, but it's worth the watch.