Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Minecraft

Comments

• JhaeliJhaeli Member Posts: 541 @ - Epic Achaean
    The shack is there for new players who sign in during nightfall, mainly. That and a convenient way for me to post up a few commonsense rules, particularly as our population keeps growing.

If anyone else wants whitelisting, please lemme know today. Signs are currently pointing to the possibility of me being away for a day or two after this evening, if I'm lucky. (See above.)

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• HalosHalos San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,468 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Minecraft empty. Achaea more interesting. Sorry. :(

• TvistorTvistor Member Posts: 2,899 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I joined to vivisect everyone but decided my life of violence was too much and built a house on a hill. Mosr was online too. It was fun.
    JhaeliDaeir
  • JonathinJonathin Grand Rapids, MIMember Posts: 3,323 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    MY HILL HOUSE!

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

DaeirJhaeli
  • DakloreDaklore Member Posts: 804 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
    Jonathin
    edited December 2012
    So, I decided to move. Still in the process, but I started legitimately building Shallamcraft, although it's in the middle of the desert. I'll use some TNT or something to create the Peshwar delta or something at a later date. mmm big pictures.

ETA: This is just building 1 of 239847239847234. :)

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!

JhaeliDaslinChryenth
    Did a few updates this morning - everything should be just fine, but as always, message me if something isn't working properly! :)

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

edited December 2012
    Shallamcraft grows!

There's even a lake in the centre. Mmm

Also: These pictures do not do the actual size of the building justice.
    Post edited by Jonathin on

AzzadJhaeli
  • AzzadAzzad Member Posts: 74 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Been building a castle of some sorts, with some fancy features here and there. Still only half way there :(

The Great hall

And lastly, the marketplace

JonathinJhaeliHalos
    edited December 2012
    Your's is so bright. I should probably open Shallamcraft up a bit more.

• AzzadAzzad Member Posts: 74 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I'm using sphax, it's like a cartoon texture pack which is prolly why it seems so bright
    JonathinJhaeliHalos
  • NellaundraNellaundra Member Posts: 1,556 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Re: Shallamcraft

Gonna need some TNT?
  • MiralathMiralath Member Posts: 29
    Can't get on again >,> Not sure whats up.
    I'm not seeing any reason server-wise for you to be having trouble, so I honestly don't know what the issue is. I also had no trouble logging in a moment ago.

Unfortunately, at this point, I won't be able to track down any issues. Am definitely going to be away for the next couple of days, as I seem to have gone into labour. I've caught up on all whitelisting as of this post, and any further players wanting to be whitelisted will have to wait until Thursday or Friday. I won't be responding to messages until then either.

You kids better be good and not break anything while I'm away. :P

Antidas
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygenMember Posts: 2,492 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Halos, you know you've lost fencing around your sheep and cow, correct?
    edited December 2012
    Daslin said:
    @Halos, you know you've lost fencing around your sheep and cow, correct?
    I haven't logged in in about a week. What do you mean "lost fencing" @Daslin. Why do you make it sound like a miscarriage rather than griefing. "Oh, you lost fencing. It just naturally decayed."

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygenMember Posts: 2,492 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    lol @Halos well then. My apologies for sounds so cavalier... Let me rephrase it. "OMGZHALOSURPLAYCEGOTGREEF'DDDD!!!!" Better? lol
    Halos
    thanks bro. 

Daslin
    edited December 2012
    So apparently it became more than just a "BRB HAVING A BABY", as I ended up needing an emergency c-section and just got back from the hospital yesterday. *cough* More than just baby, I've got a gut to heal.

So I'm hoping one of you might be interested in becoming a moderator with the ability to reset the server, check the console and do the whitelisting, just in case I'm not always fast enough to get online and do it. It's not a huge commitment as I'll still be the one taking care of plugins and so forth - mainly, you'd be responsible for the whitelisting. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Got a volunteer. Yay!

Oh lord, hope your tummy heals better!
    Daslin has kindly volunteered to help out.

So from this point forward, please message Daslin for quick whitelisting.

Not that I can't (or won't) do it as well, but I can't guarantee that I'll be around daily to do so, so asking me will take time. Server issues should still be send to me via PM however.

If you want to be whitelisted   PM ME.
    Jhaeli
    Alright, we've got @Nadiel whitelisted. Should work for ya!

Anyone else, just pm me.
    Halos
  • TvistorTvistor Member Posts: 2,899 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Daslin.

Let's grief everyone. Quick.
    Daslin
    edited December 2012
    QUICK IF YOU'D EVER LOG IN!

edit: @Tvistor

Tvistor said:
    Daslin.

Let's grief everyone. Quick.
    So, @Mosr and/or @Senoske may or may not be building a facsimile of Shallam in the desert near that dog-faced hill not far from spawn.

:ar!

DaslinTvistor
  • MiralathMiralath Member Posts: 29
    You guys put my poor little neglected mountain fortress to shame. I just never get to log on lately.
    Nobody does! People log onto Minecraft for five minutes a day then go back to their regularly scheduled Achaean programming or go back to playing LoL/CoD.

Daslin
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!Member Posts: 3,107 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited December 2012
    what's the server adress?

EDIT: nvm, found it
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

Sign In to Comment.