Minecraft

Comments

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Minecraft empty. Achaea more interesting. Sorry. :(

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • I joined to vivisect everyone but decided my life of violence was too much and built a house on a hill. Mosr was online too. It was fun.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    MY HILL HOUSE!
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
    edited December 2012
    So, I decided to move. Still in the process, but I started legitimately building Shallamcraft, although it's in the middle of the desert. I'll use some TNT or something to create the Peshwar delta or something at a later date. mmm big pictures.

ETA: This is just building 1 of 239847239847234. :)
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Did a few updates this morning - everything should be just fine, but as always, message me if something isn't working properly! :)

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

edited December 2012
    Shallamcraft grows!

There's even a lake in the centre. Mmm

Also: These pictures do not do the actual size of the building justice.
  • Been building a castle of some sorts, with some fancy features here and there. Still only half way there :(

The Great hall

And lastly, the marketplace

edited December 2012
    Your's is so bright. I should probably open Shallamcraft up a bit more.
  • I'm using sphax, it's like a cartoon texture pack which is prolly why it seems so bright
  • Re: Shallamcraft

Gonna need some TNT?
  • Can't get on again >,> Not sure whats up.
  • I'm not seeing any reason server-wise for you to be having trouble, so I honestly don't know what the issue is. I also had no trouble logging in a moment ago.

Unfortunately, at this point, I won't be able to track down any issues. Am definitely going to be away for the next couple of days, as I seem to have gone into labour. I've caught up on all whitelisting as of this post, and any further players wanting to be whitelisted will have to wait until Thursday or Friday. I won't be responding to messages until then either.

You kids better be good and not break anything while I'm away. :P

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Halos, you know you've lost fencing around your sheep and cow, correct?
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited December 2012
    Daslin said:
    @Halos, you know you've lost fencing around your sheep and cow, correct?
    I haven't logged in in about a week. What do you mean "lost fencing" @Daslin. Why do you make it sound like a miscarriage rather than griefing. "Oh, you lost fencing. It just naturally decayed."

lol @Halos well then. My apologies for sounds so cavalier... Let me rephrase it. "OMGZHALOSURPLAYCEGOTGREEF'DDDD!!!!" Better? lol
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    thanks bro. 

• edited December 2012
    So apparently it became more than just a "BRB HAVING A BABY", as I ended up needing an emergency c-section and just got back from the hospital yesterday. *cough* More than just baby, I've got a gut to heal.

So I'm hoping one of you might be interested in becoming a moderator with the ability to reset the server, check the console and do the whitelisting, just in case I'm not always fast enough to get online and do it. It's not a huge commitment as I'll still be the one taking care of plugins and so forth - mainly, you'd be responsible for the whitelisting. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Got a volunteer. Yay!

Oh lord, hope your tummy heals better!
  • Daslin has kindly volunteered to help out.

So from this point forward, please message Daslin for quick whitelisting.

Not that I can't (or won't) do it as well, but I can't guarantee that I'll be around daily to do so, so asking me will take time. Server issues should still be send to me via PM however.

If you want to be whitelisted   PM ME.
    Alright, we've got @Nadiel whitelisted. Should work for ya!

Anyone else, just pm me.
  • Daslin.

Let's grief everyone. Quick.
    edited December 2012
    QUICK IF YOU'D EVER LOG IN!

edit: @Tvistor

• HalosHalos The Reaches

Tvistor said:
    Daslin.

Let's grief everyone. Quick.
    So, @Mosr and/or @Senoske may or may not be building a facsimile of Shallam in the desert near that dog-faced hill not far from spawn.

:ar!

• You guys put my poor little neglected mountain fortress to shame. I just never get to log on lately.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Nobody does! People log onto Minecraft for five minutes a day then go back to their regularly scheduled Achaean programming or go back to playing LoL/CoD.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    edited December 2012
    what's the server adress?

EDIT: nvm, found it
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Or in my case, WoW pandaland.